is it true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

i_love_*******
is it true that if your gothic you worship the devil because that is what my friends say

Arachnoidfreak
No. Wtf is that shit?? Your friends are retards. http://www.nycgoth.com type in a name and enter the chat, ask around. Don't be ignorant.

Darth Revan
hate to break it to you but your friends are morons confused

honestly, I don't know what goths are goths for... But I have gothic friends and none of them are "satanic"

Arachnoidfreak
I don't think anyone knows what goth is(yea, even "goths" themselves). The best explination I have heard yet, is that a goth is someone who sits apart from the group, someone who would rather watch than participate, ponder fairly unanswerable questions, and then become depressed. Maybe use a low-level drug, i.e. smoke marijuana once in a while. They don't really have to wear make-up to be a goth, but that is a stereotypical sign for a reason, lots of 'goths' do it.

SeptemberRain
^is correct

fuct_up_kid
yeah. i really hate people who sterotype goths. they think that if you don't wear white face make up with black eyeliner and chains, you're not a goth.

Darth Revan
I agree with everything that's been said already.

and fuct_up_kid> I like the quote at the bottom of your sig big grin

SummerSunshine
uhm of course NOT! that makes no sense! c'mon! ! !

fuct_up_kid
thanks big grin...it was said by marilyn manson smile

Corlindel
blink Change friends asap stick out tongue

TheOne101
just out of curiosity did anyone else get a pm from i love *****?

HockeyHorror
no

TheOne101
lol i wonder why she...or he...pmed me.??? i answered back but i got no answer

HockeyHorror
maybe u are "i love ********".

big gay kirk
Don't talk daft... to be Gothic, all you have to do is stand tall, make sure you have flying buttresses and vaulted arches, and remember the twiddly bits and gargoyles... just be more decorative that the old Perpendiculars, and you'll be fine....

TheOne101
wow hockey that was really stupid seriously. why in the hell would i make a new name just to ask a question and then pm myself?

A.marie
I dont think goths worship evil. I think they are depressed or scare
people away. Or they want to be alone. I don't know. That's what I think.
Black color means depressed <- in my own opinion.

loserib
all my nehbors think im a satan worshiper cuase of the music my band plays i think its funny i dont even believe in the devil more or less a cartoon charicter to me

HockeyHorror
TheOne101- dammit, i forgot to put the smilie laughing out loud

i was kidding smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.