paintball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rabid Tiger
I wanna go paintballing! from 6 in da mornin to midnight.

Smiling_Sadly
well u no wut i havnt been paintballing yet! i want to go with u! but i do have a paint ball hat! its awesome!

moonwalker741
i used my friends dads paintball gun...omfg, it wus friggen awsome, so accurate......i want 1 so bad but my parents wont let me sad

rabid, 6 to midnite...niiice! idea......i would luv to do that...

Myth
When I first started paintballing, I did it behind my parents back. big grin

Then I got caught. sad

However, I've been allowed to now for a while and it is so much fun.

Rabid Tiger
my dad said that for my 15'th birthday, he might take me to a zee zee top concert then paintballing.

who is zee zee top anyways?

Real
i have a whole lotta free passes...but then i found out free pass means only $30 a person instead of $80...so now i gotta find friends willin to shell out $30 plus paintball fees

Myth
laughing My dads taking me to a ZZ Top concert in August. Its like 2 miles from my house and my dad is a big fan. They are an classic rock band. My favorite song of theirs is La Grange. You'd recognize it if you heard it.

Myth
My friends and I have our own guns and there are tons of areas near where we live in the trees that are perfect for FREE paintballing.

moonwalker741
^ man that sux, kewwwl thing that u can do it now...

Myth
Yeah, it was my brothers fault. We each had paintballing groups and we decided to combine them. He asked one friend of his to go with us but never informed him that our parents don't know. His friend couldn't go at first but then was free so when we were gone he called our house and asked where we were all paintballing at.

dave123
paintballing up until midnight would be so stupid stick out tongue you'd just be firing blindly at nothing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Myth
I liked paintballing in about a foot of snow. I had an all white zoot suit on so it was kick ass camo. After a while though, the guns started having trouble because the CO2 tanks started getting too cold.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.