Miachel vs Pinhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PissedOffGoalie
Pinhead
Micahel

hmm i was sondering how it can be u need to solve the box to summon Pinhead, Mike's too dumb for that! Happy Dance

Michael Myers 1
and your to dumb to know theres a vs thread already Happy Dance

HockeyHorror
...another thread like this...mike is actually smarter than many other horror icons....mike can drive a car if im not mistaken.

PissedOffGoalie
lots of horror killers can drive: Hannibal, Patrick Bateman, Reno...

HockeyHorror
HOW CAN YOU ****ING COMPARE HANNIBAL TO MIKE MYERS!!!

get the **** out of the horror forum.

im not offending mike myers but cmon think before you post.

mike is a mentally challenged killer. Hannibal is an intellectual cannibal.

PissedOffGoalie
you want me to leave? FINE BYE

HockeyHorror
YES! lol

mmrules
isnt jason the mentaly challenged one

HockeyHorror
hmmm nah jason is just the dumbshit. Mike has minor mental problems. but he's smarter than jason.

mmrules
neways mike still kiks ass

Michael Myers 1
i love u all

HockeyHorror
big grin

?

lol

Mordecai
What the f**k?bunny

mmrules
i dont care much for pinhead and i havnt seen all his movies so thats 2 reasons im goin wid mike but also mike simply kicks ass

HockeyHorror
i dont like mike movie wise, but he's not in the league of pinhead (chararter wise). pinhead is satans cousin lol

mmrules
well i only saw like half of hellraiser 4 so i didnt know he was that powerful

LeAtHerRFace
There are SO MANY forums of this..... Oh, well. Michael would break Pinhead.

amlap
if we must get into this again...pinhead would destory michael in a heartbeat. no questions asked!

HockeyHorror
Leatherface you dream too much. its like saying one of santa's elfs vs satans lap dog. Im not dissing either of these horror icons because i respect them equally...but cmon its obvious pinhead would win.

Mordecai
Exactly, all these freakin fanboys!

BackFire
Vs thread

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.