Comic Book Movies Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Zero
Yes - Comic Book Movies Discussion - it's the title of this forum. It's what this forum is for.

So i propose an idea - all of you not here to talk about superhero movies that keep posting your "I have nothing to say so lets talk about who would kick whoms ass" or "I have no life and can only jerk off over the latest issue of SHE-HULK 2-3 times a day so come here to post the same crud over and over to pad out my miserable existence" types.

P1SS OFF.

NOW.

G'WAN.

GO. Seriously - infants - shoo!

You bother me.

(Just to name names - SUPERMANDAMAN and Bojangles are the latest in a long line of "mommy help me with my shoelaces" that are a blight on my day of late.)

Bojangles
man shutup you have no room to talk you havent been on this forum any longer than i have

youve been on here for what? a couple of weeks? just because it says Senior Member above your avatar doesnt mean your superior to anyone! mine said Senior Member and so does SUPERMANDAMAN's, but i wont put Senior Member because i have no place to ACT like a senior member (like you do) because ive only been on here for a couple of weeks (as you have)

youre a noob and so am i so quit acting like youve been around a long time, because you havent

Gregory
Mr Zero: Should you ever be appointed moderator of this forum, you will, of course, be entitled to make such statements. At the moment, however, our moderators are VenomFan and Fire, not Mr Zero.

Bojangles can defend himself, but I will still point out that he has both been here a little longer than you and has more posts and threads than you.

Bojangles
thank you, gregory!

this thread will be closed...if venomfan ever comes back

ScarletSpider
Mr Zero lives in London, so his cheerful disposition is just a product of his environment. It's not his fault he was born on a backwater spit of land devoid of dentistry.

Mr Zero
But possessed of both culture and a valid legal democracy.

I'm just sayin'

Spawnie
Lol, ok enough! I'm sorry to say Mr. Zero that usually after a while one main topic gets old, u know. We do talk about comic book movies, but we also have other things. Since u can't stop the world from its orbit, it means that u also can't affect on what is being said on this forum. If u don't like it here then don't be a member. The only one whining here is u! If u don't like it don't read it, don't speak on it, don't think about it, just go away.

It's not our fault that England got pounded by POrtugal, and that u have a Tony Blair for PM. The only good thing u got in England is that show TOP GEAR.

Mr Zero
I sympathize - I don't like wading through a buncha pathetic whining forum posts either, but i figure if Super-Amanda and Bolocksjangles can post a shedload of "who can piss the highest" posts in a MOVIE forum the least I'm allowed to do is complain about it.

(Ok, and point out that they are bald pubed nerdlings who need to go and talk to some girls before it's too late for them.)

Magee
Omg shut up u little retard. Do u even know the guys?
No ur not allowed to moan like a little 6 yr old girl, put up with it, ignore it. I mean ffs go away and shut up.
Also why the do u have Senior Member under ur name, u registered 4 weeks ago, senior member should be for moderators, long time members and people who know what they r talking about. Not little whinning kids who think they r superior to everyone else no

Mr Zero
Yanno I hadn't even noticed that whole senior member thing till now - Hell I must be worth 10 of you "OMG U suck!!!" morons put together...

Go figure.

Mr Zero
PS:

Um... this Brit knocking post brought to you by someone who proudly has Union Jack in there sig picture?

Your whole "backwater" retort kinda falls apart there don't you think buccko?

Snappy comeback drying up in your mouthful of shiny perfect teeth now ain't it? Eh? Eh?

Damn it's good to be me.

BadKitty
mr. zero we don't allow threads such as this in these forums...we do have rules at kmc. heres one for you

Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

do not make another one.
closing.

ps~just because someone says they are from london doesn't make it so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.