The offical what is your neighbour like theard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Painkiller
What is your neighbour like mine she is hot but married ...

frodo_dude
mibe r horrible yes

m!$hA
dont talk to myne......theyre eitha bout 30 yrs older than me, or bout 6 yrs younger!!! theyre nie an all, but i think most of em r christian so im like 'yeah....' coz i have 2 b so polite round em!

Tired Hiker
Fence is too high, but they sound really cool.

Painkiller
hmmmmmmmm

OrliObsessor1
Mine's an alcoholic

Be@st
my'n are at least 50 yrs older than me (and others 10 yrs younger...and their parents kinda live in the clouds)

Flavio
mine are docs, and their children are football fanatics...(and they are playing right now)

Painkiller
lol yeh i used to have a neighbour who was a peodphile he submitted himself to help now he is fine in a hospital no wait that is my friends neighbour

AmS-gUrL
same yes

Flavio
where do you live?

BingaBonga
I live outside of town, in the country. I don't really know my neighbors, considering we live several miles apart. no expression

silent_kisses
On one side we have a perverted guy who like whistled and yelled at me when I walked by in my kilt droolio

On the other side we have some old people that talk to me when I go get my bike from the garage, about what a wonderful girl I am no expression

BingaBonga
Sounds like great neighbors! erm....

silent_kisses
Oh yes no expression

BingaBonga
Actually, I know that one of our neighbors likes to shoot and kill coyotes... sad

I am a Sock
one of my neighbors is moving. they had a dog from hell. it would never stop barking, they had little kids that squeeled, and sometimes rode dirt bikes in the back yard. I say so long, and get the f*** outa here

ClaraG
Family 1) Posh man, posh kids, wife is tiny and has strange hair and puts on a false nicey-nicey act (we've heard her swear at the kids), four cats with weird names. i guess they're an ok-ish family.

Family 2) Skinny flat chested mother, pretty normal father, cute 2 and a half year old, a very nosy grandmother who has her head halfway out the window everytime someone walks past and two little dogs that never shut up. I'm glad they're moving.

Hells_angel
crazy

Deathblow
On one side I got a lady so old I'm afraid to touch her in case she disentigrates confused

On the other side is a young couple who used to get (audibly) freaky every night, now they got a baby, and i all can hear is crying no expression

Sarah15
most of my neighbors are old, but there is one neighbor who is hot. smile most of our neighbors are nice...

Rabid Tiger
my next door neighbor is N.Tonks smile

Rabid Tiger
in fact, that is where i am right now

Jedi Priestess
Oh lord dont get me started........one that drives me the most nuts is an old woman who is continually being nosy.........it's gotten so I dont go outside anymore sad

Rabid Tiger
haha!

Sith Master X
Well, if any of you know what Cousin Eddie is like from the Vacation movies, you'll have a pretty good idea of what my next door neighbour is like.

And my neighbor's wife, my god, she has the loudest mouth. You'll stand a couple feet away talking to her and it sounds like she's speaking into a mega phone. sad

SMX
cool

Gravity Kills
My neighbours are crazy...really they have a mental illness

RagingSilent
but the ones to tha left of my house are rude biatches.....big grin..
and the others ones to tah right are cooliesyes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.