Best Team Based Shooter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
Socom ..

tptmanno1
Gotta be CS!!

SaTsuJiN
CS~

stinkfist462
i havent played a lot of CS or rainbow 6 ... but i have been addicted to socom for a looonnnggg time . big grin

tbones527
It's socom. period.

tptmanno1
CS.
period!
Unless you playing the x-box Cs, then its crap.

If you've never played CS, go to your local Internet cafe and give it a try!

Daedalus
Rainbow Six stick out tongue

rusky
Rainbow Six is good...it's very tactical and requires more than just fast reflexes.. a good planing is involved..
Cs is also good in that the fast paced action like FPS combines nicely with the more realistic gun effects (that is, u die fast wink)..
Socom I never played..
I say they're all good though.. depends on what u're looking for in a game, and I usually look for something that is simillar to my mood big grin

Linkalicious
Socom is good...but CS is a lot better. that game still rules.

Lord_Andres
Don't like any of'em, I'm more of a Doom, Unreal, and Quake gamer

MasterWizard
I like Return to Castle Wolfenstein for a Team Based Shooter. I don't like the ones on the poll.

total metalhead
Counter Strike no doubt.

BackFire
Both socom and CS are crappy and over rated. CS used to be incredible, but now with it's out of control community with cheaters running wild, it's just not very fun to play.

Socom is pretty much the same as CS just a bit more realistic, it wasn't very fun when I played it.

The best is hands down, BattleField 1942. The depth and diversity in that game is just incredible. You can play it anyway you want. You can drive a tank, fly a plan, be a sniper. Plus the maps are gigantic and offer a nearly endless amount of replay value.

Mist
i agree with backfire....battlefield all the way!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.