ANY chance "Cool As Ice" will EVER be released on DVD?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mhuda
Okay, so that movie marked the first (and last) appearance of Vanilla Ice as a serious movie star.

Excuse me for a moment, I have to step outside and laugh...

I'm back. Now, as I was saying, Cool As Ice was the first movie starring Vanilla Ice. ANY news about when this movie will EVER be released on DVD? I just have to see it for myself to see how unmitigatedly awful it was!

Cinemaddiction
I'm not sure if it is an official release, but there are a few copies on eBay for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6304378541&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Otherwise, I'd hunt down the video. I saw it last at Movie Gallery.

<<Solo>>
laughing I remember Cool As Ice back when Vanilla Ice was huge, but the chances of them putting Cool As Ice on DVD are pretty slim.

laughing http://images.amazon.com/images/P/6302261589.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

mhuda
I remember this movie, too, before there were ever such things as multiplexes. The local theater in my area (now a social security office) was playing Cool As Ice, then yanked it after three days because NOBODY was watching it. So it came and went, but by then Vanilla Ice was a thing of the past...

Eventually, ALL movies will be released on DVD, but it will probably take several years before this particular one will ever be released in that format. But would I spend $92.99 for the video? NO WAY!

Evil Dead
Vanilla Ice was the man.......

word to ya mother.......

Cinemaddiction
Er..you were only 4 years old, brother. I find that hard to believe.

Evil Dead
well I do C-dic.........what you got to say about that?stick out tongue

seriously......I was a huge ice fan.......I even bought Mind Blowin when it came out (still have it too) after the backlash hit.

Creechuur
You need to be smacked for even starting this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.