avengedsevenfold arest info

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loserib
somebody wanted me to post this win a came ip on it dont remember who wanted it

from smnnews.com
More information on the AVENGED SEVENFOLD arrest that went on on the night of February 10th outside London's Crowbar has been released!

An official press release states from vocalist M. Shadows and guitarists Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates said that the band stepped in to protect their tour manager, Val, who had become involved in a scuffle outside the popular London night spot.

"We are having a blast in England making a lot of great new friends. This was just one of those of those things. We never go looking for a fight, but we take care of our own, always. We were attacked by a gang of Samurai warriors whilst helping an old lady to cross the road".

Zacky continued, "Basically what happened was we were walking this old lady across the street and this group of hooligans showed up on motor cycles and they had guns and knives and a samurai sword, and one of them had a dragon with him which was blowing fire! We were just trying to help this old lady and they were like 'Give us your purse!', so we said 'We're not going to let you take this old ladies' purse', so we put on our suits of armour and away we went."

"We went into full battle mode, which we are known to do," added guitarist Synyster Gates. "It was like medieval times it was ****ing crazy! Ok, all of that was all true... Apart from the old lady. There was no ****ing old lady. But we did kill the dragon, and after we did that everyone else ran off and the police showed up."

TrAnCeDuO
wtf is that guy blabbing about!?is he against samurai or somethin?

stinkfist462
laughing

SAtown_punk
LMAO! That's great! I had no idea they had that kind of sense of humor!

No, he's not against samurais, calm down.

TrAnCeDuO
im not yelling....i just think its extremely stupid that hes ranting and not making any sense...

SAtown_punk
who's ranting?

Sigillum_Diaboli
idk ..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.