Sondre Lerche

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeptemberRain
I bet know one on kmc, beside myself as ever heard of him. Well, anyway, he is from Norway. He has two albums, called: 'Faces Down' and 'Two-Way Monologue'. Faces Down, in my opinion is the better of the two and his first. He has an amazing voice and is a new hope to save today's manufactured musical(in u can call it music) crap. He also plays many instruments. I found about him a few months ago and he is now one of my favorite musicans. If anyone wants to hear him go to MTV2.com and click videos then to indie and then on his video. or just download some. If anyone else has hear him tell me.

finti
Sondre is boring as hell, way overrated

SeptemberRain
overrated where,in Norway? Hes not boring his style is just slower than alot of music. I have many different tastes in music and he is just one style I like. When i was younger i would have never liked him, but of course like my tastes changed to like actual good music.

finti
He is dull. Watched him live last year, had to take a look at this so called new phenomenon, we left long before the gig was over or else we would have fallen asleep.

SeptemberRain
Well, whatever everyone has their own opinion; although, I havent seen him in concert. But where is he overrated?

finti
in the press, and among the crititcs. Seems like he looks so innocent they dont have the heart to slaughter his work even if they wanted too

SeptemberRain
I never heard anything about him in the media in the U.S. But yeah, he does look really innocent. laughing

finti
He is actually acting like a prick toward new and upand comming bands here in Norway. He (of all) actually had the nerve to critisize the winner of the BYLARM (national gathering for new bands looking for record deals, a extremly populare venture that draws big crowds) . Who the hell do he thinks he is going around critisizing fellow musicians.

SeptemberRain
That is bullsh!t. I dont like when people even with a little bit of fame think they are better than everyone else.

finti
me neither, he is right to an opinion but being a musician as well, and a fresh one into the limelight he should know when to keep his mouth shut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.