parents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rabid Tiger
does anybody but me have overprotective parents that would kill me if they knew i was posting this?

Anoushka
i know how it feels to have such parents yesmad

Rabid Tiger
it totaly sucks

Raven Guardia
yes....my parents are over portective to...they dont like me coming to KMC.....but they will never stop me..I love it here!

m!$hA
oh my god yes!!! my dad would so kill me if he knew i was on kmc!

R@ven
my dad is but he is somewhere else big grin my mom who i live with couldn't care less big grin

Rabid Tiger
lucky duck

they caught me once and grounded me for two weeks, and said that if i came here again i would have all of my stuff taken away except my bed and clothes and pets

but they don't know i am here evil face

OrliObsessor1
My parents are over protective only towards men. lol.

aragorniscool45
my parents wont even let me see my friends because to my dad i hang around them all the time but i hardly hang out with them.

Darth Revan
My mom yells at me to get off KMC a lot, but she's in Reno for the weekend cool

Yeah my mom is way over protective, not so much my dad. And my mom always insults my music sad

Rabid Tiger
geez thats harsh

i couldn't survive without my friends

Rabid Tiger
same hear, and btw my puppy just totaly farted

m!$hA
notice how its all the girls who have overprotetive parents roll eyes (sarcastic)

Polly
My parents probably would'nt like it if I was on KMC, they think that I would end up talking to a weirdo or something and then like get kidnapped.. they watch too much TV.

Rabid Tiger
lol

silent_kisses
Mine aren't happy

Anoushka
they probably think it's cuz we're all destined to get raped one day unless they step in and control our wrld roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rabid Tiger
well actually polly, that could happen, but you would have to like tell ur adress and stuff

and they would have to be obsessed

doesn't happen very often and its not likely

silent_kisses
Only my father makes me be home before midnight unless special cases roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rabid Tiger
u are lucky

silent_kisses
My dad travels alot though, and my mother I can persuade for extra stuff ninja

Darth Revan
you callin me a girl

Rabid Tiger
lol

so does my dad, but my mom just gets worse when he is gone.

silent_kisses
My mom leaves me completely alone, I come and go as I please when my father is gone ninja

Darth Revan
so that explains it

you know that 30% of all convicted criminals had parents who were never home

^made up statistic

silent_kisses
I may be a criminal, but I'm not convicted yet angel

Rabid Tiger
lol

frodo_dude
my mom could not care less about KMC

chops
my mum is over protective but my dad just doesent care he lets me go 2 towns away for at least 6 hours

Freddy_vs_Jason
My Dad and Step-Mum don't know about KMC, I have to hide the window when ever they come in the office (where my comp is) to think I've been hiding this secret for months. One time I left KMC open because I went out and my dad asked me what it was, I just told him it was a movie site which had info on a movie I wanted to know about. He believed me, he doesn't even know what the word 'forum' means. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Freddy_vs_Jason
My Step-Mum is a little too protective but she buys me anything, my Dad lets me do anything but barely ever gives me money. My Step -Mum still lets me do a lot of things but my dad is just easy going.

Hit"Em"Up
my dad i never new.

i only read some shit abought him in the paper.

my mom well we dont see eye to eye.

we never have and never will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.