is anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

i_love_*******
been so high or drunk they did something they have always regreted if you have what was it

§pearhead
private information no expression

theReject
no

Blind-Enemy
there are similar threads like this... waste of space here

Gravity Kills
I don't regret what I do...It always makes me laugh to think about some of the things I have done.

Blind-Enemy
gravity> I still regret the spider-man incident (you read it in the what do you think of... thread , right? )

SeptemberRain
im not telling

silent_kisses
I dont drink that much no expression and dont do drugs at all happy

Blind-Enemy
^and you should stay that way!

FRO§T
i did some things, that were pretty bad, but we all laughed, and i dont regrete them, and any ways, i was under the influence of drugs, so who cares

silent_kisses
that's no excuse

Blind-Enemy
what kind of drugs Forst?

FRO§T
alcohole, is a drug isnt it? of corse it is, but no one really classes it as one

Blind-Enemy
alcohol is consideres an drug... but I thought you were talking about cocain or crack or something

FRO§T
no, see i told u people dont really class it as one, but yeh i got really pissed and did crazy things, which are classifide

Clovie
never tried drugs
never been sooo drunk.

Blind-Enemy
^ good for you clovie... smile

I am a Sock
never been drunk, though sugar make me do strange stuff

Blind-Enemy
^ but, that's a different thing sock

I am a Sock
I won't drink til I'm 21. Even then, I won't drink much. I may not even like it. I'm very picky

Clovie
blink really???????

i'm 18 and it is the age ppl can drink here, but as far i remeber i used to drink more when i was younger stick out tongue

I am a Sock
legal age is 21
unofficial drinking age: 16

Clovie
unoficila drinking age here is like 12 blink
and oficial is 18, but no1 cares if 16 yearolds are drinking or not confused

Holy Man
never drank... much at all embarrasment , and i've never done drugs and i never will thumb up

Discos
I got sooo drunk on my birthday and ended up doing stuff with this ugly tart

Blind-Enemy
clovie> 12???? that's not good no

Discos
I always drink, started when i was 14 (in easter 2002), am 16 now and am in pubs alot, I have got a local pub!

Blind-Enemy
that's no good too no

Clovie
i;m not talking about getting very drunk.. but only drinking alcohol in generally..

and i have seen younger kids drinking or smoking confused

Blind-Enemy
yeah, I know what you mean... I started smoking when I was 9 and by the time I was 12 I was using drugs sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.