The New Batman video game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
Just wonder a few months ago, I saw this new Batman video game for Playstation ete.

This is not the one were Joker trys to gas the city.

This one has Batman, Robin and Nightwing, can be 2 player if I recall.

Just wonder, before I by it what super Villians are in it?? Is Joker in it?

TheOne101
uh no offense but who cares. i dont think any batman game will ever be more promising then its predecessors.

shangheid
its like batman rize of schin-tsu and u can be robin batman nightwing or batgirl the villians are scarecrow,clayface,bain/bane(i forget)and of course schin-tsu

ragesRemorse
yeah, seriously dont buy it. It really is a terrible game. Infact it did so poorly that ubisoft pulled out on the plans for there creation of a batman game. It feels like playing a super nintendo game. The same five moves over and over and over and over and over and over again thats if you play it that long

TheOne101
all the batman games are horrible. they always use the same old concepts and they arent exactly "good"

ragesRemorse
no batman vengeance was a good game, it was fun and dark, to bad they diddnt continue on that path

TheOne101
lol i havent played vengence.....

Joker1237
I played Batman vengeance, it was a good game, but too easy to beat, good story line though, Still play it because of the Joker, I think its the best Batman game there is. I was thinking since vengeance was a good game, this Batman game would be too. So I taking your words for this.

shangheid
i got to the final boss with my freind on batman and like every boss at the end (me and him used nightwing and robin)and every boss batman would hit him in the video and he goes down...gay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.