Which Marvel Villain had the best idea for world domination?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manjaro
I think it's when Magneto tried literally turn the world upside down by reversing the world's magnetic poles. What do you guys think. Feel free to add villains who aren't listed

DarkCrawler
Magneto.

Magee
yea Magneto tried something similiar to that in ultimate xmen. By reversing the earths magnetic poles he would kill them all blink
Not sure how lol.

DarkCrawler
No, I think that in Ultimate X-men he tried to control all metal objects on Earth...I could be wrong.

Bojangles
thats cuz magneto is the bomb-diggitty

bardock
magneto rules all.

Creechuur
Fools! Dr. Doom has the best plans for world domination, and if it wasn't for that accursed Richards he would see them come to fruition!!!

I shake my fist at the lot of you!

Linkalicious
yah, damn those kids and their mangy mutt! Curse you Scooby Doo! Curse you!

IRTMU-Dragon
Lol you took it out of my mouth.

VENOMfan
Doomsy takes the cake

Magee
Im pretty sure he said he was gonna reverse the magnetic poles of the earth, killing them lol. blink

Wynndar
Doom smashes all these guys

Creechuur
The masses cry DOOM!

Magneto is but a child before the might of Doom! He is good for nothing but holding childs scribblings on a refrigerator.

Ultron is a foolish toy, a puppet at Doom's bidding.

Dormammu??? Hah! His silly name makes Doom chuckle...and his heads on fire.

Apocalypse...well, he was..rather...err..what Doom means to say is...ahh...Doom did not run away!!! Doom simply retreated...yes, to formulate a plan, but that infernal Rich...I mean those blasted mutants beat me to the conquest. CURSE THEM ALL!!!!

Darth Jello
The Beast that the Hand worship or john sublime, pick one.

badsymbiote
I always loved Magneto, but if it could be past or present, I'd say that Cobra Commander has come up with a few real beauties.

FrothByte
the best plan for conquering the world? GALACTUS. man his plan was simple. just come over to earth and eat it up. how straightforward cud you get?

badsymbiote
Yeah, sure--but then what? If you've ingested your enemies and their habitat, what would you do with your time? U couldn't even gloat--there'd be no one to hear your victorious laughter.

Linkalicious
Cobra Commander was a failure to Cobra through and through. I'd go with Golabulus of Cobra LA or Lord Serpentor. They were better thinkers. And Golabulus was like 1/2 snake!

badsymbiote
I can't believe you like Serpentor more than CC. That's just wrong. Please--"This is command!" Serpentor never said anything remotely funny and he never had any ideas. He just altered Dr. Mindbender and Destro's suggestions.

Linkalicious
That was the best part! and it was "This.......I command!!"

He had those bad ass vipers coming out of his shoulders...and he could beat the day lights out of cobra commander 1 on 1.

FrothByte
who was serpentor's bodyguard? he had this body guard that beat the crap out of sgt. slaughter.

Linkalicious
that was Nemesis Enforcer and he was a tough mother f-er. Actually I think he was Golabulus' body guard. Along with that chick who has those bitching nails.

damn i love that movie. i just like playing the introduction scene over and over again for the theme music.

badsymbiote
Her name was Pythona--and I love the opening, too.

Arachnoidfreak
Dr. Doom had the best idea for world domination...seeing as he's actually done it before.

Alpha Centauri
Dr.Doom is the smartest in that he doesn't actually try to conquer the world that often coz he knows it's too hard.

Plus if it's best plans for conquering and owning that you want, he owns a country. Magneto had to go to space to own his little place.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
No, Magneto owned Gineva...here on Earth. He had his own island soley for mutants.

Conquering Earth is not "too hard" He's done it before! He gave up his seat of power because "it wasnt challenging enough". Wow. Doom is badass.

manjaro
first off its Genosha, and depending on what universe you read, magneto employed his power to bring the island into outer space

and in another continuum, he just went into outerspace and colonized an asteroid.

its just been recently that they showed it as a country on earth

Arachnoidfreak
ooo spelling error. So sue me.

Red Superfly
I'd have to go with the Silver Surfer on this one. That evil son-of-a-b!tch.

FeceMan
OMG RED! Hi-freakin'-larious! You make all that shit yourself?

Black Spiderman
i think magneto

Alpha Centauri
Dr.Doom has taken over the world, truedom. But he doesn't try to any more. He probably said it wasn't challenging because upholding that domination is tough. Given that you'd have heroes coming out of the woodwork to stop you.

-AC

FeceMan
Your mother-in-law.

Captain America
Doom and apocalypse both have pretty good ones.

manjaro
hey cap you know whats funny about your sig? if you scroll the page down to just barely below his chest it lokks like he's doing something really sinister w/his right hand

§nakehead
hah! Dr. Doom rules all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.