people who wanna talk random!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jjoutlaw3
hey, anybody here i know? i wanna talk random with people...

first off, hi i am jess...i am new to this forum...i'm from the pirates forum...i like pizza...so...without further ado...*falls off cliff*

§pearhead
New to the otf, eh? shifty hehe

Royal Knight
that is basically how the off topic forum works...RANDOM stuffstick out tongue

R@ven
we have like five new OTF members today. big grin

Royal Knight
more the marrierbig grin

theInevitable
*coughsupercalifregilisticexpialidotiouscough*smile

I am a Sock
There a randome comment thread here, btw

§pearhead
They're all fwends happy

Royal Knight
nice smile

Rabid Tiger
hi, i have herd o you, but dont' know where from

Royal Knight
who you talking to?

wuTa
who are you talkin to?

§wordpoint
fart

Lydia
my teacher made me snif ammonia todayyucky....just xcuse me while i puke sick

midnight
Hi! I'm Dead! And I love Dom.

midnight
Is there a Nati (dom) here?

midnight
Guess I love jesse McCartney he is soooooooooooooooooooo hott. He is the hottest dude ever.

midnight
Is anyone here?

Myth
BORED! Nobody... posting... must... kill... self.

leatherface12
alien I come in peace

Myth
So there is life out there. There is like 14 members which is pretty low on and most of them aren't the usual posters.

leatherface12
* imitates darth vaders voice * Myth I am your father

Myth
So you are my father, DeNiro is my brother, and my gender is unknown. Got it. Any more info for me?

leatherface12
Yes you are a girl (dumb blonde to be exact) and your momma is Angelia Jolie which is my wife. smile

theInevitable
big griny tanku.*bows*bunny

Myth
Yeah, but not the Angelina Jolie that most people think of when they here that. Here is a picture of your wife that was supplied by Solo earlier.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1865674

leatherface12
Sorry but my wife is not a picture drawn on a peice of paper. My wife is Angelia Jolie. smile

Myth
Your right, but she still isn't the celeb that people think of when hearing her name. Here is a photo, not a drawing. http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/5302/ugly-ass.jpg

leatherface12
Nah Im just kidding. Solo is your real father.

Myth
But it was you that was with her when I walked in on you about 2 months ago.

leatherface12
No that was solo. He is your father

Myth
Nope, that was definitely you.

leatherface12
Nope it was you

Myth
No, I walked in on you so how was it me?

jjoutlaw3
ooooooo....*takes deep breath and starts to sing* a hundred bottles of rum on the wall, a hundred bottles of rumm!!! u take one down an pass it around, 99 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!!! 99 bottles of rum on the wall, 99 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 98 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 98 bottles of rum on the wall, 98 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 97 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 97 bottles of rum on the wall, 97 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 96 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 96 bottles of rum on the wall, 96 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 95 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!

Myth
^ Finish it! eek!

jjoutlaw3
really? ok...

ooooooo....*takes deep breath and starts to sing* a hundred bottles of rum on the wall, a hundred bottles of rumm!!! u take one down an pass it around, 99 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!!! 99 bottles of rum on the wall, 99 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 98 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 98 bottles of rum on the wall, 98 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 97 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 97 bottles of rum on the wall, 97 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 96 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 96 bottles of rum on the wall, 96 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 95 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 95 bottles of rum on the wall, 95 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 94 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!
94 bottles of rum on the wall, 94 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 93 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!
93 bottles of rum on the wall, 93 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 92 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!
92 bottles of rum on the wall, 92 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 91 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!
91 bottles of rum on the wall, 91 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 90 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!
90 bottles of rum on the wall, 90 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 89 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!89 bottles of rum on the wall, 89 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 88 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!88 bottles of rum on the wall, 88 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 87 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!88 bottles of rum on the wall, 88 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 87 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!88 bottles of rum on the wall, 88 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 87 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!88 bottles of rum on the wall, 88 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 87 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!88 bottles of rum on the wall, 88 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 87 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!88 bottles of rum on the wall, 88 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 87 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!87 bottles of rum on the wall, 87 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 86 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!86 bottles of rum on the wall, 86 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 85 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!85 bottles of rum on the wall, 85 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 84 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!

dammit this is taking forever!!!!

§pearhead
just copy paste stick out tongue

jjoutlaw3
84 bottles of rum on the wall, 84 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 83 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 83 bottles of rum on the wall, 83 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 82 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 82 bottles of rum on the wall, 82 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 81 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 81 bottles of rum on the wall, 81 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 80 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 80 bottles of rum on the wall, 80 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 79 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 79 bottles of rum on the wall, 79 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 78 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 78 bottles of rum on the wall, 78 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 76 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 76 bottles of rum on the wall, 76 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 75 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 75 bottles of rum on the wall, 75 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 74 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 74 bottles of rum on the wall,74 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 73 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 73 bottles of rum on the wall, 73 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 72 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 72 bottles of rum on the wall, 72 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 71 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 71 bottles of rum on the wall, 71 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 70 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 70 bottles of rum on the wall, 70 bottles of ruum!!! U take one down and pass it around, 69 bottles of rum on the wall!!! 69 bottles of rum on the wall, 69 bottles of rum, u take one down an pass it around, 68 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!

Myth
Keep Going! eek!

jjoutlaw3
nooo...it is midnite...and torture to type!!!! tomorrow maybe...its sooo much more fun to sing!!!!!!! *sings*

Myth
You can't stop once you start. mad

You must finish.

jjoutlaw3
i did finish...in me head!!!!

Myth
That doesn't count. I need to see it.

theInevitable
mehahahahah....<yes evil face

jjoutlaw3
grrrrrr...fine...*starts typing*

§pearhead
eek! yay!!!!!

jjoutlaw3
whoa that' sthe quickest reply i've ever seen!!!! *continues typing*

RagingSilent
woot woot...gobble TURKEYeek!....ive had chiken but no turkeysad...for shame....

jjoutlaw3
ooo...sorry, i would finish the song, but i g2g cause me mum is threatenin to take me computer away...dunno y its only 11:30(pm)...but i'd better not risk it...sad

Rabid Tiger
who's there?

jjoutlaw3
i'm here!!!

jjoutlaw3
ooooooo....*takes deep breath and starts to sing* a hundred bottles of rum on the wall, a hundred bottles of rumm!!! u take one down an pass it around, 99 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!!! 99 bottles of rum on the wall, 99 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 98 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 98 bottles of rum on the wall, 98 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 97 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 97 bottles of rum on the wall, 97 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 96 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 96 bottles of rum on the wall, 96 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 95 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 95 bottles of rum on the wall, 95 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 94 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!94 bottles of rum on the wall, 94 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 93 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!93 bottles of rum on the wall, 93 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 92 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!92 bottles of rum on the wall, 92 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 91 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!91 bottles of rum on the wall, 91 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 90 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!90 bottles of rum on the wall, 90 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 89 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!89 bottles of rum on the wall, 89 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 88 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!88 bottles of rum on the wall, 88 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 87 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!88 bottles of rum on the wall, 88 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 87 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!88 bottles of rum on the wall, 88 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 87 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!88 bottles of rum on the wall, 88 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 87 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!88 bottles of rum on the wall, 88 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 87 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!88 bottles of rum on the wall, 88 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 87 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!87 bottles of rum on the wall, 87 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 86 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!86 bottles of rum on the wall, 86 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 85 bottles of rum on the wall!!!!85 bottles of rum on the wall, 85 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 84 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 84 bottles of rum on the wall, 84 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 83 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 83 bottles of rum on the wall, 83 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 82 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 82 bottles of rum on the wall, 82 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 81 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 81 bottles of rum on the wall, 81 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 80 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 80 bottles of rum on the wall, 80 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 79 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 79 bottles of rum on the wall, 79 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 78 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 78 bottles of rum on the wall, 78 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 76 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 76 bottles of rum on the wall, 76 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 75 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 75 bottles of rum on the wall, 75 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 74 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 74 bottles of rum on the wall,74 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 73 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 73 bottles of rum on the wall, 73 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 72 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 72 bottles of rum on the wall, 72 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 71 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 71 bottles of rum on the wall, 71 bottles of ruum!!! u take one down an pass it around, 70 bottles of rum on the wall!!!! 70 bottles of rum on the wall, 70 bottles of ruum!!! U take one down and pass it around, 69 bottles of rum on the wall!!!
69Bottles of rum on the wall, 69bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 68bottles of rum on the wall!!68Bottles of rum on the wall, 68bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 67bottles of rum on the wall!!67Bottles of rum on the wall, 67bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 66bottles of rum on the wall!!66Bottles of rum on the wall, 66bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 65bottles of rum on the wall!!65Bottles of rum on the wall, 65bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 64bottles of rum on the wall!!64Bottles of rum on the wall, 64bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 63bottles of rum on the wall!!63Bottles of rum on the wall, 63bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 62bottles of rum on the wall!!62Bottles of rum on the wall, 62bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 61bottles of rum on the wall!!61Bottles of rum on the wall, 61bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 60bottles of rum on the wall!!60Bottles of rum on the wall, 60bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 59bottles of rum on the wall!!59Bottles of rum on the wall, 59bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 58bottles of rum on the wall!!58Bottles of rum on the wall, 58bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 57bottles of rum on the wall!!57Bottles of rum on the wall, 57bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 56bottles of rum on the wall!!56Bottles of rum on the wall, 56bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 55bottles of rum on the wall!!55Bottles of rum on the wall, 55bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 54bottles of rum on the wall!!54Bottles of rum on the wall, 54bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 53bottles of rum on the wall!! 52Bottles of rum on the wall, 52bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 51bottles of rum on the wall!!51Bottles of rum on the wall, 51bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 50bottles of rum on the wall!!50Bottles of rum on the wall, 50bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 49bottles of rum on the wall!!

jjoutlaw3
49Bottles of rum on the wall, 49bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 48bottles of rum on the wall!!48Bottles of rum on the wall, 48bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, bottles of rum on the wall!!47Bottles of rum on the wall, 47bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 46bottles of rum on the wall!!46Bottles of rum on the wall, 46bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 45bottles of rum on the wall!!45Bottles of rum on the wall, 45bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 44bottles of rum on the wall!!44Bottles of rum on the wall, 44bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 43bottles of rum on the wall!!43Bottles of rum on the wall, 43bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 42bottles of rum on the wall!!42Bottles of rum on the wall, 42bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 41bottles of rum on the wall!!41Bottles of rum on the wall, 41bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 40bottles of rum on the wall!!40Bottles of rum on the wall, 40bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 39bottles of rum on the wall!!39Bottles of rum on the wall, 39bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 38bottles of rum on the wall!!38Bottles of rum on the wall, 38bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 37bottles of rum on the wall!!37Bottles of rum on the wall, 37bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 36bottles of rum on the wall!!36Bottles of rum on the wall, 36bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 35bottles of rum on the wall!!35Bottles of rum on the wall,35 bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 34bottles of rum on the wall!!34Bottles of rum on the wall, 34bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 33bottles of rum on the wall!!33Bottles of rum on the wall, 33bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 32bottles of rum on the wall!!32Bottles of rum on the wall, 32bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 31bottles of rum on the wall!!31Bottles of rum on the wall, 31bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 30bottles of rum on the wall!!30Bottles of rum on the wall, 30bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 29bottles of rum on the wall!!29Bottles of rum on the wall, 29bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 28bottles of rum on the wall!!28Bottles of rum on the wall, 28bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 27bottles of rum on the wall!!27Bottles of rum on the wall, 27bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 26bottles of rum on the wall!!26Bottles of rum on the wall, 26bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 25bottles of rum on the wall!!25Bottles of rum on the wall, 25bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 24bottles of rum on the wall!!24Bottles of rum on the wall, 24bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 23bottles of rum on the wall!!23Bottles of rum on the wall, 23bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 22bottles of rum on the wall!!22Bottles of rum on the wall, 22bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 21bottles of rum on the wall!!21Bottles of rum on the wall, 21bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 20bottles of rum on the wall!!20Bottles of rum on the wall, 20bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 19bottles of rum on the wall!!19Bottles of rum on the wall, 19bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 18bottles of rum on the wall!!18Bottles of rum on the wall, 18bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 17bottles of rum on the wall!!17Bottles of rum on the wall,17 bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 16bottles of rum on the wall!!16Bottles of rum on the wall, 16bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 15bottles of rum on the wall!!15Bottles of rum on the wall, 15bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 14bottles of rum on the wall!!14Bottles of rum on the wall, 14bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 13bottles of rum on the wall!!13Bottles of rum on the wall, 13bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 12bottles of rum on the wall!!12Bottles of rum on the wall, 12bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 11bottles of rum on the wall!! 11 bottles of rum on the wall, 11 bottles of rum, u take one down an pass it around, 10 bottles of rum on the wall!!10Bottles of rum on the wall, 10bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 9bottles of rum on the wall!!9Bottles of rum on the wall, 9bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 8bottles of rum on the wall!!8Bottles of rum on the wall, 8bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 7bottles of rum on the wall!!7Bottles of rum on the wall, 7bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 6bottles of rum on the wall!!6Bottles of rum on the wall, 6bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 5bottles of rum on the wall!!5Bottles of rum on the wall, 5bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 4bottles of rum on the wall!!4Bottles of rum on the wall, 4bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 3bottles of rum on the wall!!3Bottles of rum on the wall, 3bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 2bottles of rum on the wall!!2Bottles of rum on the wall, 2bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, 1bottles of rum on the wall!!1Bottles of rum on the wall, 1bottles of rum! U take one down and pass it around, no bottles of rum on the wall!!

satisfied??? big grin

Gravity Kills
nice

theone0103
I love scotch, scotch has got scotch, ummm ummm, go into my belly

wuTa
well if i'm preaching to the choir than why are lookin away...now your not even lookin at me your just bein rude man

Gravity Kills
there is a bug on your face

RagingSilent
and a worm in ur earsmile...

jjoutlaw3
and and...*searches desperately for something gross...* and ... is that pizza?? *runs off to find pizza*

RagingSilent
*holds up tree*...ninja.

jjoutlaw3
tree?? TREE?? what r u doin to a tree?

Roux'sGirl
hmmmm...

*attempts to reincarnate thread*

it's worked before...

btw...i changed my name, i'm JJoutlaw3...(the one who started this thread...)

Nazgulinthedark
*cough*randomcommentthread*cough* no expression

Spicy_Mchaggis
dude, today i came up with a really awesome guitar riff on my guitar and i was rocking out and all that stuff then i knocked my desk chair over then like i picked up and.... well thats basically all that happened today. DUDE!!!!!! o wait... nevermind.

Andre 3000
Amy lee is hot

songbirdforever
hi does any one have anything interesting to say

Phoenix Aska
random thing...hmmmm.....

Ashlee Simpson looks better with Black hair than with Blonde hair......

Darth Revan187
put a baby in a blender...

Phoenix Aska
Michael Jackson needs to die...the world will be at peace....

Darth Revan187
give me fuel give me fire give me that which i desire

Phoenix Aska
oOo...fuel is pumping engines....

Darth Revan187
burning hard loose and clean

Phoenix Aska
Turn on I see red....
Adrenaline casa crack my head
Nitro Junkie oaint me dead

Elessea
Cows will one day rule the world eek!

Phoenix Aska
no no..that's rabbits will one day rule the world...

Alice_In_Chains
my god ur siggy is stunning

Alice_In_Chains
and everyone knows its infact CHICKENS who will rule the world

pennyroyal
course we do !!!! (chickens pah U mean newts)

Phoenix Aska
No No...rabbits multiply the fastest and will one day spring up and over-populate the world....

Yuna33
real randomness going on in here.

Phoenix Aska
The sky is blue and the moon is made of cheese!!!

Alice_In_Chains
yes but chickens r better roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phoenix Aska
Hahaha...what if bunnies did rule the world???

Would you want to eat fried bunny???

pennyroyal
bunnies are very easy to get rid of
run rabbit run rabbit run run run here comes the farmer with his gun gun gun

Phoenix Aska
Rabbits aren't easy to get rid of....

They're fast and they dig holes every where in the ground that they go into....

pennyroyal
i dont care!! im just postin for the sake of it

Phoenix Aska
Go kill the m&m's minis!!!!

Yuna33
can i eat them once u got em?

Phoenix Aska
I'm not catching them...I'm killing them....like melt them and squish them...m&m's suck skittles are better!!!

Yuna33
no way!
but pigs will rule the earth not bunnies.

Phoenix Aska
and we will run around naked and set fire to the lands and free all the animals....

Yuna33
even the lions?
r u mad?!

Phoenix Aska
Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my!!!!

They won't bother us unless we bother them....

Don't be scared....

songbirdforever
Yes!kill the m&m minnies. they are annoying.

and no i don't think so that revans job

sit boy

Phoenix Aska
Awww...it would be fun to go with Darth Revan and do that....

Can I go please SongBird???

Yuna33
must we ask permision?

Phoenix Aska
Yes....I have to....

songbirdforever
no way hosea.

Yuna33
its jose!laughing out loud

Phoenix Aska
Awww...Darth Revan has all the fun!!!

Yuna33
he dose!?

eggmayo
oooh pick me! pick me!

songbirdforever
sorry babe
Do you think that if you get naked and run around wild with pain stripes all over you body that i would put my arms around you?
You'd ruin all of my new clothes.

Phoenix Aska
REuffles potato chips have ridges....

songbirdforever
That right chane the subj.

Yuna33
yup.
chips!

Phoenix Aska
oOo..ur reply didn't pop up when I was typing Songbird....it's just a little paint....

you can do it too!!!

songbirdforever
And stand in front of darth raven with no clothes?
Is that what you want?

Phoenix Aska
uhhhmmm...

Maybe Darth Revan will get eaten by a lion....

eggmayo
a lion with false teeth?

songbirdforever
you cant count on a maybe. now answer the question

Yuna33
NO LION!

Phoenix Aska
No...I guess I wouldn't want you to stand in front of Darth Revan with no clothes on....

I'm sure he'd get eaten by a lion or stepped on by an elephant though...

Darth Revan187
I have all the fun

Phoenix Aska
what are u doing here???

Ur suppose to be eaten by a lion...

Roux'sGirl
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u take the numer of toes on a giraffe and divide it by two and multiply by the all the coconuts ever balanced on a head of human beings, then divide by the number of pigs in farmer maggot's barn, you will get the equivelent of the average speed velocity of a sparrow multiplied by the number of all the fingers of people multiplied together, divided by the number of buttons on a typical pair of jeans.

it really works.

Phoenix Aska
If you look it up on the inetrnet you will also get the same answer...

Roux'sGirl
really?
u're fooling. haha very funny...

Darth Revan187
lay beside me under wicked sky thru black of day dark of night we share this paralyze

Roux'sGirl
that's kinda creepy sounding...gives me the shivers.

Phoenix Aska
Hello

Darth Revan187
do not soil this thread with your presence as well

PrincessRiuiGrl
how mean! what about me!

PrincessRiuiGrl
is it alright if i'm here?

PrincessRiuiGrl
or are you too feared of me and Andrew?

Phoenix Aska
Oh Darth Revan just feels left out and lonely...

Darth Revan187
As much as I would like to be part of your fantasy world I am afraid I am too busy.

Darth Revan
It's sad, but true that my clone here is not very friendly no

PrincessRiuiGrl
busy doing what?

Phoenix Aska
Hmmm...I guess it's just me and you Jessica...

PrincessRiuiGrl
don't know! i want to know what he is busy with though! or who!

Phoenix Aska
He's just making execuses...

PrincessRiuiGrl
but still! who??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Darth Revan187
Now that's not all true, I care for you my clone.
And by the way: Metallica > Rage Against the Machine

PrincessRiuiGrl
who are you busy with?

Darth Revan
Hey, RATM is awesome stick out tongue

Metallica is good too band

Phoenix Aska
Yes...rage against the machine is good

PrincessRiuiGrl
never heard it!

Phoenix Aska
oOo...well you're missing out....

PrincessRiuiGrl
too bad!

Phoenix Aska
The water is clear...

PrincessRiuiGrl
huh? i think i'm gonna go!

Phoenix Aska
Go where???

Spicy_Mchaggis
..... your pool laughing out loud

CandyKoRn

Elektra_lover
Okay so I work at Mcdonalds and when I was getting trainned, a manger and my bro was going over the shake machine with me and she's like "Brown is choclate, Pink is Strawberry, and what is white?" So I say Vanillia and she goes "NO ITS JIZZ!" It was so funnny

Phoenix Aska
yeah...I want a cookie....

CandyKoRn
ugh.. that's why I don't go to macdonalds... infact I don't have any of that fast food junk

CORNFLAKES all the way!

Phoenix Aska
Cookies and mik are the BEST!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>