"Blue Collar Comedy Tour" The Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrliObsessor1
Sorry if there is already a thread started on this, i searched for one and nothing came up.
This is an AWESOME movie, I've always loved Jeff Foxworthy and ever since ive seen Git-R-Done ive loved Larry The Cable Guy. I just heard of Ron White from watching this and by gosh he is FUNNY as hell!
Has anyone seen this? I'm watching it right now and i watched it last night as well.

wuTa
i didnt find it funny at all.....it was just a white version of Kings of Comedy except with lame jokes that were not funny

SeptemberRain
THat movie is funny as hell. I especially like the part where the big guy who always has a cig and scotch told the story about him being in a bar and getting thrown out cause he was wearing a hat.

Sarah15
I thought the movie was really funny...yeah the one being drunk in public..

OrliObsessor1
That was my FAVORITE part! I memorized the whole story that he told. Ron White is really hilarious.

I am a Sock
I don't want to be drunk in Pub-LIC. I wanna be drunk in a bar laughing out loud

These guys are amazing. They're so f***en funny. BTW, I don't think hell is funny, but I choose it, lol. I love the redneck jokes and the "There's your sign" Those are so funny. I watched part of it yesterday, but heard it on CD a few weeks ago. It's till funny.

laughing out loudrolling on floor laughinglaughing out loud

OrliObsessor1
"Yesterday i was sittin in a bean bag chair naked eatin' cheetos.."

I am a Sock
There's a thread in the OTF with redneck joke I got from this show. I love them all

OrliObsessor1
lol yeah.. Bill Engvull(sp) is cool..Actually everyone from the Blue Collar movie was funny.

Sarah15
yeah i agree with u...

OrliObsessor1
smile

<<Solo>>
There's nothing funnier than a movie where Jeff Foxworthy makes redneck jokes. Oh wait, just about everything is.

OrliObsessor1
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH except you...

<<Solo>>
I would expect such from a guy that likes Hidalgo

OrliObsessor1
You earned a spot on my ignore list for callin me a guy.

<<Solo>>
Has you love life been sucking lately? Because I can't figure out why you're being such a tightass

OrliObsessor1
"if you knew morse code youd already know that"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.