Second Chances (Smallville/Romance/Drama) write reviews please!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElmStreetFan01

Guardian_Rikku
I like it! *applaudes* Lol. Really, it was detailed nicely. Good job ^^ Will there be more?

ElmStreetFan01
yes

TBC
CH 2 Memories

Chloe walked out of the coffee house her heart pounding against her chest. They told me to see him one last time and that's it, I don't know if I can, I need to see him again. She thought as she climbed into her blue Jeep Wrangler.

She was driving around town aimlessly, but then she noticed that she drove to the High School. I think I'll have a quick look around here too

She was walking through the halls until she came her to destination.

The window said Torch offices. There was a plaque on underneath.

In Memory of
Chloe Sullivan
Editor

She gently ran her fingers over the plaque and felt her eyes start to water. I guess they actually cared about all the hard work I put into this paper.

She must have been staring for a while because she heard a voice behind her.

"Can I help you?" he said

Chloe turned around. Clark!!

"No I'm just looking"

"Do you go here? I've never seen you before" he asked

"Do you know everyone that goes here?" she asked

"No" he said looking confused

"But your right I don't go here, I'm just visiting" Chloe said feeling a little bad, but also somewhat amused Clark was so easily confused by outward remarks.

"May I ask who?"

"No"

She looked through the window and saw her desk that now had the name Clark Kent Editor on it. Him!! They made him the editor, he barely even turned in the stories I gave him, and I ended up writing them most of them. She was getting a little angry. Ok calm down, that's not my life anymore; time to move on

She walked away letting him stare after her. She was to busy still thinking of Clark as Editor of the Torch, her paper. That she almost bumped into Lana.

I wonder why she came back from Paris? Lana looked right at her and walked away. No one recognizes me.

Chloe watched as Lana walked up to Clark. They both stared at the door for a while before going in.

Chloe sighed and walked out the doors and back to her Jeep.

Now she knew where she was driving. She stopped a few houses down from where her house once stood and got out. She walked up and saw a huge charred spot where house used to be. The grass was burnt all around it; the trees were badly burned as well. There were signs of upcoming construction; they were going to build a new house here. She walked around remembering everything about her life in Smallville.

Then she heard a car pull up. So she hid behind a tree that was still standing and peered over to see Lex walking up her drive.

He walked up the burnt path and up to the burnt ground of her house and tears were spilling down his face.

Chloe watched him, I wish I could tell him, but if I do they'll give me a new identity and I won't be able to see him again.

Looking at Lex reminded Chloe of the place she didn't think she could bring her self to visit. Her gravesite. Her dad was buried in LA under a different name, but least he had a grave here that showed who he was Chloe felt the tears run down her face. If I go to my grave then I'll know that Chloe Sullivan is really gone for good.
TBC

ElmStreetFan01

Bespin Bart
This isn't continuous...

Captain REX
No, it's not. I'm moving it to the normal GenFic area.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.