What up peeps!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diegocala
Hello all! Been away for a while...at a friends computer just wanted to shout out to everybody, BKK, D, TH, Pablo, Raz, Fire, Silver, MM and Yers!!!

Sorry if I forgot anybody...

From my favorite movie..."Catch ya on the flip side!"

lil bitchiness
Hello Diego, welcome back big grin

diegocala
Ahhh, and Lil!! How could I forget??

lil bitchiness
Me and Hiker were just talking about you...or the absence of you on KMC!

You planning on coming back for good?

diegocala
Not until I get my computer at home working again...It took a nosedive on me and I have not had the funds to put it back together...I got a new job, but the wankers don't allow me access to the internet...

How are things?

lil bitchiness
Honestly, OTF has been taken over by random newcomers..mostly 13 year olds. It kind of sucks....some little punk even had the nerve to make fun of TH's age....
Ken left KMC, badkittykitty is still here...moderating,big grin Fire is now a mod and so is Storm...
Silver is still here, everything there is sound.

lil bitchiness
It would be great to have you back again...thumb up

Shoukan
wow diego how is it goingbig grin

cool

It is royal_jesterthumb up

yo you forgot me diegcola

DeNiro
Hey whats going Diego get that ****ing computer fixed bro wink. Well I hope everything is going good and u come back soon big grin

Peace

D

silver_tears
omg eek! Diego man hug great to see you!!

Pablo G
Diegooo !! I missed ya buddy.

Tired Hiker
Wooooooooooooooooot!!! What's up Diego? Hope all is well!punk

DeNiro
Who doesnt luv Diego honestly big grin

Pablo G
Hey D, I miss ur old avy

Shoukan
finally someone that lives in my state...

go diegobig grin

DeNiro
u do really hmm i really like my new one i find it more like harcore. TH liked my old one also but my old one doesnt go with my new sig. and it took raz like 5 hours to put it in cause i was a pain then i had to have TH do it cause i asked raz wrong and didnt want to ask him to do it again

Korri
hidey ho

Raz
Hey diegocala, long time no see!

burlyman
eek!

Korri
^^ thats the saying i couldnt think of!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.