has anyone ever heard of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

i_love_*******
marliyn manson
he is my role model

Deathblow
I like him too. Here's my favorite pic of him smile

Dogbert
drool

HockeyHorror
MF DOOM *****!!!

http://www.stonesthrow.com/records/covers/MADVILLAIN-money-amb-line-4.jpg

Deathblow
kinky mask drool

punkyhermy
MARLYN MANSON I S A FREAK!!!!!!!!! HE SHOULD BE BANNED FOR THE BAD INFLUENCE HE HAS ON PEOPLE!!!!!!OR BETTER YET, SENT TO A MENTAL ASYLUM!!!!!!!!

Raven Guardia
sweetie I think you have this on the wrong forum, I just want to tell ya...save you some grife form the mods smile

i_love_*******
i am not a sweetie so do call me a f*ckn sweetie

i_love_*******
@$$ hole

Deathblow
ok f*ckn sweetie confused

i_love_*******
devil

i_love_*******
f*ck u

Deathblow
thats so sweet love happy

Arachnoidfreak
Ahh, so many people are scared of, or hate, what they don't understand. Very nice attitude you got there. I must say, it's quite open-minded.

Bad influence, yea right. Only the weak are succumbed to change themselves for another person, and if someone is that weak, they deserve to be manipulated. Or shot.

Darth Revan
You are possibly one of the most closed-minded people I know... Marilyn Manson is actually VERY intelligent. If you read an interview or something with him, you would see what I'm talking about. He looks weird, but people like you are the whole point behind what he does. He doesn't want people to go out and be just like him... Hell, he doesn't care if people listen to what he says with his music. Maybe if you stopped and listened to his music, and looked around on the internet or something for what he actually thinks about life... Ah what am I saying of course you're not going to do that, because you're one of those people who just KNOW that he advocates violence without having to listen to what he has to say roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deathblow
and he's hot drool

....or so i'm told confused

Darth Revan
ohh yeaaah... drool

http://www.marilyn-manson.ch/images/news_matrix_2.jpg

stick out tongue

i_love_*******
ies marliyn manson happy

Darth Revan
just curious... what does "*******" mean?

HockeyHorror
it means *******

Darth Revan
is that "as$hole" censored? confused

i_love_*******
******* means nothing inparticular

moonwalker741
i_love_monkeys ....< yeh thats it stick out tongue

m!$hA
aw how cute!!!

fuct_up_kid
mmmmm, yummy stick out tongue

m!$hA
your role model?? thats the saddest thing i heard...and i dont mean like 'omg ur a looser' sad, i mean....to have sum1 that ......... freaky as a role model........thats not good!

HES HOT???? what the hell is wrong wit yalL??

HockeyHorror
laughing^

my role model is mf doom
i wanna have a mask like him.

http://www.stonesthrow.com/records/covers/MADVILLAIN-money-amb-line-4.jpg

jk laughing out loud

fuct_up_kid
i think marilyn manson is a great role model. i mean, superficial people wouldn't think like that because they think you wanna look like him, but he's really intelligent and a really nice person. plus he makes rather awesome music rock

SeptemberRain
crappy music and hes fu<kin freaky

el barto
His appearance is a little..... Scary, but he still has a couple good songs.

Darth Revan
yes indeed

He looks more than a little weird, but like I said before, he is very intelligent, and he actually seems like a nice guy when you hear hiim talk and stuff...

Misha> we were JOKING when we said he was hot laughing out loud

Df02
wow ur retarded ^^

fuct_up_kid
you were joking? awww thats no fun!!
mwah ha ha ha
http://html.6shadows.de/knuddels/Marilyn%20manson.jpg

he's yummy
lol

Df02
his band all inbred?

fuct_up_kid
laughing maybe they're quadruplets

Df02
btw ive never heard of marilyn manson, ive been living in a cave for the last 18years with no human contact of any sort....

fuct_up_kid
laughing yeah, who hasn't heard of marilyn manson? i think they just used that thread title to attract attention.

moonwalker741
i gotz a ?, jus to let u no first...i hav nuthin against marilyn manson but wuts with hisleft eye, i rele never knew, can sum1 fill me in.....

fuct_up_kid
i think he got it replaced....

Df02
its a contact lens, hes trying to be like David Bowie i assume

Darth Revan
Yeah, they're just contact lenses. Sometimes he wears different ones.

He looks cool when he has those flame-lookin' things painted around his eyes

m!$hA
a sexy person like u dont need to hide his face yes wink

btw, did yall know it brings a tear to my eye when i read that stuff like 'hes a god role model' i mean...its weired...i guess its my deep downs telling me to cry, coz i dont rilly care that much...but it still brings a teer 2 my eye..u guys shuld rilly find sum1 betta for a role model!!

Darth Revan
Don't go saying he's a bad role model when you know nothing about him. Really. He's a good guy, and his reasoning behind doing what he does is very rational. On the surface, yeah, he's pretty weird. But that's the whole point--if you can get past the way he looks, and the way he acts superficially... Then congratulations, because a lot of people can't. Course it helps if you like his music, but even if you don't you shouldn't judge him on the way he is externally.

If you're feeling intellectual today, you can read this:

http://www.nyrock.com/interviews/2001/mm_int4.asp

A.marie
Marilyn Manson is freackky and scary.

Darth Revan
I used to think so but for some reason I don't think he's that scary anymore....

Df02
never thought he was scary......cos i never really cared how he looked, his choice

aslong as he keeps his decent attitude towards music he's got my support

m!$hA
mmm, i read most of that dr.....but u know, my consentration span is 2 minutes!

Darth Revan
yes, I'm aware of your concentration span roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing stick out tongue

fuct_up_kid
how come when i type like misha you have a go at me? sad

aaanyways....i still think marilyn manson is great.

Spicy_Mchaggis
marylin is a dick! he got his name from marylin monroe and charles manson. in one of his concerts he tore a live puppy apart and threw the peices in the crowd, he sacrifices goats for the church of satan, most of his liseners are either: in satanic cults, vampires, demons themselves, or seriously f***ed up. he is one of the highest people in the church of satan. this guy is one of the craziest and screwed up shitheads i have ever seen.

fuct_up_kid
that was never true...the crowd tore it apart, he had nothing to do with it.

ElectricBugaloo
yeah, or it was Alice Cooper with a chicken.

idiot.

as Alice Cooper said: "I wish I could have thought of wearing makeup and using a woman's name for shock value..."

Darth Revan
you don't know what you're talking about, do you...

I'm tempted to say that you've gotten the puppy incident confused with the time Alice Cooper threw a live chicken into the crowd, thinking it would fly away. Obviously it didn't, it fell in the crowd, and they ripped it to pieces. The press was all over him the next day, saying that he had "torn a live chicken apart onstage in a gruesome sacrifice to the devil" or some shit like that.

I'm not any of the things you listed, and I listen to Manson smart

Oh and we all knew the name thing already, it's no big secret roll eyes (sarcastic)

Df02
you really are retarded arent you
"Birthday May 23, 1990" not surprised by that tbh

Darth Revan
So that explains it...

loserib
ive seen manson like five or six times he is a great entertainer has some of the best stage shows out there and as for throwing the puppy thats a myth ive never seen him do more then half the stuff that people say he does i have all his albums and im not a satanist you see Satan is a cristain(sp) belief and i dont believe so you see worshiping Satan would be to aknowledge critsainanity(sp)
on a side note it was manson that influinced me into starting my own band i was out a show the first time i saw him and thought if this freaky basterd could do it then i know i can

Darth Revan
That's an interesting thought, about how Christianity and Satanism are related, and believing in one acknowledges the other. Very true, never thought of that before.

MudvanneJessy
Mr. Manson is a fruit cake. he needs to go into a mental home. sick

Df02
Satanism is actually like a variation of Buddist beleifs (theyre not related in any way btw haha).....its all about extension of the self.

however i dont endorse it in any way, and im completely Atheist

Aini
well said dude....that's how it is ...its not about "praying" to satan and hanging round on the graveyard or sacrifice animals, or stuff

Darth Revan
That's interesting, never knew that... You guys know who first came up with Satanism?

Df02
nope, i dont care enough to research sorry, but a guy from my college bought the dark bible or whatever its called for an RE project.
so i read that and was quite interesting, not in a 'im-a-satanist' way, but in a eye-opening way.

before i reas it i thought it was all about goat killing etc etc lol

Darth Revan
yeah, well the funny thing is, there are religions out there that sacrifice animals... You ever read Leviticus in the old testament? I think it's a little ironic that Christians think Satanists are all about making ritual sacrifices and worshipping the devil, etc, when they have a book about it in their own bible laughing out loud

and for the record I'm not a Satanist either wink

Hit"Em"Up
im down with the devil.

the last thing i sacrifised was my neighbors cat.

Df02
and it also looks like you sacrificed half of your brain

Darth Revan
yeah really

loserib
i watched a specal on Christianity they said that when it first started the guy that started it was considerd the son of satan if you read up its really not that old of a religion i follow religions as a hobby all it is is some guy that took the parts of the bible he liked and left out the ones he did not

Aini
there's so much irony in the christianity. ( probably,in almost every religion) and a lot of awful stuff happened / happens in the name of "god" or whatever he's called in any other religion.
have you ever thought about that god and satan are the same "person"?
I mean they say god is perfec (haven't found a better word for "vollkommen"wink that he's everything, doesn't that include that he's bad, also? there's no good without bad.
I'm not religious in any way. I never went to church and I probably never going to, but if I had to choose any religion, I'd pick buddism, (cause it says every single creature on this planet is equal and I don't think that we are in any way better than animals) or satanism. I don't believe in god, I only believe in my self.

...amen...

loserib
oh yeah the satanism that most people follow today was started by anton levy in the 70s who based most of his beliefs on alistor crowly who was into a lot of black magic

and yes it would make perfect sence if they were the same being kind of a yin and yang i even have song written about it called revolations

Darth Revan
I agree totally. I also think it's funny that Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Shintoists, and almost every religion on the planet really worship the same god. Some worship multiple "gods", but the concept is the same... Christians used to go around talking about "pagan idols" or whatever, but they never thought about the fact that we all worship the same thing. (except atheists of course)
I'm 50% Buddhist myself, because I've found that in the end, it's really better to be able to trust yourself than to have to rely on something external.

Aini
^^yap, so true dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.