When were u last sad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
I was sad like 4 months ago cuz one of my dogs died. sad

Baby Rach
Right now

frodo_dude
stop it!

LeAtHerRFace
no u

JKozzy
You stop! stick out tongue

This fighting is making me sad cry

LeAtHerRFace
lol

Linkalicious
last time TKD_Byatch was sad.....i always get depressed when she's in a bad mood. sad

theReject
The last time I was truly sad, was when I had to watch my grandfather cry...

HockeyHorror
when MF DOOM lost his mask sad
greatest rapper alive!

http://www.stonesthrow.com/records/covers/MADVILLAIN-money-amb-line-4.jpg

Rabid Tiger
i was really sad a couple months ago when i saw my grandmother die.

RagingSilent
um.. yesterday....

RagingSilent
sad...im sorry....*hugs*...

Gravity Kills
Long time ago...

Blind-Enemy
I was going to kill myself 3 days ago

§pearhead
I was last sad...yesterday

Rabid Tiger
omg! im sorry sad

silent_kisses
Really long ago happy

Deathblow
Emotions are for communists and weaklings borg

silent_kisses
So's clothing yes

Blind-Enemy
^you came to thread about depressed people and tell them they are communists and weaks?...

Deathblow
Agreed. I'm casting off the shackles of pants and shirts tomorrow, I suggest you do the same, puny human borg

PearBearz #1
today or it wuz like 3 am this morning so yea today

silent_kisses
It's on my To Do list for tomorrow happy

shellie
spoken like a true commi

PearBearz #1
lol

Deathblow
The Red Army will rise once again happy

HockeyHorror
mf doom will rise again

http://www.stonesthrow.com/records/covers/MADVILLAIN-money-amb-line-4.jpg

shellie
last sad 1 day ago

PearBearz #1
last sad now

Blind-Enemy
I'm sad 'cause they took Patty from me sad

R@ven
I was last sad when the columbian warlords arms deal fell through sad j/k

§pearhead
sad when will you get to see Patty again?

Raven Guardia
I'm sad now

shellie
me too

Blind-Enemy
Spear> I dont know... I'm trying to hold on 'cause I dont want to lose my mind and do something drastic sad

shellie
sad

§pearhead
sad that's gotta suck living that way...I hope someday you can remedy it

Blind-Enemy
Spear> me too... she's the only thing that keeps me sane.
today I met a wonderful girl, wanna know what happened next???

§pearhead
I already know sad not the specifics, of course, but still...it's gotta be so hard living that way

hard meaning close to impossible sad

shellie
deffinetlly

shellie
do tell

el barto
I don't remember. I think it was today or yesterday.....

Raven Guardia
*puts head in hands*.........god d@mn it

Blind-Enemy
shellie ^ Spear> ok... at the entry of my dad's company I saw this pretty girl waiting for the bus or something...she turned at me and ask me for the time and after that we kept talking and I invited her to my office for a coffe, she accepted... after 20 minutes in my office my brother Scott enters(he hang around my office all the time) , and I introduce him to the girl... he was paralyzed, and then he had a tear in his face, he told me "Arthur there's no one there" ...I started to cry and he hold me and we cry for almost an hour and then he took me home...

that's my life...I have to live with shit like this everyday , and then people ask me why I want to kill myself...

shellie
awe sweetie , im sorry .

§pearhead
sad omg...that's horriblecry

Blind-Enemy
dont be , 'cause the last thing I need is pitty sad ... I come to KMC to try not to think about this things

shellie
i know

Blind-Enemy
sad

Raven Guardia
here my story only in a poem

I can the believe the pain you made me feel
it hurts so bad it cant be real
how could you lie
you made me cry
I wanted to crawl into a hole and die
if only I could pull off my skin
let out the nice
let harshness in
I wish and wish these tears werent real
but I cant help the way I feel
my heart feels hungry
but can not be feed
maybe it would be easier if all my emotions were dead
my hearts been ripped out and thrown away
Just for loving you look at the price I must pay

Gravity Kills
I don't know what to say...

Gravity Kills
RG, I like the poem

Raven Guardia
thanx.....

moonwalker741
last time i wuz sad is when i broke up with my girl friend, which wuz june 10

m!$hA
last sad was today...last time i was DEPRESSED tho...all of last week!

frodo_dude
man that sucks

m!$hA
sweety...i didnt read that sad brought a tear to my eye.......just remember i luv u!!!

Myth
Last sad?

Last night. sad Shit, now too, now that you mention it. sad

Vim
Well, me and my wife have had a hard time these past three or four years. Basically here's what's happened, she was a senior in highschool, i was a sophomore in college, and I got her pregnant. This had the potential to completely ruin both of our lives, but we got through it, and now have a most beautiful baby girl. And so in trying to finish college, working, her working firstly part time, now full time, trying to get my book published, now trying to sell the damn thing, and all that has put alot on us. We hardly have time for each other, and i suppose that came to boiling point last night, when after fighting, trying to talk it out, then finally me(the strong male!) broke down into a tearful rage of sobbing that i didn't know what do anymore, I didn't know anything! And what made it worse for me was that my wife had to leave to clear her head, that's the kind of person she is, but I needed her there with me, but after awhile, I finally fell asleep, and she left and came back. But I'm still unsure if its going to work out.

m!$hA
aw sad
hug

i was list sad right now. ive been depressed for a week now, and its annoying how every1 tries to see whats wrong with me!

my teachers are calling my parents to ask if they know whats wrong wich makes my mum try and get me to talk about it, my friends are asking my brother, who tells my mum who tries to talk to me about it, my mums concerned so she tries to talk to me about it, and i dont like talkin bout things when uim upset, so that makes me even worse!!!!

m!$hA

BadKitty
I think I understand how you feel,I've fighting and burning bridges with everyone I know....I am not a emotional person I never was(at least thats what I've been telling myself)..but lately I've been so depressed,I think all my ignoring my problems is catching up to me..I put up walls rather than dealing with people and when I look at it now..I've had problems all along,I was just to stubborn to deal with it...now it's blowing up in face..ugh!

Blind-Enemy
I dont know if you understood my story... confused

Hells_angel
sad

Blind-Enemy
I'm depressed right now sad

Hells_angel
my cosin died i sad at 1 year sad

m!$hA
yeah i put up walls too...and thats the way i like it!

i do, its just that post i madde didnt even make sence to me!

Gravity Kills
Three weeks ago was the last time I was sad

Blind-Enemy
Misha> well... I'm a schizophrenic , that's why I see and hear things that are not there sad

mini me 0206
wen this girl i fancied for ages turned me down i didnt cry but i was sad

Fëanor
when i became happy...

Smiling_Sadly
well the last time i was sad, was cuz i didnt think any guys like dme..........im very insucure about my looks and body....and well.....so that was like a couple of months ago...

Miss_Janey
i was sad on friday because i found out that i could be kicked out of college by the end of wednesday. oh well sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.