Reservoir Dogs Pics!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lytriani
I was wondering if you could help me out.I really need Reservoir dogs pictures!A lot of them!Rare ones.Especially Tim Roth pics.Could you post if you can?I'd really appreciate it!!

TIM ROTH smokin' Happy Dance rock

BadKitty
I'll try to see what i can do this weekend.

lytriani
Thanks Badkitty!!!

lytriani
Found anything?

BadKitty
nah..my comp was spazzing out so I didn't put my RD dvd in to capture pics...sorry

lytriani
That's OK.

ReservoirBlood
Hi,

I've been searching for a specific pic of the cop from Resevoir Dogs but I cant find it anywhere, I really hate to ask this since I barely know anyone here but could you help me out at all Badkitty? Please?

If you can it would be great, the pic I'm really need is when Mr Bonde taes out his knife and is going to cut him, you get about to shots of the cops face when its all bloody and he looks like hes crying. Its actually 53 minutes and 30 seconds into the film embarrasment Please, please try and get it for me?

trouble_maker
hey reservoirblood, i think i got the picture you need although it is not one of the bests..
but i'm new here and i don't know how to post attachments....help?

Linkalicious
I want pics of Mr. Blonde. I've been looking everywhere for them so i can make a sig...

I suppose i could do what BKK was attempting to do...damn my laziness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.