Hangmans Curse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stormy Day
New movie based on the novel by Frank Peretti is actually very good smile.The ending is really cool and its not really that bad and theres some cool spider effects in the movie its really great.

ragesRemorse
what is it about?

Cinemaddiction
I saw the movie, and aside from not being new, it's dreadful, and I don't recommend it to anyone above the age of 15 in this forum.

It's basically if R.L. Stein, writer of "Goosebumps", threw the "Spy Kids" family into an episode of the "X Files" which took place on the set of "Degrassi Jr. High", and threw in that weird pagan cult from "Dragnet". Costumes and all.

For fun, they had it star the Noxzema girl, who ended up having an inter-racial relationship for no reason?

Steer clear of this one, unless you liked that Nickelodeon show about being afraid of the dark.

Stormy Day
Its not that bad CA stick out tongue

Its ok the casting was bad tho.But the ending was ok and the spiders where cool.And im 13 so I geuss im just more vunerable confused.

But all and all its worth picking up for fun nothing special or really scary just fun to watch smile

i lovejake
it is a awesome movie , its one of my favorite movies,
and it has one of my favorite actors in it*jake richardson*
and i love him (if u cant tell by my name)

i lovejake
pointless crap. don't do it again.

waspluver
i saw that movie it was sooooo..... gay but that gothic guy was pretty hott. sick

iansnyder
hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.