Raw Vs Smackdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rock out loud
I recon the superstars on Raw would kick the dudes asses on Smackdown

Hit"Em"Up
rock go to igngames.com theres a new game titled smackdown vs raw for ps2 and they have a trailer up.

rock out loud
i no it looks awsom

Hit"Em"Up
dont it?

i hope the buried alive match is in there

rock out loud
yeah along with ambulance match padel on a pole and inferno and loads more

SlipknoT
If your talking about the shows Raw wins hands down

Red Superfly
Raw is better, in everything.

Smackdown depresses me.

rock out loud
Smackdown isnt as exsiting as Raw

SlipknoT
They should just bring Undertaker to Raw and fire all of the other Smackdown stars

PunisherFan33
i think that raw would kick smackdowns ass, but the only person i know nobody can beat is the undertaker. big grin laughing out loud big grin

SlipknoT
very true

brewcrew1982
smackdown is better the raw.. only thing raw has good is Eugene lol

PunisherFan33
yea eugene he kicks a**

rock out loud
EUGENE 4 PRESIDENT

PunisherFan33
yea

PunisherFan33
laughing out loud

G.P
Topic ?

PunisherFan33
Who would win between RAW and SMACKDOWN DUH roll eyes (sarcastic)

brewcrew1982
eugene would win!! lol

PunisherFan33
no between the two shows not the superstars

rock out loud
Raw would kick a$$

PunisherFan33
yea they would. raw has triple H and all of the good superstars.

shadow_realm
Apart from Taker and Cena Smackdown is just boring

Neo_Version 7
Smackdown kicks ass!

But if you ask me, the classic wrestlers were the best.

There was that guy who cut hair. Forgot his name.

And there was that American Indian that did a ceremony everytime he fought.

Funny stuff.

Neo_Version 7
Rey Mysterio could kick anyone's ass. Cept for Undertaker's of course. That guy's a freakin' moose.

PunisherFan33
smackdown would not stand a chance. RAW all the way.

SlipknoT
Smackdown pales in comparison

PunisherFan33
smackdown will get thier asses kicked in 15 minutes

shadow_realm
yeah its full of cruserwights not that there is any thing wrong with that

04wayne
The game is Brilliant but in terms of the actual shows Smackdown is better because it has the cornerstone of the WWE the Undertaker

el barto_1
raw is so much better than SD. much thanx to kane

Oiram62205
Hey does anyone know who sings Christians (Captain Charisma) theme music?

Thoma5
Smackdown got JBL(WRESTLING DOG instead of GOD)

triple h773
JBL is a A$$wipe and raw kicks a$$

leowyatt
Raw rules

GreenFist
THEY BOTH ARE EQUAL{TO ME}

LameChicken
RAW!!!

I LOVE SHELTON BENJAMIN AND JEFF HARDY!!! love

LameChicken
Christian's music is Evanessence, i think.
JBL sux a$*
n RAW RULES!!!
(but Rey n Undertaker r cool)

04wayne
Raw now because of Hulk Hogan

El_NINO
Flare makes me laugh everytime he is on screen......I mean he just does random stuff like woaing in the middle of someone else talking and dancin too eek! not much action going on right now in Raw..anyone know when Triple H will be back so we can start to see some action or any other wrestler like Austin if he ever decides to wrestle again or any wrestler period?

Antea
Now Ia prefer smackdown!There are more wrestler...!
But my favourite wrestlers are chiristian(smackdown)and cena(raw)....!
I like the love story between edge and lita...it is a good think for raw!

PunisherFan33
the only good person on smackdown is taker

GreenFist
Smackdown is starting to get to fake now

King Kold
Smackdown needs to get Y2J. And whoever loses in the money in the bank ladder match between Matt Hardy and Edge should go to Smackdown.

stunna1773
fie all the smackdown superstars except beniot batista taker and mysterio and raw is good to go for good long live raw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

KILLBILLFREAK
THRISH AND ASHELY ARE HOT but Ashely need help

peejayd
* wwe don't give smackdown any chance in ratings... all good events always occur on raw (diva search, wwe homecoming, taboo tuesdays...) why don't they give smackdown a chance? why not draft some good wrestlers from raw to smackdown???

Captive
I agree 100%. When they took Cena, i was through the roof with the decision. Although they made up for it with trading Batista, i just couldnt believe they took the guy who carried the smackdown brand, and traded him to RAW!! And i do think that Cena is starting to becoming disrespected on Raw lately.

TMACalicious
Raw is so much more exciting than Smackdown!

If only 'Taker, Batista and Orton could switch shows and come to Raw...

Cena is the man! lol

TMACalicious
Haha, your wish has come true lol. Matt Hardy is in Smackdown now LOL

Tekno Boy
SmackDown! is so much better than RAW. It has Undertaker, Benoit, Rey Mysterio, Orton, Batista, Lashley and I hope Kurt Angle because if not we lose thw World Heavyweight Championship to RAW.

Peoples chump
Kurt Angle is now offically on smackdown, or at least his bio on WWE.com was moved to the smackdown brand

Tekno Boy
Taker has won the WWE championship 4 times with 4 different styles.
The Original Deadman
The One Without Paul Bearer
The Ministry of Darkness
The American Badass

Anyone see a pattern?

I think before long (not Teddy) Taker will win the Championship once again. But Lashley will be champ at WrestleMania.

Peoples chump
Lashley Champ by this years wrestelmania?
I doubt it

JacopeX
The royal rumble winner i think would probably be chris masters

Tekno Boy
Originally posted by Peoples chump
Lashley Champ by this years wrestelmania?
I doubt it

Too soon for him?

Peoples chump
Originally posted by Tekno Boy
Too soon for him?
I just think that a couple of veterans will be smart enough to double team him and eliminate him

As for who would win the rumble I will have to see the order of entree before I can make a prediction

El_NINO
Trpile H will win Royal Rumble, then he will become the champ again. Right now WWE is losing money so they need a good champ that can wrestle aswell as talk mic smack.

By the way theres a good show every sunday starting at 11pm, its a radio show called 'The LAW (Live Audio Wrestling)' which is one of the best in the world, has everything TNA, WWE, Mixed Martial Arts, also has insight on whats really going on. If you dont live in Toronto, Canada then go here http://www.liveaudiowrestling.com/ to listen to it.

venomslash
Originally posted by PunisherFan33
the only good person on smackdown is taker hell yah.

venomslash
one thing that i dont like about wrestling today is that they seperate the wrestlers. some of my fav guys are on smackdown and some raw. id like to see them go at eachother. the only time they mix is in a paperview event or something.

Tekno Boy
I just think that a couple of veterans will be smart enough to double team him and eliminate him

As for who would win the rumble I will have to see the order of entree before I can make a prediction

Then Flair should win the rumble and become 17-time champ at WrestleMania.

There's been all this talk about Bret Hart lately. Do you think he's returning for one last match at WrestleMania?

Peoples chump
When I say vets I mean HBK, HHH, kane, big show, rey mysterio, randy orton, and chris benoit. I would put my bet on one of those guys.

No, sadly Bret will never return as long as vince is in charge.

Nyria
I think it's between Orton Kane and matbe the Undertaker if he's even in the Rumble

Tekno Boy
sadly Bret will never return as long as vince is in charge.

Well it just seems unusual that HBK and Vince would talk about Bret and he doesn't show up. confused

BobbyD
Who cares? HHH ruined everything.

The WWE was headed into another hey-day like they had in the early 80's with the advent of Hogan. Financially, it was a fact they were heading there again with stars like The Rock; Hogan, Diesel, & Razor Ramone (all back), Golberg, Undertaker, and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

That all ended because the crybaby known as Hunter couldn't play second fiddle to the big boys. He ruined the whole thing.

Vince should have canned his ass a long time ago. He's also shi**y actor.

Nyria
He just takes over too much I hate to see Triple H rule the show like he always does.

JacopeX
Well it just seems unusual that HBK and Vince would talk about Bret and he doesn't show up. confused Bret is neva gona show up, why wont canadian fans understand that

Tekno Boy
Originally posted by JacopeX
Bret is neva gona show up, why wont canadian fans understand that

I'm English!

JacopeX
I'm English! I know but mostly WWE canadian fans want Bret back more than anyone. Everytime wwe hosts a show in Canada, Theres alwayz signs like We want breaty, or HBK screwed Bret, and all those signs about him. If bret hart were to return in Canada, people would go craaaazy. But not to wrestle, i mean like jus appear. I think thats better for Bret hart rather than wrestlin wit his condition.

Tekno Boy
What if Bret referees a match between Vince and HBK at WrestleMania and screws them both?

JacopeX
That would be so great!!!

Peoples chump
Originally posted by JacopeX
That would be so great!!!
Great I agree....but will never happen

Tekno Boy
Great I agree....but will never happen

Oh come on. Be open minded to the possibility.

JacopeX
Yea but hes not gonna screw HBK, hes gonna screw Vince McMahon instead which is somethin everyone wants to see!

Tekno Boy
He's gonna screw Vince and then he's gonna screw HBK.
Maybe he'll use the Sweet Chin Music on HBK like HBK used the Sharpshooter on Bret in 1997.

JacopeX
oh, thats would be coo'

Tekno Boy
Now that i think about it, it might be a little difficult for him to perform it.
But as long as he makes one last return and gets his revenge, I'll be happy.

BobbyD
Actually, what needs to happens is HHH needs to re-tear his quad, and then we'd enjoy the WWE a little more.

Nyria
I agree

Tekno Boy
My predictions for Raw next week. RVD will win against Chris Masters and go to the finals of the tournament. HHH will win against Big Show due to Shelton Benjamin attacking Big Show because of what happened to his momma. I think Big Show just lost it for a few seconds when he shouted at Shelton's momma. I don't think he meant any harm. I bet he's still pissed off about HHH. RVD will win the tournament and will go to WrestleMania.

El_NINO
oh please everyone knows Triple H will become champ again, hes proly gonna make a run for the all-time number of championship belt which Ri c Flare has (16)

Tekno Boy
HHH is good, don't get me wrong he's a good wrestler. It's just that I think it's time someone else took the top spot.

BobbyD
HHH is a piece of s**t. Repeat after me...........a piece of s**t, as a team player/person. As an entertainer, he's actually decent in the "squared circle". On the big screen, his acting blows.

But the real topic here is he ruined the WWE. He was so jealous of all the other people's success around him that he couldn't dare share in the glory of working with NWO, The Rock, Stone Cold, Brock Lesnar....blah, blah, blah...all of whom were way more charismatic as characters, and appreciated more so by the fans.

I can only wonder how many times a week he is sucking Vince's c**k. W/o the belt, he is actually a non-factor. Shame on him.

Tekno Boy
Oh, come on. HHH is a good performer. The reason he has a bad attitude is because that's his character. We love him because we love to hate him. If there's one person the WWE could do without it's Jonathon Coachman. He's useless, he's unpopular, all he does is bad mouth every wrestler in the WWE and says how he is so much better than them despite the constant beatings he gets.

Peoples chump
Coach sucks!

peejayd
* don't get me wrong, dudes... but i think The Coach deserves to be in the WWE... well, who would The Rock humiliate then? LOL...

* just wait till The Rock returns and beat the holy hell out of The Coach... LOL

ryan92
WTF? smakcdown would kick there ass right now just look at the current roster,what year r u oldies talking about

Rohangiga
Raw they've got DX, Rated RKO, Cena, Jeff Hardy, Hogan, stone cold they 'd kick ass

Darth Martin
The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin are the Kings of wrestling! rock

Rohangiga
Go Rock n' Sock thumbs_up

Df02
new DX is shit... i preferred HHH on his own, he has soo much potential as a heel champion, and he has been a great heel champion before... being in DX is detracting from his singles ability.

Lets get ready to suck it?... come on, do they realise how shit that sounds when they say it?

Rohangiga
i agree HHH suck (mainly because he betrayed randy orton and i like Orton) but you have got to admit that Shaun Michaels is pretty good

TaZ#12
RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G U I T A R
RAW wins by a long shot no doubt, but Smackdown is still awesome no doubt because of Taker and Kane smile

LORDSIDIOUS01
Wrestling is so fake and staged. Vince McMahon is such a 'roid user.

TaZ#12
Vince is a steroid user but wwe, smackdown, ecw, all of it is getting more real.

guy222
Originally posted by shadow_realm
I recon the superstars on Raw would kick the dudes asses on Smackdown

taker/kane too much for anyone on raw. taker new champ at wrestlemania

In Fate's Hands
see this is wut i hate about taker/kane everyone acts like they cant be beaten at all.

TaZ#12
Yeah, I get sick of it too, but did you see their inferno match, they kept going, and going, and going, they didnt give up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.