Spiderman 2 Theme Song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
hey wuts the song for part 2...i heard it on mtv..but i forgot hu it wuz...help plz?

TheOne101
dashboard confessional. i think

<<Solo>>
The Distillers.

moonwalker741
theone101 ur rite, thx

o n its called vindicated...thnx agen

Spiderman_RJ
its vindicated performed by dashboard confessional, i already posted the lrics and a link to the clip on emule soomewhere in the forum,,,,, its the official cos it has more to do with the story (about mj) and there are more 2 clips inspired (or as they say) in the movie

spidergrl
dat song is the bestest ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im loving that song a.

Hostile
I want the MP3 of that.

Mane
i hate Vindicated. i hate Dashboard. he give Emo a bad name.

Krexo
Emo should have a bad name. wink

Mane
so should forum noobs. wink

Krexo
That includes you as well aye? Seeing as you only joined 2 monthes prior to me.

Mane
no i was here under a different name 2 months prior to this one.

Paola
stay on topic

Mane
okay big grin

Hero sucks
Vidicated sucks

maybe theyll pick a decent theme song for SM3

Krexo
Ok fair enough man. Only voicing an opinion on Emo, no offense meant big grin

I couldnt stand the first 2 theme songs. They need something more ' comicy' so really cheesy as song for number 3. Haha.

Hostile
It already does. "Emo". Sounds like a Sesame Street reject.

*edit* I nominate Lamb Of God to sing the next Spider-Man theme. Cos I'm sick and bloody tired of this soppy crap they subject us to. There's more to Spider-Man than the bloody MJ romance, y'know! There's actually a bit of VIOLENCE in there! So lets get some violent bloody music!!

Mane
i have two words for you: "TWO WORDS!"

Mane
im such an ass...

Krexo
A bit of Raining Blood by Slayer would go down well In my book, just before you have Spidey facing off with whoever he's going to in this Film you have the intro part. Then when they start fighting the double bass starts. Crackin Stuff.

Or ' The Toxic Waltz' by Exodus big grin

Mane
or that cursed Barbie song from Aqua...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.