if you could create your own almalgam who would it be a mix of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goku-vs-superma
mine would probably be a mix betwwen proff x and martian manhunter

badsymbiote
I think that it'd be cool to host a symbiote coupled with the ability to absorb other's powers like Rogue. That seems pretty boss--and pretty strong. The lonliness Rogue feels being physically isolated from humanity would be alleviated by the strength of the symbiotic bond. You wouldn't need anyone else.

Bojangles
Silver Surfer and Superman: Super Surfer

Green Goblin and Scarecrow: Fear

Hawkeye and Green Arrow: Quill

Darkseid and Galactus: Galactuseid

Clayface and Sandman: Mudd

Dr. Strange and Ra's Al Ghul: Dr. Al Ghul (yeah i know its lame)

Nightwing and Daredevil: Nightdevil

Magneto and Martain Manhunter: Mutant Manhunter

Batman and The Punisher: Frank Wayne a.k.a. Vengeance

they might be lame...or their names might be taken...but either way they are some cool ideas (i think)

badsymbiote
Nice.

ScarletSpider
Bat-Venom? I don't know, shitty name, but whatever.

Edward Wayne (or Bruce Brock, whichever you prefer) witnesses his parents murdered before him. He goes into journalism, seeing it as an oppurtunity to help dredge up facts and solve cases that don't get solved (need to work that out, because if he wants to do that why doesn't he just join the police force? New Gotham Frisco is some sort of dystopian city and the Police don't do anything) while also embarking upon a small nighttime vigilante career. Using mommy and daddy's fortune he becomes a tycoon and finances a newspaper. Spider-Boy does something to ruin his career as a journalist, and the sting hurts doubly because it also got his nighttime vigilante persona in deep water. He goes off the deep end and falls into a vat of cream of wheat (thank you Everett K. Ross) while praying in an abandoned chapel. The tasty breakfast food reacts to his hatred and bonds with him, creating a Bat themed symbiote, because of some spooky Bat-themed foreshadowing he noticed in the artwork. He's very heroic, with some psycho tendencies, and he has a huge mad-on for Spider-Boy.

Bojangles
oh...my...god...what the hell is that? cream of wheat?? wtf???

but on a different note, how about Vigilante (or something) for your amalgam of Venom and Batman?

Bojangles
i got a really good amalgam!

Batman, The Punisher, and Nick Fury: Frank Wayne agent of S.H.E.I.L.D.

Bojangles
but i think that idea's taken

ScarletSpider
The Cream of Wheat thing came from a Black Panther comic. Panther's U.S. ambassador/liason guy, Everett K. Ross would file reports on his encounters with BP, most of these led into various super-battles. He would always give a run down on the various super types involved, after awhile he got tired of explaining their origins. Falling into a vat of cream of wheat soon became every Marvel hero's origin story, because Ross was tired of the paper work.

The Doctor Strange and Ra's Al Ghul thing has promise, I think. Although it should be something 60's and campy like, Proffesor Ghoul. or Ghoul, Md. Having Ghoul as his proffesional spandex pajamas name would fit because people would think of ghosts and stuff, which goes with the supernatural, which in turn fits with an incredibly long lived sorcerer supreme.

Arachnoidfreak
Mixing every symbiote ever made and slapping the new super-uber-mega symbiote onto...Tony Stark's Ironman Suit! and Tony pilots it. shifty

goku-vs-superma
but you cannot deny the matrian manhunter and proffessor x combo that kicks ass not to mention he would be the strongest telepath in the world with his strength rivaling that of superman

goku-vs-superma
plus martian manhunters ability to change his shape density ect alos he can phase through wall and become invisible now if that cannot kick anybodies ass i dont know what can

goku-vs-superma
also a pheonix and wonderwoman combo would be pretty crazy

Magee
Silver Surfer and Superman - Silver Man (cheesy? yea)
Man i wouldnt wanna mess with this guy. Adding their strength together making them possibly the strongest being in creation. SS's almost indestructable skin and SM' invulnaribility(sp) making him almost very nearly immortal in a way. The ability to control the power cosmic, Heat vision, hyper flight and normal, being able to move at speeds reaching that of light, very cool costume and surf board might i add and all the other minor stuff Superman and Silversurfer can do. Very powerful character. yes

Bojangles
i know! Super Surfer (or something) would kick balls

goku-vs-superma
nice

goku-vs-superma
but have a feeling that one mental attack from martian x (best name i could think of would knock that surfer off his party wave lol

goku-vs-superma
hello?

goku-vs-superma
no amalgams to challenge martian x

Bojangles
yeah Galactuseid could fry him...Galactus alone could do it...but Galactus and Darkseid?? he would pee in his pants and run away like a little girl

Lord Ryugen
Thanos and Darkseid. Thanoseid (okay thats a really lame name). Imagine the power, the armies, THE EVIL of these two combined.

Bojangles
there is already a Thanoseid

http://razorgolem.myownsites.com/dc_marvel/amalgam/thanoseid-magus81.gif

Lord Ryugen
Whoops embarrasment Erm, forget I said that. Hmm what about... Doomsday and Onlaught. Aramageddon anyone laughing

Bojangles
hey not bad

Lord Ryugen
Taa Bojangles. Of course who the hells gonna fight the damm thing is another story. And just for the record was Thanoseid any good?

goku-vs-superma
yes but galactus couldnt breathe too easy when he has the strongest telepath on the world nipping at his heels that a pissed chuwawah

goku-vs-superma
like*
a pissed chuwawah

goku-vs-superma
yes but how would galactus fair with the world strongest telepath breathing down his neck

goku-vs-superma
whoops wrong page

goku-vs-superma
imagine thanos and galactus that would beat anything

FrothByte
juggerthor? hulkernaut? maybe deadspider (spiderman + deadpool = super wisecracks)

vu_Quang
superman is the perfect amagam already. add teleportation and he's got too much damn power. that green rock is something to worry about though isnt it?

well call me redundant if you want,(And you probaly will) but i'd like to seee flash's speed amagamed with nightcrawler's teleportation.. sure fastness is a method of getting form place to place but it's also fast reflexes punching kicking ,,reading even. so i dont think it's to redundant.
add that with a teleportation ability that's just plain cool.

goku-vs-superma
yo

goku-vs-superma
nobodies been here for a whille i just wanted to see if anynone has any cool new amalgam ideas?????

Alpha Centauri
"maybe deadspider (spiderman + deadpool = super wisecracks)"

It doesn't necessarily have to be their two names. Wolverine and Batman is Dark Claw.

I think Spidey and Deadpool would rock though. Too awesome. Spidey is a wisecracker, Deadsey is just outright hilarious.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
What's with the quintuple posting?

Alpha Centauri
I didn't make more than one post....or did I?

Sorry if I did.

-AC

FrothByte
nope, not you. i think the quintuple post remark was for goku...vs... superma

Arachnoidfreak
Frothbyte is right.

anyway, my amalgam idea is Dr. Doom and X-O Manowar. Manodoom...i guess.

X-O Manowar's armor is on par with Ironman's(he's fought with Ironman before, in the Heavy Metal crossover), plus it's a living symbiote. Giving that to Dr. Doom would make Doom an even more formidable adversary.

manjaro
Dr. Doom+Cyborg=Doomborg, Dr. Cy

Juggernaut+Orion=Jorion, Rionaut

SnakeEyes
Cable + Iron Man = Iron Cable!

Cheesey name but still, imagine Cable, with a suit just as good as Iron man's. He could even boost the suit's capabilities because he is from the future. It would be Cable with a higher strength level, and even better weapons, not to mention easier flight.

vu_Quang
i think for the real world that i live in in which i dont face villians everyday then invisible woman's forceefield would work for me. you can not be hurt by bullets or knives or hammers etc.. and you wouldnt even have to stand in front of someone to save tem just encase your forcefield around them.

spiderman has to work alot to avoid bullets. if i had iceman's powers i'd never go thirsty

goku-vs-superma
wow i didn't know this thread would get so many replies thanx for your ideas guys

goku-vs-superma
when i posted 5 times i was looking at the wrong page number and kept on posting the same thing because i didn't see it

eleveninches
Cable and Green Lantern

stellarX
Scarlet Witch and Raven: Cardinal
Bishop and Cyborg: Castle
Storm and Starfire: Stormfire

goku-vs-superma
pheonix + wonder woman = cant think of goog name

Diane Grey is born, molded from the magical clay of themyscera. being an amazon she had the powers of flight, strength, and an assortment of other smaller powers and mystical items. But when she sees her mentor die her mutant amazon DNA activates , she had so much raw power that she couldnt control it and was given a mental block stopping her from using the full extent of her telekenetic and telepathic powers. ......... i could go on but i think it has great potential

Dazzler619
A Killer Croc and Lizard almalgam would be interesting

baddspellahl4
mysterio and doomsday= myterysday. electro and dr. polaris+ doctor elctaris the silver surfer and stell = the steel surfer. wonderman and wonderwoman+ wonderwo-man

baddspellahl4
or gladiator supreme and superman = the supreme super-gladiator

eleveninches
Yahweh and the one above all

goku-vs-superma
i actually have thought about a lizard killer croc amalgam.

i Was thinking about a gladiator, hal jordan amalgam. i dunno naybe from theperial corps?! (green lantern corps + sh'iar imperial gaurd) big grin

goku-vs-superma
the imperial*

goku-vs-superma
oh yeah the Green Gladiator that is the perfect name for him

goku-vs-superma
hawkman and thor...... thunderhawk

uru and Nth metal allloy hammer/mace!!! that would be awesome.
imagine if thor could FLY, with the alloy wing harness alway on him he would never separate from the hammer, thus never worry about changing back into whatever his human identity was in the middle of a battle. THE WINGED GOD OF ASGARD, THUNDERHAWK!!!

goku-vs-superma
damn fifth post! any new ideas?

Quick Freeze
bringing this thread back

i have one!

Hulk + Flash = Catamaran
(the word "hulk" means ship and a catamaran is the fastest type of ship)
the strongest and the fastest all rolled into one with an awesome sounding name (it just sounds fast and strong at the same time,doesnt it?)!!!

Scoobless
one thing i hated about the access stories was the waste of power when creating his amalgams to battle Darksied.... why meld Thor and Superman?.... you could meld them each to other people and have 2 super strong characters with other powers rather than just one really tough guy....... Access is a f***ing dumbass!

good power usage would be mixing Batman with Superman... having an uber powerful guy that is intelligent and can fight

Mainstream
Apocalypse + Magneto + Juggy + Sinister= ApocamagJugister

Cyborg + Batman= the 6 billion dollar african american cybernetic man eek!

Scoobless
the Batman + the Manbat..... either the Batbat or the Manman

i'd go with the Manman.... but only if i could pronounce it with a space between the two mans......

The Man......man........ kinda like how a stoner would say it

Mainstream
heh heh
Superman and Supergirl= Super Transsexual female man

Scoobless
Originally posted by Mainstream
heh heh
Superman and Supergirl= Super Transsexual female man

Super Girly-Man

Scoobless
Darth Vader + Space Ghost = Space in Vader

Sentry
Dr. Strange + The Sentry = Dr. Sentry

Captain Marvel(Genis) + Wonder Man + Deadpool = Captain Wonderpool

Thor + Firelord = Lord Thor

Magneto + Juggernaut = Magnus The Juggernaut

Black Bolt + Beta Ray Bill = Beta Ray Boltagon

Adam Warlock + Silver Surfer = Silver Warlock

Mr. Majestic + Incredible Hulk = Mr. Incredible LOL!

KharmaDog
Silver Surfer + The Incredible Hulk = The Surfer (lame name but awesome powers)

Angel + Colossus = Steel Angel

Deadpool + Cyclops = Dead Aim

Scoobless
Captain Marvel + Captain Marvel = Billy Vell

Mainstream
Black Panther + Captain America= Captain African American Panther

White Queen + Storm= White Storm (let it f**king Snow)

Cable + Doctor Octopus = Dr.Octocable

Rogue + Daredevil= Southern Blind Justice

Gambit + Cannonball= Cajun balls

DigiMark007
Black Bolt + Mandarin + Nimrod

=

Black Man-Rod

Mainstream
heh heh

Scoobless
Abomination + Iceman = the Abominable Snowman

Invisible Woman + Human Torch = the Human Woman

DigiMark007
Flash + Thor = Flash Thordon...wait...this one seems oddly familiar...

-DM

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Flash + Thor = Flash Thordon...wait...this one seems oddly familiar...

-DM

sounds like tough combination to me....... throw in Quasar and you make him invincible..... and you can complete the name by sticking something along the lines of.... oh.... i don't know....... "Saviour of the Universe".... at the end

cool

dominic/wolf
warbird + wonderwomen = warwomen
hulk+shagyman =shulkyman
joker + carnage = ????
new son gambit + silver surfer =silver son

Quick Freeze
THE DECIEVER=
Dr. Strange- Mind/Powers
Silver Surfer- Mind/Powers
Poison Ivy- Body/Powers
(my ideal amalgam for evangel's tourney)

DEATHSTROKE + CYBER + VENOM = VIRUS (if he existed, he'd probably be my favorite hero. if you think he is awesome, please post so)

Batman88
martian manhunter + superman =?

Batman88
Quicksilver + Flash=Flashsilver

Scoobless
Impulse + Iceman = Captain Sucko

lol

colossus17
colossus +superman=steel kryptonian.

Swanky-Tuna
Dr. Doom + Sinestro = Dr. Sinestro

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Black Bolt + Mandarin + Nimrod

=

Black Man-Rod
I don't think any combined character can match the already existant Bushmaster and his 6 inch fangs.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Scoobless
Impulse + Iceman = Captain Sucko

lol

hey!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
hey!

lol... sorry.... couldn't resist taking a cheap shot

big grin

Quick Freeze
miffed

black robb
Originally posted by Magee
Silver Surfer and Superman - Silver Man (cheesy? yea)
Man i wouldnt wanna mess with this guy. Adding their strength together making them possibly the strongest being in creation. SS's almost indestructable skin and SM' invulnaribility(sp) making him almost very nearly immortal in a way. The ability to control the power cosmic, Heat vision, hyper flight and normal, being able to move at speeds reaching that of light, very cool costume and surf board might i add and all the other minor stuff Superman and Silversurfer can do. Very powerful character. yes Wouldnt "Cosmic Man" be a better name?

newjak86
Proffessor Faternaught.
Juggernaught + Professor X + Dr. Fate.

manjaro
Doomsday+Apollo=Doomsgay

goku-vs-superma
LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.