AI clouds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
My discovery is one that I know for a fact no one knows about. Ive been to every forum and never heard a peep about it. In the opening of revolutions we zoom into the orange AI code. Then past alot of that we see 01. Now no one including me got what that ment.

Now I do that is the future.
Machines made AI Nanomachines that can mutiply and block the sun from the earths surface while shocking everything that has a electric current near it. Thats not new.

But the fact the opening is confirming that the clouds above 01 we zoom in on has AI code flying everywhere, when Neo connected with the sentinel and he told trin to go up to the sky thats the only way.

Now we see that the clouds are the only thing standing in the way of the machines.

Theres only one way to the future Neo and thats together.

What is the Matrix?

Well the matrix ends....man and machine will work together to find a way to unscorch the sky and start a new era of peace.

This is the AI cloud code

Mordecai
Holy magoobagger in a bucket. eek!

I'm liking your thinking. (does that make sense?)

I'm not quite sure i completely agree with what you have said at this point in time because i'm not exactly sure what you are saying, it could have been clearer, but i get the jist of it, and its damn near interesting.

Good to see something new and interesting posted here.

I'm gonna have to think about this... and watch Revolutions.

*applauds*

Good day to you sir. big grin

mook
i agree - interested in what you have to say but not sure exactly what that is...

sum1butno1
Wow. Great stuff.

But... the machines weren't the ones that "scorched the sky", remember? Operation Dark Storm?

Also, your comment about the clouds standing in the way of the machines made me wonder, "What are they keeping the machines from doing?". In the movies, it seems that we are led to believe that all the clouds do is force the machines to forgo completely eradicating the human race. But if I'm totally out to lunch here, whatever.

I had thought that it was simply zooming into the code and showing a picture of the location of the source of the matrix (though the Neo-vision perspective still perplexes me).

Numo
As I understood it Neo-vision or what he saw when he was blind was a representation of Heaven and heavenly creatures, and Smith who appeared as a fiery image was the Devil (formerly an agent of the system).

When Neo went to machine city they could reach it by going through the clouds. Also when Neo stood infront of the head machine before Zion was about to be destroyed, was representative of Jesus telling God not to destroy the world and that he will take the suffering that God would inflict on the world onto his own shoulders.

JediHDM
i agree with sum1butno1...the humans scorched the sky, not the machines...and the glowing stuff is code that is connected to the source, not necessarily 'heavenly creatures' since all of the city, and everything that is connected to the Source, glows, and one can argue these are definitely NOT heavenly...

Numo
Depending apon your point of view.

I'm just saying that it is one of many ways of looking at it. But remember the machines aren't the bad guys.

JediHDM
i never said they are the bad guys. however, they are...sorry, were, the enemy.

audioheem
It is everything connected to the Source - coz if it's 'heavenly' then why doesn't Trinity glow - is she not heavenly? (Think about her name).

Mr.Matrix
thats a good point, i guess we can only guess..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.