Ricky Ullman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lianslo
Heard of him? If not, you might spot him on disney channel. He has a new show called "Phil of the Future", which i thought looked retarded, but then i watched it, and its actually pretty funny smile Hes also been in a disney channel movie, and a couple of other movies i've never heard of (Growing up Brady and Boys of Sunset Ridge) But I find him to be a rather attractive male, and was just wondering if there were any other fans out there! smile

if you don't know what he looks like, heres a pic!

VållèjºKîd707
hate him, hate his show, hate the movie he's in

punkyhermy
i dunno...i should not judge before actually seeing him but I have seen a few episodes of phil of the future and the show is plain stupid. It's trying too hard to be funny, the only time the characters do not overact is when they are not on screen, no one,i repeat, no one on the show has any talent whatsoever!!it's just so stupid that even stupid people should feel insulted!

Lianslo
well...alrighty then....*goes and hides in a corner*

katiecelic
My good god this boy is fine!!!! i sware i am going to marry him!!!!! even though we havent met, any 1 know where he is besides connetict? i am so in love with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laur4545
i love him and i love his show hes so sososososososososososososososososososososososososo
sososoooooooo hot!!!!!!

hollywood4free
i love him tooo

Lianslo
lol, wow...he is cute smile

HA_RoCKsTaR_13
i think rickys ok... hes KINDA hot... n KINDA cute... but he doesnt look like bf material... i dont have cable so i dont have the disney channel but i saw his show when it 1st came out... i was on vaca in HI n the hotel had cable... sooo... ya... i think rickys ok...

chadorlichics
i dont c y u guys dont like him hes just doin his job. and just cuz u think his shows and movies r retarded doesnt mean he is. hes really kewl. so i think u should just bak off and leave him alone. at least he can make it in hollywood unlike hilary. mad hes really hot and kewl. big grin

desantis264
You guys really shouldn't judge people from the outside-it's all about their personality if they make you laugh, cry, or just make you have fun. You don't even knoe Ricky and Your saying he doesn't look like bf material----YOU DON'T KNOW HIM! how do you know? exactly you dont! So I think you should seriously stop judging people like that!

PrefectRonnykin
he looks disgusting

volleyballchick
oh my gosh he is not disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LadyDeath
he sucks

ForgivingBeauty
My godness you adoring fans..I know all about him..get ahold of urseleves

LadyDeath
he is a kid...and i am not...so why sould i think children are hot?

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
If u think he looks disgusting....then i dont want to know ur taste in men! roll eyes (sarcastic)

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
How old are you? If ya count being 18 a kid well.... confused

Emma718
his pretty hot and phil of the future is cool

woah ricky slow
I HAVE IT! IM HIM IF YOU LOVE HIM! HIS SCREENAME IS

CARAZZYFOOL326

IM HIM! ITS REALLY HIM, HE CONFRIMED IT WAS! IM HIM! WAHOO! Happy Dance laughing eek!

*SpunkiE*
Dang, i dont think u shoulda done that no expression

And it could just be anybody pretending to be him...

Rickys hot
Ricky Ullman is Hot man I love his show it is off the heezy for sheezy HE is da bomb fa Shure

xLiNdS x 622x
eww that kid is disgusting....i cant watch the show its too disturbing..

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
hes alright..he has a really nice smile yes

KillTheLight
the guy doesnt even look like he's hit puberty whats so great about him.

xLiNdS x 622x
i was thinkin the same thing KTL..

KillTheLight
...well it's true

Captain REX
I totally believe you. no expression

rickyrox
what is his email.

richardishot4ev
omg i started 1 on him ages ago i love him so much fit or wat

I LOVE RICKY SO PISS OFF ANY1 WHO DOESNNT

rickyrox
Originally posted by woah ricky slow
I HAVE IT! IM HIM IF YOU LOVE HIM! HIS SCREENAME IS

CARAZZYFOOL326

IM HIM! ITS REALLY HIM, HE CONFRIMED IT WAS! IM HIM! WAHOO! Happy Dance laughing eek!
whT is his email address rolling on floor laughing

rickyrox
what is his email address

xkissmexquick
he's definetly hawwwwwwwt! lol
<3 his shows too. Phil of the future is cool
&& i dont care what you people who dont
like it say.. I like it and thats just that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.