Lost my voice...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trinity_Matrix
So I wake up this morning, and go to yell at my alarm clock for not going off...and all that happens is a little squeak comes out! Somehow I lost my voice, and anytime I try to speak lounder than just a bit more than a whisper, I get really squeaky. It's pissing me off like you wouldn't believe...mad

§pearhead
huh. WheN i lose my voice im just really quiet and cant talk above a whisper. and i hate it when it happens...come back tm's voice!

Raz
I've lost my marbles wacko

Anyone seen them? confused

Kaleanae
Wow, that has never happened to me erm One day (Some of those days where I have to present something infront of my classmates) I would like to lose my voice...

§pearhead
Yeah...i ate them. they looked tasty. embarrasment

BakaXero
i lost my voice once
happened the day after i was trying to talk to a friend in loud trance party with alot of noisy people

WindDancer
The best solution I can suggest is some warm herbal tea. Plenty of fluids also helps. Hope you get it back TM.

Kaleanae
yes

shaber
I remember in November 2002 I had laringytis and sometimes I would try to speak and only squeak or make no sound. eek!

Trinity_Matrix
That explains a lot...*hides* laughing out loud

Heh, when I was in 8th grade I was in our school's musical, and I lost my voice the day before the first performance...that was pretty bad.

I tried to yell at one of my friends today, and she started laughing at me because instead of yelling I was squeaking, so I kinda threw something at her instead...heh...yeah, I've been drinking lots of tea and stuff today, and eating cough drops like they're candy....let's hope that I can talk again tomorrow!

Raz
Yeah, I really must give up the weed wacko

hoover

lkotbr33
maybe or maybe not

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud

...still can't talk...messed

thorncrawler
aw honey *hugs* i hate it when i lose my voice

Daedalus
I lost my voice a week ago, it sucks and I still can't talk without squeaking, I feel your pain Trin *hugs*

thorncrawler
i do it quite often, cos i perform on stage alot so sore throts are a must

NyC-gUrL
you perform? huh

are you a singer?

Corlindel
Funny stick out tongue

thorncrawler
no i'm a performing arts, assistant

NyC-gUrL
cool smile you never told me sad

thorncrawler
sorry i just do it, nothing special about it, it just makes me lose my voice every now and again

$¥®€Ñ
*still has her voice*

HEEEYY-YYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

thorncrawler
stick out tongue

$¥®€Ñ
Happy Dance

Wiggle it, just a little bit.........

thorncrawler
laughing out loud

Daedalus
Wiggle "it" Syren? blowup

JKozzy
Nooooo! crybaby

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud Yeah, it really sucks. I hate not being able to talk...and I'm usually kinda loud and talkative normally...heh...

I used to be in drama, myself yes And I also like to sing, even though I'm not that great at it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.