Epson Salt..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrliObsessor1
After a day of walking at the zoo, me being a dumbass HAD to wear some flipflops and my 2nd toe has the skin peeled back from where it had wore into the skin..So i decided to come home and ready me up some epson salt..I put my foot in it and ive never felt such an excruciating pain in my foot EVER! Talk about doubling over in pain..Damn, has anyone ever done this?

Rabid Tiger
i use epson salt, but just when my muscles are hurting, so i don't notice it till the next day

OrliObsessor1
I read the box it says its used for constipation...yeesh...
God, that stuff Stings like a bat outta hell lol

Rabid Tiger
lol

never used it for that.....

OrliObsessor1
Neither have I, never even really knew that was what it was used for..Of course ive never read the box..so that doesnt help meh.

VållèjºKîd707
Well duh its salt

§wordpoint
it can also treat in-grown toe nails and prevetn them from growing as well as numbing the pain thumb up

OrliObsessor1
Yeah, my parents told me it would numb it after a few seconds, so once the stingin went away the first time i tried it again and it just kept on stinging i was like aww screw this, my foot will just have to fall off..

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
Um. You don't put salt in a wound. ^_^ Epsom salt is used for if your muscles are sore... at least, the soaking part is. Anyway, ever heard the expression "rubbing salt in the wound?" Yeah. That's because salt + open wounds = pain. ^_^

OrliObsessor1
durr..its supposed to get the bacteria out though, and i couldnt keep my foot in there long enough to get the concrete out..

AmS-gUrL
laughing out loud I was just about to say it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.