O-Ren Ishii Speech

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DS25
I'm trying to find the O-Ren Ishii speech that she makes to the yakuza leaders, but i'm looking for it in japanese

anything would be really great smile
thanks

roundisfunny
Here is the speech in English (I'm putting it in a spoiler since there is much profanity):

"I'm going to say this in English so you know how serious I am. As your leader, I encourage you to -- from time to time and always in a respectful manner, and with the complete knowledge that my decision is final -- to question my logic. If you're unconvinced a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so. But allow me to convince you. And I will promise you, right here and now, no subject will be taboo...except the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or my American heritage as a negative is, I collect your ****in head. Just like this ****er here. Now if any of you sonsabitches got anything else to say, now's the ****in time."

I went here to try and translate it to Japanese, but my computer doesn't have Japanese characters. Better luck to you with it.

sarahvma
That's from the script, right? The version directly from the movie goes as such:

As your leader, I encourage you to -- from time to time and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so. But allow me to convince you. And I will promise you, right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo...except the one that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or my American heritage as a negative is, I collect your ****in head. Just like this ****er here. Now if any of you sonsabitches got anything else to say, now's the ****in time."

roundisfunny
Actually, I just typed in "O-ren Tanaka speech" and that's the first link that came up. I should have known better. Thanks for posting the REAL speech.

DS25
Thanks for the help!

sarahvma
That's the one thing that sucks about citing Tarantino scripts - more often than not he's made about seven hundred alterations.

MNeto
In fact, the actual speech is:

"As your leader, I encourage you to -- from time to time and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so. But allow me to convince you. And I will promise you, right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo...except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or my American heritage as a negative is, I collect your ****in' head. Just like this ****er here. Now if any of you sonsabitches got anything else to say, now's the ****in time."

buck came2 f**k
MNeto u said xatly what sarahvma said

Kaleanae
I have the mp3 for that part, both in English and Japanese but is he size is too big to post it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.