Going to be gone at the beach for a week!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrliNElijahsGrl
Thats right, *tear* tear* I am going to the beach for a week, im leaving tomorrow night, and will be gone for 7 days! *sniffles* I will have serious withdrawls from here and im gonna miss all of you!!!!! *hugs everyone* I cant wait to go, im gonna have a blast there like i always do!!!!!! I'm going to Daytona Beach Florida!! WEEEEEEe! I CANT WAIT!!!!! im taking pictures while im there and when i get back ill get them developed and scan them and show you guys!!! You guys be good while im gone!

I know, that im not leaving until tomorrow night and will most likely be posting here before i go, but i wanted to go ahead and make a post to let you guys know i was gonna be gone for a week!

I'm dead...
Have a great week. Enjoy yourself. smile

orlandoOYEA
Yes before this is closed i am leaving tommorow evening for the beach as well. Just wanted to tell ya'll.

PS: Sorry this is not relevant to LOTR at all but seeing as i mostly post here...

Orlinelijahsgrl, i would really like to see those pictures, ive never been to florida

§pearhead
Have fun there big grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
Awww thanks guys *hugs* and yes this will prob most likely be closed, but i wanted to let you guys know!

orlandoOyeah, sure! when i get back, ill get the pics developed and scan them and show you, florida is beautiful, i LOVE it down there, the ocean is very beautiful!! You should go there sometime! What beach are you going to?

I AM GONNA MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

orlandoOYEA
Im going to Ocean City, MD. I loooooove the boardwalk there, it has so many great shops. Ill try and scan my pics as well. Ill take pics of the haunted house (oooo scary)

Discos
mmm......i dont see why this couldnt have been squeezed into the tig party.....but the hell with it

Have a good trip, its always sad to see great posters as yourselves leave but am sure the Lord Eagle will hold down the fort and keep cheeky sauron in the Void

OrliNElijahsGrl
Awww discos your so sweet!!!! *hugs* im gonna miss everyone here, but dont worry ill be back around july 5th!!

Ocean City, MD?? WOW! thats neat! a haunted house? theres a haunted house there???

Shadowy_Exa
Why must i be voided sad

OOyea and OrlinElijahsgirl tell him off stick out tongue

Enjoy yourselves at the beach, dont do anything i wouldnt do!

im aware that gives you a VERY large amount of things to do:P

Nienna
It does idd laughing

Off topic in LOTR...messed Yeesh. Oh well, have fun! big grin

Last words:

Under no circumstances should you act like shadowy_exa.

OrliNElijahsGrl
Awww hahahaa, trust me ill enjoy myself, i always have a great time there, i cant wait, im leaving tonight, it takes 12 hours to get there..yikes, my butts gonna be sore sitting that long, but its worth the trip, daytona beach is AMAZING, i checked the weather there right now just a few min ago, and its 93 degrees i think and it says it feels like a 100, WOW and its partly cloudy, perfect beach weather today! I hope its nice down there and doesnt rain on us everyday! WEEE!

Ohhh dont worry i wont do anything you wouldnt do, LOL, what kind of things would that involve exa?

Shadowy_Exa
Why ever not?

OrliNElijahsGrl
Lol depends on what things it would involve exa

LOL!

Nienna
Don't even ask! no

Shadowy_Exa
Im not exa
im sauron big grin

Shadowy_Exa
so theres your answer lol

OrliNElijahsGrl
Lol ur sauron, i didnt even know it was you! Ohhh my!!! *huggles sauron* whatttts up

Shadowy_Exa
Nuthing much- just making an off topic thread go even more off topic

big grin yourself?

Nienna
Act like Exa. *Don't* act like shadowy_exa. Avatar says it all. stick out tongue

OrliNElijahsGrl
n2much, getting ready to go to the beach tonight

hehe how are you

ill be back though

OrliNElijahsGrl
HAHAHA how off topic this is, LOVIN IT! hahaha

well guys, my brother wants the computer for a while, i dont know if ill be back on or not, but if im not, i will see you guys when i get back from the beach

*hugs* love you guys!!!

Shadowy_Exa
*hugs* Bye Bye!!!

i wish there was some way i could get to florida beach

*sneaks into trunk of car*

OrliNElijahsGrl
lol hahahahaa you are too halarious, i got to come back on, but i think i have to go, lol

hug hug

I wish you could come with me, i wish everyone could

Nienna
I've never been to Florida...eek! Sounds cool tho cool

Montross
"The teachers are about to crack at any minute-purple monkey dishwasher!"-Teacher, Simpsons

Nienna
Umm...okay? blink

OrliNElijahsGrl
its amazing down there, i love it

well guys, i am getting ready to go, i bid you all very fond farewell, and until our next meeting, the star may shine on the hour of my return

hug hug

I love you guys, see you all when i return from the beach!

WOOOOO OFF TO DAYTONA BEACH FLORIDA I GO!

Montross
Hehehe...oh, sorry....

I'm dead...
Bye, bye Orli! Have fun! big grin

Montross
canadiancanadian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.