Fantastic 4 Film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
If they made a fantastic four film, who would you most like to see in the film (except for the fantastic four themselves)?

Dr Victor VonDoom, Silver Surfer, Galactus?

Who do you think should be on the cast of the film

eleveninches
I think that if it features Doom, then his voice should be done by a voiceover from James Earl Jones (Vader-Star wars, lion king, dr strangelove)

Vicelord
*ww.imdb.com/title/tt0120667/

just check it once and a while smile

mpatterson
GEORGE CLOONEY WELL PLAY REED RICHARDS MR FANTANIC
AND ALL YOU ORLANDO BLOOM FANS OUT THERE HES GOING TO PLAY THE HUMAN TOURCH!

The Batman
Is this confirmed, or just speculated?
I know two different directors would be in favor of using George Cloony ans Reed Richards. If Orlando Bloom is Johnny Storm, does that mean they gave the project to Sean Astin to direct?

TRAUMA58JS
GEORGE CLOONEY IS A GOOD CHOSE FOR REED RICHARDS FOR THE REST I DONT KNOW WILL THINK ABOUT IT?

eleveninches
Who do you think should play doom?

eleveninches
Do you think Franklyn Richards will appear in a cameo, or not?

The Batman
Gary Oldman.

mpatterson
ali pacheno should be doom

eleveninches
james earl jones should be the voice of doom

mpatterson
evan better

mpatterson
i got news gerorge clooney will play reed richards. teri polo might play sue richards, ryan gosling or orlando bloom might play the touch, james gandolifini might play the thing and alan rickman might play dr doom.in the fantanic 4 movie

RoguePw25
Didn't you guys hear? They are making a Fantastic Four movie. It's kind of like Scooby Doo. Their making it into a comedy

The Batman
Don't even joke about that. The Fantastic Four may not be the most interesting group around, but they deserve better than a low-grade farce meant to entertain small children.

eleveninches
I'm wondering if Franklyn Richards will be in it at all (he is Really powerful, even though he is just a kid)

RoguePw25
they probably won't have Frank Richards in it, but it's true. I heard that Fantastic Four is going to be a comedy

malkavian
??? A comedy?

How can a superhero team turn into a Comedy?
That would be a disgrace and i bet ma mommy
it's never gonna hapen like that.

If there comes a real FF movie it will be Clobberin' Time smile

eleveninches
I'll take that bet

Darth Vicious
If Clooney is anywhere near F4 im not watching it, and i hope they based the movie un Ultimate Fantastic 4, that comic book is excellent1

LeAtHerRFace
Galactus and Silver Surfer?!?!

Jason420
they already made a fantastic four film it was so bad it was never released cause i had a bootleg it was the worst movie ever

X-Menfan2003
The film should be all about how they got their powers, and should then led on to their first major battle against Dr. Doom. As for the actors, a good Dr. Doom could be Christan Bale, but that's just my opinion. Reid could be someone like George Cloony or any other celebraty that's 'it' at the moment. The Thing should be computer-animated like Hulk, but Ben Grimm would have to be someone with a big-figure, or someone with padding. I can't think of anyone suitable at the moment. As for Miss Fantasitc, I'd go for Drew Barrymore or Cameron Diaz. As for The Human Torch, I'd go for the guy who played Flash Thompson in Spider-Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.