Gay situations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Who has been in a situaton were they felt uncomfortbale because the people or person around them wanted to do a gay activty. or have friends that has had this happened because i was joking around with this one kid saying my dick was bigger and i always joke about things like that but the kid was like yea right and was like prove it ill go first im liek **** that im just joking around man. i think he was either gay or way to comfortable with being naked.

Darth Revan
well, you on the other hand made a thread called "craziest thing you ever did naked" so theoretically the same could be said of you whistle

DeNiro
yea but when im naked im always with girls buddy so go figure

wuTa
the name of this thread makes me uncomfortable

§wordpoint
DeNiro makes me uncomfortable

Darth Revan
oh... still... being naked around other people makes me uncomfortable regardless confused

DeNiro
DIS IS BULLSHIT DIFFERNT THREADS THEY STILL COMPLAIN stick out tongue

§pearhead
taking public showers after hockey practice can be pretty gay

wuTa
dont drop the soap

DeNiro
public showers what do they put the showers in the parking lot and then people pay to see the after show or do you mean group showers stick out tongue

BackFire
Talking to Tex is always a gay situation.

§pearhead
ah, group, my bad blink i'm acting kinda stupid today

the Vee
*shakes head*
everyone so hung up on nudity roll eyes (sarcastic)
go figure

Myth
Hey DeNiro, how big is your penis?

Prove it.

"The Tex"
BF laughing out loud

Dont worry Deniro, it's normal.
Dick sizing contest and pissing contests go back thousands of years, just as long as your friend keeps his hand on his own dick you'll be ok! laughing out loud

Rabid Tiger
yes, i was at a shopping center and my friend dared me to go hit on this lady. it was the first time i had hit on anyone, and the lady said yes. and gave me her number and told me to call her.

i ran away and burned the paper with her number on it.

shellie
not nessarilly a gay situation...............

maybe he was calling your bluff .

§wordpoint
That was gay!!!!

Royal Knight
Ok this thread is to strangeroll eyes (sarcastic)

Blind-Enemy
most of DeNiro threads are stranges! laughing

Royal Knight
I find this thread insulting -- but hey I shouldn't let it bother me

m!$hA
of course u do, we all now ur dick isnt really big at all stick out tongue

VållèjºKîd707
the gayest situation i ever expericened is when i came into this thread.

Mr Zero
I'd find this thread offensive if it hadn't been started by someone who is such a screaming queen *** that it makes my teeth hurt to read.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, and always remember, it isn't really gay if you do it for money.

DeNiro
let me guess you saw everyone making fun of me for starting this thread and you thought by making fun of me might be our way in of having people like you but you first have to make sure the person your making fun of is a person that everyone doesnt like just a bit of advice noob.

and TH thats how you make your quarters theres nothing wrong with that stick out tongue

"The Tex"
We'll close this one now.

Just stay away from public restrooms D! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.