ünloco

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
I've only heard "Bruises" off the Matrix Reloaded soundtrack... anybody know if their other stuff is any good?

Deathblow
I have their first album (Healing i think its called) somewhere and i think its pretty good...all i can remeber about it was that Joey has a nice voice but occassionally the lyrics are a bit weak.....man i gotta go dig it out and listen to it again, i'll get back to you on this one Nivek cool

Darth Revan
thanks Geetar cool

Deathblow
ok i skipped through it, and heres the official lowdown:

Its nothing that hasn't been done before. They've got a couple of nice melodic tracks on there, but the rest of it is mostly (very heavy) sneaker-metal. It's good, but Deftones, Chimaira and Sevendust can all do it a lot better. Best track: 'Useless' or 'Nothing'.

but of course, thats just IMHO thumb up

Darth Revan
alright thanks smile

tabby999
yeah "nothing" is on the Little Nicky soundtrack

loserib
i seen them live twice they were allright nothing specal they are broke up now and some of the remaining memebers are in a band called attack of he furies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.