Terminal illness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber
Has anyone been diagnosed terminally ill or know someone who was? I is almost a year ago when I was. I was really in a sorry frame of mind for weeks afterwards! Someone said "to stop obsessing about the diagnosis and become proactive!" It just seemed absolutely incredible that not everyone was really concerned with the problem. I was just really angry more than anything else, really uncharacteristically ready to shout and stuff embarrasment And felt ready to vomit at the mention of further medical procedure. sick

HockeyHorror
sad

§pearhead
messed what's goin on with you?

Shoukan
I have been diagnosed will a chronic disease

shaber
They diagnosed Dilated Cardio Myopathy.

Paola
blink what's that shaber??? embarrasment

FireTiger
*hug* my mom died from liver chirosis, and I have a sleeping disorder called Sleep Apnea...bascailly I stop breathing in my sleeo

dragonpisces272
dang thats severe, my heart bleeds for you both sad

Tex
That's horrible.

I'm so sorry.

Talking about it really helps, stay proactive as has been suggested, if the underlying problem cant be cured make sure those doctors do everything to treat the symptoms. Have you looked for a message board dedicated to Dilated Cardio Myopathy?

Talking to people with the same illness will really help.

I have several chronic diseases, many of which are very annoying and make life harder than say a normal person, but that's nothing compared to a terminal illness.

Fight it best you can! thumb up

Kaleanae
sad

Shoukan
Wow Texsad...I had no idea...Good luckthumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.