Explanation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Hi, seeing as I have been not present on the forum 100% the past week, I was wondering how Kit became new Mod

I tried searching for old posts on why/how it happened but I am guessing it was deleted, hopefully someone will answer this thread before it being deleted

Discos - good on ya Kit thumb up

shadowy_blue
It was announced some time last week. I'm not so sure if the thread is still here or not, but yeah, we wouldn't know when the decision was made but we know "why" smile and when was it announced. smile

Kitoky
Once upon a time when dinosaurs still romed the Earth there was an ideal man who's name was 'Bregger' who grew up in a cave with nymphs and blah blah he soon became 19 and went to an oracle who told him everywhere he went he would have to beg. Bregger was taken aback by this but didn't not question the famous oracle.

He soon went on his way to see the world and cities but he came upon a town that was in bad shape. They had no government and the town seemed to be banned from any other cities and connections. Bregger exclaimed, "Why, what has happened!"

A passerby replied with a solid, weary, tone, "We have been banned from our sources because of our wrong doings. We have acknowledged we have done wrong, please give us back our trades!"

Bregger was determined to help the poor town and went to a nearby government and begged to them to let him govern their society to health. The government official permitted. Then Bregger saved the town.

The End

Note: The above story are only permitted to 13 year olds and down. Otherwise a parent/guardian must be involved.

Smodden
yeah, thats what happnd.....now kits powerhungry....and were all doomed.... wacko

Kitoky
You're only doomed if you wish it to be so.

Smodden
o yeah*bangs hand to forhead*

this dosn't have anything to do with LORD RINGS

Kitoky
I await until Discos sees this then I shall close it.

Smodden
KitOky-dokie

Exa
There were even two threads stick out tongue

First this one
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27182

and then - when he was already mod big grin - this one
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29128

HEHEHEEEE

Discos
lol,

right Kit I have read it, cheers for that

sauron
I WISH TO BE DOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!

try it kit stick out tongue

*gets mace* oh im ready

im gonna be the thorn in your side

the pencil up your ass stick out tongue

love ya really man!

Smodden
hmmm*wonders about sauron's mind*

nazgūl-lord
sauron has gone crazy!stick out tongue

Discos
lol, "just try it" sauron

Discos - expands wings and roars

Bloom4ever
gone crazy?!

and our mod hasn't been on all day...

Kitoky
I'm here! I had a busy day!

Iirima
haha, now the mod can close the thread!

If he wants to...

Kitoky
Nah, it's an interesting thread. I'll keep it open, go ahead guys, diss me.

Discos
hehe, well now that we have permission

Discos - not had a busy day, close got closed due to snow!

*Georgina_A*
lol

pip-foot
sauron didnt go crazy, he's always been crazy stick out tongue lol

Don't worry i still love you sauron love I luv your craziness smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.