Gandalf the White vs. Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bojangles
hmmmm......this battle has been plaguing my mind for weeks....

bardock
gandalf is lame he would die.

Arachnoidfreak
Gandalf doesn't use his power like Dr. Strange does. Dr. Strange takes this one, he can walk between dimensions and do all kinds of other crazy crap. Gandalf can...um...die and come back to life.

Bojangles
yeah i originally thought Dr. Strange would have this one

ScarletSpider
Gandalf is all like "UHHH! I am the white wizard! Look at me be all magical" And then all he ever does is hit you with his wussy staff. Dr. Strange takes it in a heart beat.

bardock
this is true

moshtitan
yes, gandalf is outclassed here.

Bojangles
BUT gandalf the white defeated saruman AND held off an entire army of Uruk-Hai by himself AND singly-handidly defeated the Balrog

ScarletSpider
Puh-leeze. You know that new Marvel series Witches? Dr. Strange gathers 3 witches to help fend off some demon shit. 5 will get you 10 that he's orchestrated the whole demon shit just to get hot poon from the 3 witch hotties.

However, Dumbledore could take out both Dr. Strange and Gandalf at the same time, with one hand tied behind his back. While eating crap flavored jelly beans.

R@ven
lol ...i'm not going to try and explain Gandalfs power to you guys but all i gotta say is do not underestimate Gandalf. The only person who could defeat him would be Sauron and they made him look like a wuss in the movies.... just like they did to Gandalf. There is a reason why he is the Dark Lord.

Darth Vicious
Dr.Strange all the way, Gandalf only showed minimal magic powers and Saruman wsnt a big deal either and Strange couldve done better against the Urukai and Please dont even bring Dumb-ledore into this, he only has kiddie tricks, What has he really done in the HP movies, nothing, DR.Strange could beat all 3 at the same time!

Bojangles
what are you talking about?

ScarletSpider
You know what I'm talking about. Dr. Strange is all like, "Help, help! Great evils assault our mortal world!" Then he's all like, "I need 3 hottie witches to help defeat it!". But the great evils are really just Wong playing with a flashlight, some cardboard cutouts, and tinfoil. Then he's all like "Hey witch hotties! You beat the evil guys! Time for a nice refreshing inhibition lifting spell!" Then he gets his mack on with all the witch hotties. At least that's how I'd write it. Damn, I should go into comics.

Bojangles
huh

ScarletSpider
Lol, what you don't like it?

Bojangles
sounds....hot drool

Bojangles
this is a spoiler shifty

Bojangles
two words, one smilie

offtopic

ScarletSpider
Fine then, we can redirect the conversation. Gandalf vs. Strange in the realm of scoring. Dr. Strange with my witches ploy obviously gets more play, Gandalf is all like "I'm old" and the girls go to pansy voiced Aragorn. "I am Aragorn, king of men, and soprano singing voices! *frolics*"

Bojangles
no! my offtopic was directed towards me...

ScarletSpider
Oh. Well Strange still scores more than Gandalf.

Bojangles
humping bunny --> bunny

Arachnoidfreak
laughing

read the books. F*ck the movies.

Darth Vicious
Please i only watch Harry Potter because my kids like the movies, otherwise i wouldnt bother which is needless to say that im not about to lose countless hours reading some books that i dont even care about and so far Dumbledore hasnt done anything special in the movies!

Arachnoidfreak
Read the books before making judgements. Just like the Lord of the Rings movies aren't 100% accurate, neither are the Harry Potter movies. They haven't even made a movie for the 5th book, which has an assload of action, including Dumbledore going at it with Lord Voldemort.

JuggernautFan
i say gandalf wins... if he doesn't win with his magical powers, he turns into magneto (same guy plays gandalf and magneto) and whips doctor strange.

Lord Ryugen
I'll say strange since he uses his magic for actual ass kicking. Gandalf in the three books just used his anti evil light, scared Saruman shitless and lifted the evil curse thingy of than king of the horsey people. (I can't remember their name embarrasment ) But if anyone can prove Gandalf can do better I may revise my opinion.

muffin man
the sorcerrer supreme

DarkCrawler

vaya_the_elf
Gandalf is an angel he can do many things with he chooses

Scoobless
strange would beat gandalf, as for sauron being the mack daddy....... two midgets their pet gimp and a ring beat him...... how tough could he be?
now dumbldore's fight with voldemort at the end of harry potter 5 will let you see what kind of whammy he's got in the old beard...... if they ever get around to making a film that could potentially be 7 hours long that is

Tron
Yeah, like Arachnoid said. I haven't read the Lord of the Rings books, but what I heard from them, Gandalf is way more powerful than they showed in the moved. That's just what I heard though.

Havoc470
gandalf is alot more powerful than they show in the movies, if you watch the extended edition for return of the king you'll see a pretty cool piece at the start with saruman and gandalf

when j.r.r. tolkien was alive he said that he's never fully shown gandalfs power even in the books, he wanted to keep wizards as characters with no limits

i think he'd win against the sorcerer supreme

DarkCrawler
Gandalf is like, near-god. He was createn by gods....but the gods dont let him to use his powers in their best potential.

muffin man
ok. I'M A CHANGED MAN NOW
angel wll no tha chnged but mind is.
1eye been dying to use that one

vaya_the_elf
Gandalf is more powerful in the books. He is an angel. So he can do all kinds of things.

IRTMU-Dragon
This thread is on the same level as Bubblegum VS lollipops.

And if you want humping, here ya go http://www.timanderic.com/new_movies/humpers.mov

hobbitx
He someone said Dumbledore cud defeat strange n Gandalf. LOL. DUMB-BELL-DOOR? One who is hiding in fear of Voldemort. One who uses kids to serve his purpose.
Both Strange and Gandalf wud make a mop outta DUMB'DORE.
Between Strange and Old Gand-pa, I know Strange is Powerful but I so love McKellen and Gandalf. So Go WHITE WIZARD

muffin man
LOllipops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.