WHat if you had a symbiote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robo-Chocobo
I always wondered what it would be like to have a symbiote, what it would feel like, color, powers, would you have a mask, or huge teeth and giant tongue complete with slober, or tons of needle teeth.

What do you think?

wuTa
those needle teeth would be a b#tch to floss

TheVenomSymbiot
I'd have to say my name says it all.

bardock
you would go kinda of crazy like venom. and spidey to a point when he had the suit.

Robo-Chocobo
um dude? yah I was speaking in general. not just about one person specifically, but like say, if you ever wondered about what it would be like, you would post what it would be like here. Like I wold love to have a mouth-tongue combo smaller than venom's, a blue ish color, no spider markings, a slimmer figure(much less bulkier than venom's, maybe something like she-venom),

badsymbiote
I'd look like She-Venom, and I'd be bad*ss. Oh, wait--I already am. Well, I'd be even more bad*ss! I would like to think that I would look just like Ann with a symbiote. Once I remember Spidey saying tha the symbiote just enhances the characteristics of the person inside, and that's why Venom was so strong--just because Brock was stronger than Parker. The explanation for Carnage's strength was a little less satisfying, though. Something about Brock's body strength clinging to the tendril that Kassady absorbed. I can't even remember what series that was. Well, that's what age'll do to ya!

Hostile
I read Carnage was stronger because he Cleutus was insane, and insane people have no mental inhibitions to stop them accessing their full strength.

I'd almost definately become a casual hero. Not full time like someone with the Fantastic Four, more like Parker, saving lives when I aint trying to bed gorgeous red-head chicks.

Robo-Chocobo
o.O

^^

PERVERT

^^

Hostile
Dont act like you weren't thinking the same thing stick out tongue

bardock
i would be blue but like spideys style of suit. i then rob banks straight cash.

The Ones
DUUUDDDE!!!! everything is done by computers now

DarkCrawler
You all know that Venom can make his Symbiote to look like normal clothes?

Well, I would manipulate the symbiote like that, and become dirty rich in sports.

Robo-Chocobo
"I just wanted to say that your behavior towards Peter was nothing short of deporable, you shallow-minded unconscionable piece of rat &#%#!! No wonder no one reads your piece of crap paper, you ecomaniac! Oh, and nice mustache! Hitler called. He says he wants his "look" back!!!-Aunt May to JJJ, Ultimate Spiderman #48"

OWNAGE 100% ninja evil face Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Koto K
I'd go for the Venom look, and use it to scare women into dating me.

bardock
i would also become a pro boxer and get millions of dollars.muwahahahahaha

Robo-Chocobo
waaaaaaaaiiit a minute.......were did yoou come up with koto.......scott.

badsymbiote
Koto, hopefully being the proud owner of a symbiote would draw women to you, and you wouldn't have to resort to frightening them.
If I were a symbiote, I would want Venom's camoflage mode, for sure. That might come in handy--not for the selfish pursuit of wealth or rigging baseball games so the Mariners would win the pennant, but just to be another random do-gooder. But I would still reserve the right to kick *ss whenever I felt the need.

Spiderman_RJ

badsymbiote
We know you hate man-spider. That's funny that you said that, though. It made me chuckle.

badsymbiote
P.S.--I'm exempt from that rule, because I didn't say it derogatorily. Also, to get this back on-topic, I'd say that I'd be the most bad*ss female symbiote on the forum--which I already have the distinction of being, thank you. (curtsy and giggle) Don't hate me because I'm beautiful

DarkCrawler
You are right big grin

Robo-Chocobo
it would be cool if their was some flash program were you could make super hero's fully customizable...no wait...if you had a symbiote art creation program... like paper dolls.......you pick male or female forms...then you pick a template/design for basic color...like the carnage red and black......then use chose to add mouths or leave it a mask...add on apppendiges...hair stuff...designs.......oh and....badsymbiote....why would you want to look(or be) she-venom? why not like shriek or scream?

Robo-Chocobo
waiiiiit a minute.....are you THE Scott koto reid.....havegerh kdhhssjhj *starts brain siezure..ssfdfhfsrhbvcvhhhh*begins worship* your art rocks...Mr. Just-a-guy

badsymbiote
I just like the suit--it's sleek, and it's got the Venom spider. Plus I like Ann--I don't like Shriek 'cuz she's pure evil, and she's got too much hair. I liked Leslie--she was alot more even-keeled than Donna ever was, but to choose between the 3--well, you know.

Your method of choosing symbiote features sounds like the create-a-spider option in Activision's Spidey2-enter Electro--ever play that game? It's alot harder than the first.

Lord Ryugen
Well I suppose I'd be pitch black with no markings. normal sized eyes with two curving blades on each arm extending from wrist to elbow. I'd then go on a badass crime spree and rob banks for millions.

Robo-Chocobo
yah all the banks would give you money then...WHOOPS turns out their is tons of INK IN YOUR MONEY. robbinggggg banks....so cliched....be orignal their sparky. and bad......tell me more of this...create a spider.....in this spiderman 2.....WHY DIDNT I BUY IT AT TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hostile
Hair just looks wierd on a symbiote :/ I think Anne makes the suit look good because she's considerably skinnier than the usual hosts. A far more aerodynamic monster cool

Robo-Chocobo
i dont see why hair is so strange. venom was(as is often debated) mimicking a costume before he got eddie so then it was simply making the costume monstrous. besdies only the male host have the hairless. most female host had the symbiote hair.

besides I wouldnt want these gorgeous locks crammed up someonewere.....

CrazyEyes
If I had a symbiote, I would have the black suit, with a mutated spider logo on my front. My face would be the same as Venom's, and I would have razor-type blades sticking out of my elbows.

With my symbiote, I would make a list and kill everyone on it...nice and slow. I would then rob a lot of banks.

Robo-Chocobo
thats ALMOST THE FRICKIN SAME AS THE LAST GUY WHO WANTED BLADE ARMS mad BE ORIGINAL

VENOMfan
I would rock the Lasher look. and then use the symbiote to throttle stupid people over the internet

http://www.toymania.com/chat/asylumchat/lasher.jpg

kiekan
Ok, if I had a symbiote, it'd be all black, no mouth. The black fades into a blue area located on stomach area. Red eye patches, along with blue veins running over the head and arms. A Blood-red spider symbol (like Ben Reilly's Spider-man suit) would be on the chest, but the legs would branch off of the chest and wrap around, like tenticles. Though, they would look like bone (like how Venom 2099's symbol is, but red).

Though, I'm not all too sure what I'd do if I had one...

badsymbiote
You haven't played this? Ooh, you played the first one, right? Well, the "Create-A-Spider" option features at least 10 different costume options, options for special powers or enhancements (like stealth, unlimited webbing, enhanced web-swinging and double jump heights--and there's more than that. You unlock the options as you play. Plus, just like in the first game, the character bios and options are voiced by the one and only Stan Lee. It's alot of work to earn all the options, but it helps keep the game from getting old.

badsymbiote
What wouldn't you do is a better question. Two minds, one agenda. Symbiosis. I'm sure it's every bit as good as the word implies.

Arachnoidfreak
If I had a symbiote? I'd go completely insane. Carnage would have nothing on me. Well, temporarily, after i got over how much power I had, I'd be ok again.

Robo-Chocobo
I would like to look like the purple one.. a tad slimmer figure....but i would look a little shorter

Robo-Chocobo
if only i could draw it....which i cant

Robo-Chocobo
and i guess this is now dead? confused

i need a drink beer What the f**k?

blackwidowlover
IF I HAD A SYMBIOTE I WOULD EAT SOMEONE HEHE evil face

J/K I would want it to look like carnage I like his disign better.
then I would use it for my own protection and the saftey of others
(true hero smile )

FeceMan
I'd probably want to look like Tsunami's Venom-clone (like the way Robertson looks more than Eddie), only maybe with a bright red costume (similar to Carnage's). I'd also have the whole screwed mouth thing, giant tongue and all, because I think that looks really tight.

Of course, I'd have total control over the symbiote but would use its power for both good and evil.

GOOD: Protecting the nerds at school from the jocks smile.
EVIL: Keeping the jocks at school in check smile.

Actually, I'd probably want the ability to ooze around like a puddle so I could rob a bank in order to fund my personal expenses, but then I'd go and help stop crime. Unless I didn't feel like it. Though I would go and trash the place I work because I'm pissed at it right now.

The ability to form my hands into weapons WOULD be nice, but I think that I could do without it. I would want to be able to shoot those shard things that Carnage does, though.

Ghetto Goblin
i would be pink with purple spidey emblem. my jugs would slap you in the face 20 feet away, and i'd swing with them like they were my webs.wink

NOT!stick out tongue laughing

I'm a guy, i would be a black simbiote, with bluish spidey emble. Not huge like venom, but not as small as spiderman. Needle teeth, long-tongue (but controllable) (don't wanna choke or bite it off or anything) my skin stuff would be like carnage's but not as extreme, like his flyin' around or anything, i mean i gotta see who i am fightin'. cool

FeceMan
I'd want a black tongue...forgot about that bit.

Ghetto Goblin
you have a tongue,

but you said you ate it tuby. laughing

Robo-Chocobo
wow more ppl. so you would be a red ver of tsunami venom? wow so this is what would have been like during the inc=vasion of the symbiotes....wait...badsymbiote plz contact me...i have an idea basis to advance this topic.

hotsauce6548
u guys should make pictures of what ur symbiote would look like

FeceMan
I can't draw worth squat. And I'm pretty sure I didn't eat my tongue.

Latte
I was just joking, and yes, it's me.

Robo-Chocobo
hey i cant draw either , and i wont sink to editing existing pics.

Latte
That is a good idea.
That's wrong.

pickanapickanam
i would be like carnage cuz he is the most powerful one there is

Robo-Chocobo
what do you mean by wrong...? i meant editing an existing one to look like how i would with a symbiote.

VENOMfan
actually Carnage's offspring is. dont know what It will be called tho

Spiderman_RJ
it wont have a name like the venom bastard kids, but venom will nick name it

Robo-Chocobo
i still dont uderstand how you can make such bold claims that your the web crawler round here...

FeceMan
Shouldn't it be "wall crawler" instead of "web crawler"? Besides, his signature is grammatically erroneus (I'd slap myself if I ever decimated the English language like that) so you can just say something like, "Ha. Ha. He dunnit wrong-like being."

Robo-Chocobo
laugh out loud funny

Princess Re
i can draw pretty good.........perhaps i'll draw mine

she would have (all details)

hair color:blue
eye color:white
suit color:white sliver and light blue
powers:she could teleport,and she could move things with her mind
wepon:large sword
skin color:normal

FeceMan
That last part of my post was inspired by my brother beating on me because I kept pushing him away (he "hovers" over me while I type and I cannot think straight when I hae someone watching me).

Robo-Chocobo
one prob. none of them have powers , they have unique features, like hair, and carnages projectiles, ore green ones tendrils,

but you couldnt move tings with ur mind. the hair is usually the same color as the rest of it as well, except in the yellow ones case, it was a red strip then all yellow.

FeceMan
I was thinking the same thing, but one never knows what could happen...

kiekan
It really depends on the host of the Symbiote is. If a mutant were to bond with it, then the end result would have the unique features given by the Symbiote, which you described Robo; plus what ever abilities the mutant had. As for color of the Simbiote when covering the host, it can be anything. The Symbiote gives itself an appearence that the host likes. Whether he/she knows it or not, they are the ones who come up with the appearences. It's all explained in the first Secret Wars, in which Parker first finds the Symbiote. The Other will choose to model itself after what ever image it finds in it's host's mind (in Parker's case, he was thinking about how sweet Spider-Woman's costume was when he found the Symbiote).

FeceMan
Oooh, sexy. Like in that signature that badsymbiote has.

badsymbiote
"WOW--GUESS WE HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN A WHILE. BUT, NOW WE'RE BACK!!"

There's alot to respond to here, so this is gonna be dicey at best.

First--Robo--you pm me alot, so you could always do that, or you can e-mail me--I respond to nearly all of my mail the same day.

Second--hotsauce--that's a good idea. Maybe I'll sketch one out tonight--it's been a while since I bothered to pick up a pencil. And I encourage you all to do the same. Don't worry if you think you're a bad artist--none of us are professionals, and anyone who criticizes art on this thread will be dealt a swift and harsh tongue-lashing by me. Very harsh. So be nice, or I won't.
I know my own will be very unadorned and natural, just like me.

And finally (and even I can't believe that I'm saying this), but as judgmental and quick-to-temper as Spidey RJ can be, I still feel that I must defend him from the criticism he recieves over his use of the English language. Come on, you guys--the guy lives in Brazil (o Brasil), and his English is better than my Spanish.

Cuantos personas aqui puede dicer aquel puede hablar en un idioma otra?

Now, he's laughing at me, I'm sure. I haven't taken Spanish for more than 12 or 13 years. We don't need to be so critical. Please try to understand that he's at least making the effort to interact with us in our tongue. I've had a few more than my share of differences with the guy, that's for sure, but how can we all discuss true heroism as a desired attribute if we're not willing to lead by example? I may be tough, but I pride myself on being fair as well.

I look forward to seeing people's art on here---don't be shy. If someone dares to criticize you, I'll get your back--after all, "WE ARE VENOM--THE LETHAL PROTECTOR!"

badsymbiote
Ok, hotsauce, here's my pic. Someone's gotta go first, and it may as well be me.

Robo-Chocobo
wow cool, although certan parts are a little fuzzy(hazy,) it looks pretty good. I hate scanned pencil drawings because they look weird on my moniter...and since i cant draw i guess i wont be posting a pic any time soon.

oh and they speak portugese in brazil, npt spanish.

Robo-Chocobo
oh and whats with the comic scan b4 that?

Koto K
Yeah, I'm Scott 'Koto' Reid. I'm glad to hear peoples enjoy my artwork. Gives me a special feeling down there in the pit of my stomach...either that or it was the burrito I ate earlier.

Off topic a little, you should be checking out my elfwood gallery and website. I've got a new She-Venom piece up now.

Robo-Chocobo
o.O

for real...

YAH!!!!!!!!!!!

badsymbiote
It's from "The Mace". I love how Venom looks in it--great pose as he's kickin' some *ss.

badsymbiote
And, hey, ROBO, I do stand corrected on the Portugese thing, but the sentiment remains--
All a y'all quit being so nit-picky. But, you can still feel free to criticize me, of course.

Robo-Chocobo
cool art. i like it. i'll prob never know what i would look lie but in my mind. that and im so damn inconsciscive. i mean its just so sarn inconsistent. im glad you took the initiative. i tried using hero maker but...the results were subpar.

but to mr. just a guy...WHY DIDNT YOU UPDATE THE FF

Koto K
It's coming, don't worry. Just strap yourself in and hold on tight, it should be up by the end of the night.

Stealth Agent
Me when I got my symbiot i would know that it's trully evil so I would play my Radio really loud and lock it in the room with the radio. (I hear loud sound hurts hit).
I would watch it die then finnaly turn off the radio...............................................................................................................................................................................................................THEN I'D START CRYING CUZ I KILLED MY SYMBIOTE

Stealth Agent
Me when I got my symbiote i would know that it's trully evil so I would play my Radio really loud and lock it in the room with the radio. (I hear loud sound hurts hit).
I would watch it die then finnaly turn off the radio...............................................................................................................................................................................................................THEN I'D START CRYING CUZ I KILLED MY SYMBIOTE

scibott
So You Thought You Couldn't Draw (So You Thought You Couldn't Draw Series , No 1) by Sandra McFall Angelo Amazon $10-25 USD. Or, Drawing for the Absolute and Utter Beginner by Claire Watson Garcia, Amazon $14 USD. These should help some of you with your self-esteem as well as art.

Koto K, I would like to ask your permission to upload your art to my Yahoo Group, if I may.

Koto K
Sorry, I'd rather my work remained on personal galleries. Feel free to add a link directing people to either my website or elfwood gallery however.

scibott
Ok, that's all I needed. I have had the link for sometime, I didn't want to post your art incase you did not permit it, thank you.

Kontraz
if i had a symbiote... hrmm... i'd eat all the kitten pie i wanted..... and follow it up with a serving of babies! And I would only drink the blood of my enemies!!! And of the occasional strawberry yoohoo.... maybe a "sex on the beach".... or a pina colada...... If you like pina coladas... (yeah) and getting caught in the rain...

Koto K
IS READY!

(my new fanfic is up Robo-man)

Robo-Chocobo
NOW YOU SHALL ALL TASTE OBLIVION...WHICH TASTE LIKE RED BULL....WHICH TASTE LIKE CRAP!!

Robo-Chocobo
well i just finished reading the FF and i must say that im intrigued to know what will happen. will kris's suprise be what i THINK it will be...we bolth know what im talking about. and whats gonna happen to naomi? is she dead...o.O nooooooooooooooo

i think it would be a cool cover if you showed her with the bullet in her, the symbiote struggling to keep her alive trying to cover her but extremely weakened barely keeping her alive , with blood pooling around her body, while a tear goes down her face, and she is trying to stay alive. in a heap on the ground. surrounded by broken glass.

Kontraz
Kris is a guy's name..... stupid girls, always stealing our names..... i think we should get something in return.....

Koto K
Kris is short for Kristine- the name of the girl in my fanfic.

Robo-Chocobo
jeez, youd think he woulda figered it out their bobo.

Kontraz
i know... but Kris is still a guy's name.....

scibott
No Kris and Chris are either male or female, however, Chris is mainly male and Kris is mainly female. Everyone, research the topic before you make a fool of yourself. What do you say about the name Shannon? As well as the alternative spelling Shannen both are either male or female,. As I stated before research your topic before you make a complete and utter fool of yourself. If I seem harsh I am sorry but, it seems to me that if you speak, you must speak intelligently and knowledgeably.

Robo-Chocobo
or completely rag on a guy who just didnt know....

I mean come on whos going to research whether kris is a guy or girl name.

Kontraz
ACTUALLY, Kris is mainly male as well. In the US, sure, you're right, but as for europe.... no. "Kris" is the only shortened male version of Kristofer, Kristopher, etc, which is very common in non-english speaking european countries wink Maybe YOU should research the topic first stick out tongue

scibott
Seeing as how I am American, and have never seen the name "Kristofer" it seems to me that you should take into consideration the possiblity of that fact. If you require additional proof as to my posting goto baby names dot com, and click on "K" that will show only two male only names that starts with Kris, being Kristopher and Krishna. My comment before still stands. Thank you very much. Time to go back on topic before VenomFan comes around.

Robo-Chocobo
OWANGE 100% Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

badsymbiote
After reading most of this, I feel compelled to award the solid-gold cupie doll to each of you.

NOW THEN...can we move on? PLEASE?!? My name is Jesseca, with 2 "e"s instead of an "i" at the end--people have spelled it wrong my whole life, and I really couldn't give a crap about it. Really. I stopped caring when I was about 13 or 14.
I understand that everyone wants to be right, but I think this is really immaterial, and completely off-topic.
So, with my typical subtelty and diplomacy--let's move the H*ll on, k?

Kontraz
agreed big grin (cuz i'm right....)

hydroscorpion
If I had a symbiote i would want a male version of She Venom. Man shes hot in that suit. It would be like the Peter Parker version but with She Venom's Teeth and sleeker like She Venom's. If I had it I would have fun with fool around with the powers and stuff.

dbjfrog
symbiote...hehe
maybe i would let it control my mind and do everything it wants
hmm...just look it be un-related to myself, another one of 'me'
._."

Robo-Chocobo
nice colladge..........................

and wouldnt having a male version of the she venom be....male-she-venom.....jk

dude that would be regular venom

Kontraz
hey... in that colladge..... i have a poster of the one thats a close up of brock's face bonding to the symbiote....

grey fox
i would have a carnage style face and claws slim body (not to bulky or you get ultra super saiyan syndrome) a single white spider symbol on my back (oh yeah and it,s couler would be black) tendrils (Instead of webs) and one unique ability to create a single sybyote feamle (what i mean by this is not bonded but an actual symbyote that is in a huamn ike shape and is female which could also bond with women /girls ether way) the female would be blood red have she venoms figure carnage style claws but she venom style face and have blood red tendrils for hair each tendril would be as thich as a toilet paper holder and wouldn,t move (i actually used that idea as a sort of what if for a female carnage) i would kill anyone who got in the way the name (everygood supervillains got to have a name ) chaos

Robo-Chocobo
wow cool....

i can imagine it now...wait i cant. what color is it?

is it a single whole color(with some shading), or is it a streak one like carnage, or is it like the yellow one with a section this color and then this color here.

I think that sounds very cool. ur idea has massive potential...i didnt get the black thingy oh well.

also if you could make a female one then how would it survive? it needs a energy source(hence these weak humans)

grey fox
true very true oh robotic chickeny one oh and all girls i have a thread called would you become she venom ) anywho i would probably go on a killing spree oh and koto k where the hell is shevenom progeny i am a big fan and it is so hard to find damn she venom fanfiction but you ,you are a writer /god in my eyes so where is she venomk progeny

Koto K
It's where all my other fanfic is located- On my website

Robo-Chocobo
I like it. has a nice ring to it.

grey fox
oh great koto k god when will your next instalment be (also here is a pictue of my character name grey ofx now you can see al of his body cool yes no maby )

Koto K
I dunno, I'm sort of busy writing something else right now so the next issue probably wont be out until mid to late August at best.

badsymbiote
That's good work--he's cool lookin', and he remind me of Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow.

Koto K
That picture of Grey Fox's is actually from the game Metal Gear Solid. The art actually is drawn by Yoji Shinkawa.

badsymbiote
I gotta hand it to you, Koto, you know your sh*t. And I appreciate the info. You know the expression that you should learn one new thing everyday? I say to Hell with that notion. If you only learn one thing, you're limiting yourself. I can practically learn more then one thing during a good session of REM sleep. Thanks.

grey fox
ok thankies koto k

Robo-Chocobo
like my new avvy?^^ speakin of sleep how much sleep do you get?

(i know its off topic but...I CREATED THIS THREAD>_&ltwink

THE BIRD HAS SPOKEN!!!

FeceMan
Venom MUST have giant teeth. Always he must have the big teeth, lest he forsake the name of Venom and I'm not sure where this is going.

Anyway, I like the symbiotes with huge T-Rex teeth...why WOULDN'T you want massive teeth with an exaggerated, slathering tongue in which you could lick someone's face to freak her out smile?

Oooh, weird.

Robo-Chocobo

FACE MY WRATH!!!!!

MEGA TONBERRIE GO!!!!( a little purple dude with a star above his head, carries a lantern and a knife, and uleashes Ownage 1000% percent...yes that much)

NEVER DEFY THE BIRD!!!!

I HAVE SPOK

kiekan
Actually, the picture I have attached is the true Grey Fox. The one you pictured is him in his 'dead' state, in which FOXHOUND transformed him into a cyborg ninja (and at that time, he doesn't refer to himself as 'Gey Fox', but at 'Ninja'). Grey Fox's real name is Frank Jaeger.

kiekan
The above pic is Grey Fox from Metal Gear (the NES one), and this is a color pic of him from Metal Gear 2: Snake's Revenge.

badsymbiote
Robo- I guess I average about 4 or 5 hours a night. On the weekends, though I can sleep about 14 hours, if I'm lucky enough to be left alone that long. Like your new av--and your cute chicky-poo nickname. Que adorable.

Fece--you gotta know that I'm also pro Venom tongue.......It's a good thing, as the soon-to-be-incarcerated Martha Stewart would say
I also dig the large sharp teeth--makes for a great toothy grin--but I'll admit I like the tongue even more. God, I am a sick, sick woman...

Robo-Please suppress your urge to remind me how demented I am--I already know this, and I like it that way.

kiekan--you're always so down-to-business, you're the pic-postinest! That's a nice title, eh?

Robo-Chocobo
NEVER DEFY THE CUTE BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wait...no one has.....

nevermind.......

i have a funny pic on my comp but its bmp.

kiekan
You could always just convert it to jpeg (open the pic in ms paint and then file>save as and set it to save as jpeg).

-does a jig- Sweet, I'm the pic-postinest!!

badsymbiote
Yes...and don't you love your new moniker? kiekan is a tough one to beat, though.

Robo-- if you want someone to defy you, I guess I could clear some time for that. How long do you think it would take me? I'm just trying to plan my day, you know? big grin

Man, this thread is out of control. Now, then...I just need to figure out how to both defy THE BIRD, and get this back on-topic.

FeceMan
CLEVER HOBBITS TO CLIMB SO HIGH!

badsymbiote
wink Thank you for another nice little digression--good to see it's not just me. In fact, it might very well be this thread. Therefore, I can conclude that the one to blame can be no other than the one who began this thread. Which, I believe in this case, is Robo-Chocobo.

Ready the torches and pitchforks! The witch hunt begins now!!!

FeceMan
Lol, sorry, that's my favorite line in the LotR movies smile.

Robo-Chocobo
Hey, you supossed to miss pronounce my name, like calling me
Robo-Chocobobo

just wanted to get that in the open,

and this thread only has a limited life span, it simply relies on people posting and commenting on pics.

I love witch hunts, its so exilerating to run with a mob of angry pitch fork waving, torch weilding peasants.

i run cross country so GL keeping up.

Robo-Chocobo
YOU CANT CATCH ME IM THE ....ROBOTIC BIRD....person....thingy...

Robo-Chocobo
and i still cant convert it. it wants me to save it as different kinds of bmp like 24 bit.

grey fox
oh so you want someone to defile you

*stealth camouflage*

*unsheathes sword*

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*jumps in cair and slashes downwards clips acouple of feathers of of the hcickeny one,s wings*

Robo-Chocobo
hellooo dude, im a robot, all you did was slash my Sivril body armor.

alhtough the idea of a psycho ninja chasing a chocobo around is funny.

what did you mean by defile?

badsymbiote
Well, the peasants are roadrunners with crystal meth addictions, so you'd better get goin' We'll give you a 5-minute head start, cause we like you and all.

Man, this thread has been light on comic and symbiote info, but it sure isn't lacking a comedic presence. Y'all are some funny motherf*ckers, that's for sure.

grey fox
(bows) thankyou ANYWHO DIE CHICKENY ONE (arm changes to blaster and starts doing super cool matrix style jumps and flips dodging bullets that are shot from out of nowhere and fires shot after shot in slow motion at r.c (robo chockobo -r.c. get it)

kiekan
Ok, ok. Enough is enough. This is just getting too crazy.... needs some settling.

-whips out tazer and sets it to highest voltage. Imediatly afterwards, begins shocking both the Cybernectic Ninja and the Robotic Chocobo thingy-

There, that should short ya both out....

Robo-Chocobo
*fried chicken smell...* okay i'll be good

would we be taller with symbiotes?

scibott
The only word in the English Language that can posibly say what I'm feeling after reading the lastest posts is: wow.

Red Superfly
Depends on the artist dude.

Originally, the symbiotes were just "suits", like a living skin tight lycra thingy. You wouldn't have changed size at all. Look at the original (and best) pictures of Venom to see what I mean. Spider-Man didn't change size, Eddie didn't grow either, and neither did Kassady.

These days, like in the Ultimate Universe, symbiotes turn you into the Hulk or something equally ridiculous. It's one of the many reasons why I steer clear from the Ultimate comics.

Some artists on the original comic book line have also started exaggerating Venoms size.

The idea behind Venom is that he LOOKS like an evil Spider-Man - something that too many artsist have forgotten. They'd rather make him into the Hulk, trying to compensate for something Venom wasn't even lacking in the first place.

aenima_dead
yea, venom was supposed to rival and in some ways, be better than spidey. but now that's all changed.

he used to be close to spiderman in terms of agility (agility, NOT flexibility) and all of that. nowadays he looks like he'd have some serious trouble jumping and such...btw, i think he stopped using his webs when the artist turned him into the black liquidy hulk. guess the weblines could'nt support his weight...

Robo-Chocobo
or he loaded up on to much jello.

aenima_dead
hehe, seems brains are high on calories.

badsymbiote
Not changed for long. Marvel Knights Spidey's version of Venom will be just like you all know and love him--and he WILL be an absolute bad*ss. He's is supposed to administer the beating of a lifetime to Spidey in the upcoming "Venomous" series. (Like he didn't already suffer the beating of a lifetime at the hands of the Vulture, right? Oh, no--Venom's *ss-whooping promises to make the Vulture's look like a tea-party) So begin getting appropriately stoked now, Venom fans and haters alike. Below I will post art by Frank Cho-- the "Venomous" artist.

First, his very sexy take on Eddie Brock.......

Hostile
Eddie's saying "You're not Eddie Brock!" and storming off in anger.

Robo-Chocobo
OUT INFIDELS OUT GET OUT GET OUT OF MY THREAD!! STAY ON TOPIC. IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE THE TOPIC A BIT, ASK ME!!

hell this could even become a thread were we all RP and act like super beings in a city with symbiotes....interesting RP....

badsymbiote
So good, hard information on comic book is forbidden in this comic book thread, then, Chickenhead? Just clarifying. I shall yield.... just remind me again what exactly is the subject matter of your current desire, dear one? You like me better when I act naughty, huh? It makes you look more pious.

badsymbiote
Sheesh!!!! Damned if I do, and damned if I don't. It's exhausting trying to please all you people.

Robo-Chocobo
GRRRRRRRRR

*warning warning Robotic Chocobo reaching critical mass*
*shut down imminent*
*steam vented*

...i simply meant...that if you want to talk about marvel knights and all that stuff make a thread for it, or pm eachother, dont let it get bigger than 3 or 4 post.

Arachnoidfreak
HAHAHAHA Oh man, I love it.

Robo-Chocobo
okay that avatar is REALLY staring to annoy me...just as much as your sig pic.

badsymbiote
Shame on you, Robo!!! Conduct unbecoming!!! You are better than that.

And then there's the unresolved matter of you not answering my question.

"WE'RE TRYING TO CATER TO YOU, AND YOUR INCESSANT CHANGES IN WHIM, BUT YOU'RE MAKING IT SO HARD FOR US! AND LEAVE ARACHNOIDFREAK ALONE, OR WE'LL SIC HIM ON YOU!!"

Sorry. my "other" gets carried away sometimes. But I echo the sentiment.

"HERE IS A PIC THAT EFFECTIVELY PORTRAYS OUR LEVEL OF IRRITATION AND SURPRISE AT YOUR LACK OF HOSPITABILITY. FOR SHAME."

Robo-Chocobo
doesnt he mean spinal fluid?

im sorry. im just grumpy due to the crziness and off topicness of every thing. oh and..if this stuff bugged you dont go to female symbiote pics...i think im turning it into a fascist state.

Arachnoidfreak
No, not spinal fluid, he wants the entire spine.

Robo-Chocobo
but that kinda doesnt make sense.......and besides how could he"suck" anything i mean he doesnt have any lips to suck with. all he has is a mouth full of teeth without lips.

grey fox
how do you know have you been kissing him i dont think bad symbiote or her other would like it if they knew you were makng out with her man mwahahaah let the craziness cntinue

badsymbiote
Yes, the entire cord. Suck it out as if it were a piece of angel-hair pasta. S--Slurp!!!!!

All motor and brain function, just gone. Quick and (relatively) painless.

It's Ok, I'm kinda cranky, too, robo, but I gave you ample opportunity to take command here. Can't say I didn't try to both please and placate you. Take the advice you gave me last night, Chicky, and get some sleep. And I don't think you're a fascist. Me still lovey you.

grey fox
( i am just mucking around in this post just something my twisted mind occasionaly does)

mmmm brains oh god hell symbyotes are following me now i am all up for bonding but come onim a cyber ninja i dont need this s**t help *grabs badsybiote and starts shaking her* tell them to go away

Ghetto Goblin
suck it out like spagetti noodles and such.

Hostile
If I had a symbiote, I'd hunt down the mother****er that cancelled Farscape, and wrap the symbiote around his body. Then I'd snap all the bones in his body and leave him a bloodied, twitching mess. And laugh while doing it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>