When it just sucks to be good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
My gf is at her friends cottage in wisconsin and last night my friend held a drinking party and we had 5 girls over there and the one girl was getting frisky with me and wanted to go skinny dipping then when she said good bye she licked my neck and went for a feel and i backed a away that just shows you how loyal i am to the gf. but it just sucksbecause then the other girl was telling me i should just blame it on the beer and say i got to drunk to know what i was doing then she went in to make out and i just huged her and was like see ya later.

it just sucks being a good guy. dont you guys agree

silent_kisses
Even if your gf thought it was the beer, you would know better D nono

DeNiro
I did know better i am a very loyal guy when it comes to this girlfriend i like her to much and it kinda sucks stick out tongue listen to this i like her and her family so much that even though she is in wisconsin for today and tommrow i promised her 8 year old sister that adores me that i would go to her playoff baseball game after work today then i am going to bring her 13 and 14 year old brothers to hit golf balls with me. the one 13 year old brother always wants me to come over he is like where is gry why isnt he over stick out tongue i mean it is fine with me to do this today because they are really cool kids but i mean its werid this is the first time i am actully being a good boyfriend. i dont want to say what i used to do stick out tongue

silent_kisses
Shame on you, I can just imagine the types of things you used to do naughty

But the family thing is really sweet love

DeNiro
she has 5 brothers and 1 sister and everyone of those kids like me alot so it is really cool to hang out at her house because it is kinda just like being in your own house when you feel like family ya know.

Clovie
i think you did right.
i'm proud of you happy

"The Tex"
Deniro is totally going gay on us! zorro

Welcome to the club doll cakes! winkiss

Holy Man
good on ya D, you did the right hting big grin

Blind-Enemy
big guy, big heart... thumb up

BingaBonga
Now, if there were more loyal guys like you, it would make the world a better place. smile happy

Painkiller
excatly

Holy Man
like me wink

Discos
ah theres alot of talk this week over cheating where I live.

I have cheated once, it was Halloween - I had a good reason as it was twins wearing devil costumes

Discos - twins Basil, TWINS!

VENOMfanFAN
Well... I can see what you mean.

But, you know there is its upside. If the girlfriend is worth it, no big loss.

ClaraG
hey, it's good to know there are loyal people out there. good on you!

DracosGirl
the fact that it was twins doesnt make it a good reason

Discos
it was perhaps a once in a life oppertunity stick out tongue

shake zula
twins make a hell of a good a$$ reason. plus i can't relate with you, D... my MO is scam and scram. i have a thing about commitment. i'll get over it... hopefully.

DeNiro
well i went to her basseeball gam an it was prety fun n my gf mad it up to me somehow :P cantt tell and i am so bombed rigt now i am not going to posts and more bye guys

sniper
yea, it can suck being good...

damn morals... GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

j/k, good on ya man, she must be worth it

Freddy_vs_Jason
DeNiro your such a sweety! I hope I find someone as special as you. But cut it out because your turning me on! mad

Mighty Yoda
what is it with turning people on

DeNiro
oo man i sure hope you guys dont think i actully type that bad. i was so ****ed up last night i couldnt find the keys at all. and to all the girls that took my back thank you very much i knew i made the right dision once i saw my gf again big grin

Blind-Enemy
you sound funny when you try to be nice laughing

DeNiro
its usally not in my nature to be nice to people other then my gf it is usally more natural to be iggnorant. stick out tongue

sniper
noone ever answers me...

WAT THE FU<K DOES "NICE" MEAN?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.