*Smile*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slickchick
I think it is just great Saddum Baddum has been caught! eek! He was real mean 2 people so i think no-one should say "Oh, great! I loved saddum as head leader!" He is just dumb! mad Am i the only 1 on the good side? embarrasment If im not well laughing go the goodies KILL SADDUM! eek! ......... confused sorry. See yaz! <<^.^>> Happy Dance

I am a Sock
What the f**k?

what the f*** is the point of this thread? This is old news

silent_kisses
honey it's spelled saddam stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
um...okay *nods and smiles*

I am a Sock
pointless thread

Raven Guardia
this should be closed

Rabid Tiger
this is really old news

Myth
We got him! eek!

Raven Guardia
myth you silly tomato laughing out loud

Rabid Tiger
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Tptmanno1
Its Pointless AND Ignorant!
Wow, maybe try to at least Sound smart. when your making pointless assumption about things you know nothign about.

Raven Guardia
dont be to mean, Slickchick is a newbie

Tptmanno1
I'm not doing it cuz of noobness, I just can't stand people like that

Rabid Tiger
actually i agree wit you. but rueally nobody knows what is really going on there

Tptmanno1
There are ways you can get a good idea, Not by watching Fox I might add.

Raven Guardia
KK... smile

Rabid Tiger
oh i know, but all im saying is that my dad works in quatar as a consultant and the soldiers are all over the place. alot of times he will call us asking why we aren't worried about him, when something happened there, but we never hear about it. the press only feeds us info that they want us to hear.

Raven Guardia
omg......stupid Goverment

Rabid Tiger
well think about it

every country has its own mafia type thing goin on. its scary how these people manipulate us to think one thing

Darth Revan
I know, it is scary... Call me crazy but sometimes I feel like I'm living in the Matrix... "This is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." raver

Nobody will ever know the whole truth about what's going on right now.

Raven Guardia
DR> you right AGAIN laughing out loud

Rabid Tiger
exactly. in a way we are kindog living in the world that the press adn the government and the other people are creating

Tptmanno1
DR is completly and utterly correct.
There is a "Media World" and there is reality. what the hard part is, is distinguishing them both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.