36 Crazyfists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathblow
so after listening to A Snow Capped Romance non-stop for the past few days, i have decided that its my favorite album of the year, just ahead of Prophecy cool

post-harcore rocks. any fans?

Df02
indeed, been 1 of my favourite bands since Bitterness the star.
A Snow Capped Romance just topped it off really.....theyre a decent 5th in my favourite band list lol wink

loserib
ive never heard anything by them but i did hear they are on tour with kittie and twelve tribes

Deathblow
sounds good I've never seen em live sad

Df02
i have ^^

Deathblow
lucky bastard sad how good were they?

Df02
amazing, 1 of the best bands at download...vocals and music was spot on, and the atmosphere and pit was 1 of the best there.

apart from Slayer and Hatebreed pits

Deathblow
Sweet. They're on top of my must see list now, ahead of In Flames and Tool even. God damn now i'm so pissed i didn't go to download.

loserib
in flames is great live i saw them for my birthday last summer still yet to see tool though i have to wait fro next year

Df02

loserib
no their not touring untill 2005

Deathblow
God I love Brok Lindow's voice. Especially at the beginning of The Heart And The Shape. He sounds like a cross between James Hetfield and Dryden Mitchell, its awesome.

loserib
i might be checking them out next month when they come to sac

Fearnix
i never realy got in to them but they are pretty good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.