First Spiderman Teaser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
hey duz n e body hav or no where to get the first spiderman the movie teaser, where he traps the bank robbers in the helicopter in his spiderweb...????

Freddy_vs_Jason
Ahhhhhhhh, where the helicopter gets stuck in the web between the twin-towers? search on Kazaa "banned spiderman trailor" or something along those lines.

Spiderman_RJ

moonwalker741
^ man thats awsome, thnx guys ill use ur tips,

to the internet search engines or kazzaa!..AWAY!

Bojangles
watch it here -
http://www.movie-list.net/mlst2k2/spider-man-teaser1.mov

moonwalker741
^ thnx, i found it, but they were rele small, thnx agen

ooo P.S, do u guys no about the easter egg in trailer....

in the trailer thers a paiting portrait of doc. ock....

it sez Otto Otto Octavius branded into the gold plate...

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9793/find.jpg

Spider-Girl
Yay! I wanted to watch it too so thanks! I had to get rid of kazaa.

Reborn Again
Holy crap!!!!!!!! I see it!!!!!!! Amazing that they would do that. Could the bank robbery have been a precursor of Doc Ock's life of crime soon to come? Hinting at something?

Spider-Girl
Who knows, but the page wouldn't work for me, down the bottom of the page it would have that little modem with the red arrow pointing to it and saying 'done' but the page was blank, anyone got any better links?

Spider-Girl
Err! I just found a trailer of the end of the WTC one and guess what!? they took the twin towers out of his eye-pieces mad, but thats weird becuase in the movie you can see it in his eyes pieces. So the trailer just has the rollercoaster music and is of him swinging through the city.

Jedi Shmedi
Thanks so much for finding that! I have been searching for that sucker since I saw it in September of 2001! I feel special because I feel like only a few people saw it before you know what happened in you know where ( this is kinda like Harry Potter).

Anyway, it's actually kinda cheesy. But oh well, it's still the coolest teaser for a movie I've ever seen. Thanks a crapload Bojangles!!!!

BlackC@t
I downloaded the full trailer! happy

They should have kept it in the movie sad

Paola
If I remember correctly, if it weren't for that 9/11 issue, movie should have been ready a year earlier erm

anyway, scene kicks @ss and it should have definetely be on the movie!

BlackC@t
^ Agreed! big grin

doctorstrongbad
Any word about trailers for the third movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.