Watcha think of my drawin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
I admit I got the idea from CR's request to Venomfan for "an unshaven guy with a shotgun in one hand, a desert eagle in the other, spiky brown hair, wearing a trenchcoat"... I needed ideas...

beastnpyro
cool drawin.... habout drawin a guy with ear length hair, bangs blown by the wind, with a sniper rifle aimin at sumfin... hes wearin a black trnch coat and uhm..... hes got chinese eyes

Darth Revan
alrighty then...

VENOMfan
lol, i thought it looked familar. nice job thumb up

Kitoky
big grin It's better then most! Great job Darth!

Viper
Nice drawing. A hell of a lot better than anything I can do.

SaTsuJiN
nice job thumb up

Darth Revan
thanks everyone

Darth Revan
here's the drawing that beastnpyro asked for...

Darth Revan
It's all dark looking cos my scanner is a piece of crap and this is the only way I could get it to show any detail

lil bitchiness
I think Im gonna ask Raz to make us an art competetion thread...then enteries can be entered there...eek!

Or the KMC gallery of artwork...where Raz can post all of them, make it a note so everyone can see them even if your threads die...

Lovely drawing by the way...big grin

Darth Revan
That's a good idea yes

And thanks big grin

lil bitchiness
Ok, i sent it to Raz...

All the great artwork threads die quickly and stuff, so this way, if Raz agrees, we'll have a gallery thread...with peoples artwork in it, thats gonna be sticky and closed so people cant chat in it! big grin

I hope Raz does it...ive just went through almost all the forum, and there is some super cool artwork arround!!!eek!

Darth Revan
Yeah there is...

SaTsuJiN
nice, I especially think you paid the most attention to the sniper rifle and the brick pattern on the building. do some more stick out tongue

WindDancer
Good job DR!!!! That guy looks like the Punisher. big grin

Darth Revan
He does, doesn't he?

Black Angel 86
Its cool

Dexx
yeah..that'd be great...though i don't think i can find a scanner anytime soon...because i have some drawing i could enter..smile

SoundZero
I could never draw worth... well... I just touched up the picture a bit. Hope that works out a bit better.

LilKitty
I posted that before I was a mod embarrasment

We have a gallery thread now big grin

And the exhibition thread one where everyone should post their owrk big grin

Smiling_Sadly
nice work!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.