Spider-man: the new animated series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
will there be a second season? i loved the first lot (just got it on dvd)

Sith Master X
Not sure, but I'd love to see one.

SMX
cool

wuTa
^^^ thumb up

Red Superfly
I bet there'll be another one when the second movie gets out.

I personally didn't care for it.

The Ones
its better than the old 1

Reborn Again
There will be. They couldn't do much because remember they stopped where the second movie leaves off, with Peter Parker not wanting to be Spider-Man anymore due to the death of a college student. The second season is in the works. It's a hit. I love it! Much better than the 1990's; though I still enjoy watching the 1960's version, too!

wuTa
nothing is better than the 90s cartoon of spiderman....thats just crazy talk

The Ones
u r crazy. its tacky and horrible and poorly animated

wuTa
no waaay...its classic

Red Superfly
I'm with WuTa on this one, the 90's animated series was the best. It did have it's low moments but it had some fantastic re-tellings of the classic stories.

The new one to me looked tacky, with it's MTV-style characters and all.

SpyCspider
I loved the 90s series save a few "children-appropriate" themes. It was what got me liking spider-man to begin with.

The MTV series weren't shabby either because the art was fast-paced, violent, and the episodes showed Peter and his friends acting more like college students. It worked for me just fine.

Red Superfly
Sure, I liked it, just fine, but I'm still waiting for something to upstage the 90's toon.

Spiderman_RJ
i have what u want red, the new bruce waynes series, THE BATMAN its gonna rules over all. including spiderman.............90 series was god for the time, but they lacked on the animation, there were too many scenes from one epsode being used for another, some times they didnt even cared for the fact the in one scene its midday and in the other is noon, that shit it off

Mr Parker
I agree,as far as spiderman adaptations go -both movie and cartoons ,the 90's cartoon is the best.the first season is by far the best loyal adaptation from the comics.

spideyzgalmj
I thought it was really a cool series and i hope there is a second season.

Pacmanimator
I liked the 90s one best. There's something about the animation and storyline of the new series that I could never get into. I never like it, but I never hated it either. Whether or not it stays on the air, I don't care.

Hit"Em"Up
the 90's spiderman toons kicked ass.

hell i get up at 8:30 am to watch it on saturdays on the fox family channel.

it starts at 9 am in case if anyone asks.

wuTa
they need to put out the 90s cartoon out on DVD

Vengeance
u and me both man, i made my self wake up all the time to watch it on fox. and i still think the 90's is the best series. this new one looks to fake(water) and spider man looks so skinny, like bones skinny. plus they have no good villans for him to fight, the only one i like is kraven.

Real
i like the spiderman on MTV...its done in flash mx i think..so its all 3-d cell shaded like...its really great lookin

Hit"Em"Up
mtv spiderman was good also but when they aired the lizard i was disapointed. they couldve made him better.

Real
didnt see that episode, but if the series is on dvd i want it...

Vengeance
if this mtv series is what the topic is about, then i dissagree the visiuals in the show suck and i hate the fact that it is cell shaded, it would look alot better not cell shaded, for exp the water is so fake becuase of it, and everything is so brightly coloured which makes it to fake for even me. but it's not completly horrible i would have just rathered a real animated show.

Real
ur opinion...i like cell shading jus cuz i know the technology that is required to do it...n that is really talented artwork

Magee
Yea ur rite it is very good.
I try to make animations in flash but they suck and its always stick guys lol.

Vengeance
yea but c'mon the water is so bad. like when MJ has a tear role down that was the worst thing i have ever seen. i no it takes alot of work. but a drwn series would've look and been better.but of course my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.