i absolutely LOATHE avril lavigne... what are your thoughts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

citadel
hi guys... im new to this forum. i was just wondering whether yall liked avril lavigne or not. i think shes a lame wannabe. whip

HockeyHorror
we all loathe some people. i loathe all those terrible mainstream rappers. they disgrace to hip hop...50 cent, chingy, lil'jon..etc etc i hate all of them.

lil bitchiness
ARGH!! Avril Lavigne....mad

I hate her...i hate her ''typica'' look, and her wanna be rock chick stunt shes trying to pull!!

Did you know that she was originaly signed to be a country singer?

stinkfist462
i loathe
GC
NFG
Avril
50 Cent
Simple Plan
uhh .. many more ..

Darth Revan
Burlyman used to have an avatar that said "Shoot Avril" with a bullethole in her head.. It was violent... But cool yes

amlap
i'd still do her!

stinkfist462
yeah ..
she is ****able
but she is too whiny and bithcy and i jus want her to die mad

citadel
hehe. i just wanna stick her head in a frickin toilet. grrr.

amity75
I think Avril's OK, I much prefer her to Britney or Christina or that fkn wee Ozbourne thing. Em, Kelly, yeah, thats the one.

amlap
Avril reminds me of that lil cousin that you have that you jsut want to donkey punch and scream SHUT THE F.U.C.K. UP!....please mad

PrefectRonnykin
if Benji doesnt mow avril down in the next three days i swear i will and i cant drive mad her songs are so f,ucking stupid and so f,ucking lame and she makes me want to rip my f.ucking ears strait off honestly she has no f.ucking talant and shes a f.ucking ass she thinks shes f.ucking punk but doesnt know who the motherf.ucking ramones are DIE AVRIL DIE

PrefectRonnykin
avril f.ucked my cat

PrefectRonnykin
shes a beast skrewer

Evy_O
Well, I can't say I loathe her, I can't say I like her either.
IMO it's wrong to judge someone you've never met and never will. It's different, saying "I don't like her" and saying, "I HATE her". Hate is a very strong feeling erm

burlyman
eek! Yeah I did. B!tch can't even sing.

SAtown_punk
I loathe her as well, but whatever. I also don't think she's F*ckable. I've seen her without her make-up, and it's disgusting.

Yes, she was originally signed to be a country singer. She went on tour with Shania Twain, and she's her role model.

amlap
yeah but wouldnt it be cool to jsut say..."hey i ****ed her, but i had better!"?

PrefectRonnykin
why would you want to shes so FRICKEN DUMB

PrefectRonnykin
I love AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Revan
I agree with you completely but then again neither is Good Charlotte... Well they're not nearly as bad as her

amlap
ok i lied, i would rather fu..ck the B spears because then id be fcuking a million dollar blow up doll.stick out tongue

PrefectRonnykin
haha

citadel
lol. avril was really a country bumpkin huh. damn hick. eek!

alic88
ya shez pretty ordinary. but 1 song of hers that i love is IM WITH YOU. that is an amazing song. i think u all agree wid me there

amlap
you are my new favorite person! Happy Dance

passnow
was hopping between threads to see what it is all about and drop my first posting . starting to doubt as big fan of avril lavigne. just put my AL sig away for sure

Placebo_fan
Avril Lavigne is a stupid 19 or something year old who thinks a BLACK GUITAR, TIES, and STRAIGHT HAIR is punk! She thinks that she's "the new Sid Vicous"...Yeah right, overdose on heroin anyday, Avril. She probably is going out with a groupie tooo, anyway. haha I'd love to see her all washed up...Spoilt Brat.

total metalhead
i dont see the point in bashing her. shes a disgrace to the music industry and everyday she spends in the public eye she just humiliates herself further. nothing else needs to be said.

burlyman
no2

alic88
sad

PrefectRonnykin
she doesnt even know who sid vicious is
f.ucker

sid is pukeing in his grave ever time someone plays those stupid songs... poor sid

PrefectRonnykin
you cant slap on chucks wear eyeliner and jump around like a monkey and call youself punk she is a shame to all human beings

citadel
hey i slap on chucks and eyeliner all the time! im so punk!!!! look at me!!!! .......... sorry just trying to be sarcastic. ohhh i do take pleasure in bashing mere mortals like avril... mmmuahaha smokin'

HockeyHorror
so your immortal eh? lol big grin

citadel
pshh *rolls eyes* YEA i am.

Placebo_fan
Thank you, you're my kind of person! smile cool

total nettlehead
why do you all get off on bashing Avril Lavigne so much? if your all such major punk fans you wouldnt give a damn about her, and you certainly wouldnt waste your time posting about what she wears. isnt the whole point of punk that you dont give a damn about image or other peoples views? maybe you people arent as different from Avril as you think.

Placebo_fan
I'm NOT a punk fan, but I don't exactly hate it either, anyway, Avril Lavigne and punk do not belong in the same sentence.That's all I'm putting across, okay?

alic88
who sayz shez punk? did she ever say that bout herself?

Placebo_fan
Yes, in a few interviews, she said she turned down a few guys while saying, "I'm punk, you're not! bye" Seriously, is anybody here vowing to kill her?

amity75
The last thing a real punk would do would be to sit at home browsing a discussion forum. "Hey Sid, you coming out tonight?" - "Nah Johnny, I'm gonna stay in in front of my PC and browse some forums"

Sir Bob III
fyou you shouldnt be talking

Sir Bob III
many a time smokin'

amity75
I obviously hit a nerve there.

HockeyHorror
freedom of speech...amity continue.

amlap
um... im "punk" stick out tongue

alic88
didnt know that. NOW I HATE HER

amlap
why is eveyone wasting their time on this woman?

total nettlehead
thats what i said

amity75
Hey "Sir Bob III"

amlap
laughing out loud
nice

amlap
i think the forums new rule should be...

you can be violent rf agressive towards another member as long as you do it with style!

and that my friends is style! laughing out loud

amity75
Haha! Thank you my friend!

amity75
Hey Amlap -

amlap
now that...thats dirty
laughing out loud
nice

ZooropaFire
She sounds and looks like a train wreck..
in my humble opinion.

~Sakinah

citadel
yes

eleveninches
I think shes really hot

though i dont like her music

citadel
im gagging up that waffle i had for breakfast now. bleh. avril? hot? i think not. sick

Placebo_fan
Sorry, if I offended... embarrasment presuming you were talking about me?

amlap
i point the blame no where since we are all obviously still talking bout her. and im sure most people are still check this thread.

i was most along the lines stating the obvious.

and i too am guilty of the crime... no

p.s. id still f.uck her!!! big grin

alic88
haha.nice amlap. ya i would also still f--- her

citadel
sick sick sick sick sick sick

amlap
you just dont understand...wink

Sigillum_Diaboli
understand what ?..

amlap
*voids last comment*

i wasnt myself when i wrote that. because i have no idea what it meant...
drunk

i hope you understand.

citadel
pshhhhh... no expression

claidisa_felton
i used to loathe her...but i recently got reeeally into simple plan (wow im gonna get flamed) and figured that shes good m8s with em...and now i think shes kinda cool...betta than kelly osbourne anyhow
i wouldnt call myself a fan tho

total metalhead
huh that doesn't mean you've got to like her. One of my favorite bands is Korn, and they're good friends with Limp Bizkit, and i still hate Limp Bizkit sick

keep loathing her yes

Kaleanae
and she was a "goody church girl," and she really was a country singer messed
She's another pop icon

eleveninches
I think Avril is quite a hot piece of @$$

rupertsgurl4eva
i no she cant even SING! what the shit does she think sjes doing
"oh ya im a punk"
oh ya, im a rock star, not a garage band gurlio!!!!
sure, bytch. we all blieve u.
you COUNTRY singer!!!!!
well what the fuk, go HEADBANG 2 COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!! evil face mad miffed devil

Black Onyx
lmao

no shes not even good enough to be called a garage band gurlio lol nicly put though

amity75
I like Avril. At least she wasn't a mousketeer.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
sorry to burst all yall haters bubbles,but i love avril,,,,sorry it's just me

muse5
i like ur words, man

i can't stand her, she claims to be a rocker but she's all in it for the fame, not the music

big gay kirk
I like Avril Lavigne... but I can only watch the vids with the sound down and my left handed remote....

Df02
i wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crisps put it that way

Red Superfly
I think she's just cashing in on what is popular at the moment. I get the feeling if death metal was what all the teenies were into, she'd do that, instantly transforming herself and forget everything she's done already (like I already have).

She's like Busted, a typical "punk" who gets annoying and thinks that jumping around, pulling stupid faces every five seconds, smashing their equipment, wearing suits and ties, and "skate" is punk.

"Oooh yeah I'm a punk watch me as I skate on my skateboard and if I can't get loaded off my music then maybe I could get million dollar sponsorship deals with skating companies. Is that a cash register opening? Show me the money"

My how "punk" has changed roll eyes (sarcastic)

H.I.M
i hate avril lavine. good charlotte hate her aswell.

iluvpippin
i h8 her too!

punkyhermy
OKAY EVERYONE HATES HER, YET SHE'S SO POULAR...AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS IS WEIRD?!

punkyhermy
I TOTALLY HATE HER!
she is such a wannabe!
and tries to copy so many singers!
"im a punkrock!ohhhhhh!"
insult to rock music!
she started as a country singer!
now im a skater girl!
all her previouse lyrics were about"always beat the boys up"
gosh is that like the only thing she knows!
her voice is terrible live and in tape!
hate her!

yerssot
than don't listen to her no expression

punkyhermy
that is wat im doing!
she bugs me sooo much when she pops up at a music show im watching!

yerssot
put on another channel and don't make threads about her?

HockeyHorror
*agrees with yerssot*

eleveninches
I hate her music, but i think she is sexy and id love to do her.

ClaraG
i love you

Df02
all these people raving about how much of a disgrace Avril is to punk should step back and take a look at what your saying.... punk is a genre of music, but mostly...punk is an attitude, ur sitting there saying how Avril isnt a punk because "she doesnt look like a punk, and doesnt act like 1 etc etc" well.....wtf has looks got to do with being a punk? if anything, looking like a punk makes u LESS of a punk because ur following a trend and image.

wearing a studded leather jacket and spiking ur hair up and colouring it doesnt make you a punk.. rebeling against fashion and trends does, so really... by fitting into the punk image your just proving how much of a punk your not!

<-------- not a punk lol, but gets annoyed by image generalisation

i like rock/metal/and also digital music, and i get stick ALOT because i dont wear black clothes, i dont LOOK like other people who like the style of music, hypocritical bastards the lot of em

_Sanctuary_
She isn't punk! Have you heard her? She is undiluted pop! disgust

I'd like to put her in a microwave smile

Darth Revan
OMG! Because real punx watch Lost and don't read the posts right above theirs on message boards. LOL! no expression

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Df02
all these people raving about how much of a disgrace Avril is to punk should step back and take a look at what your saying.... punk is a genre of music, but mostly...punk is an attitude, ur sitting there saying how Avril isnt a punk because "she doesnt look like a punk, and doesnt act like 1 etc etc" well.....wtf has looks got to do with being a punk? if anything, looking like a punk makes u LESS of a punk because ur following a trend and image.

wearing a studded leather jacket and spiking ur hair up and colouring it doesnt make you a punk.. rebeling against fashion and trends does, so really... by fitting into the punk image your just proving how much of a punk your not!

<-------- not a punk lol, but gets annoyed by image generalisation

i like rock/metal/and also digital music, and i get stick ALOT because i dont wear black clothes, i dont LOOK like other people who like the style of music, hypocritical bastards the lot of em

right on man. Thats pretty much why I make no attempts to look punk.Maybe if I had gotten into the genre a couple years ago, but now... its just such a trend Id rather not. The closest thing I come to to dressing punk is wearing punk rock band shirts, but even then Im jsut doing it for the music, not for any sort of trend. And I even make an earnest effort to not buy my shirts at Hot Topic, if only to avoid trends.

mattador
Don't like her, don't hate her, but still I stay away from the wannabe punk scene.

cool_dudes_rule
her singing sucks but still, he is hot!!!

Grimm Reaper
I never used to care about Avril lavigne, until she did those shitty covers...they were
Chop Suey
Knocking on Heavens Door
and some more...But anyway, in the chop suey cover she did little more than go lalalalalala in the rapping bit of the song("wake up grab a brush and put a little makeup hide the scars to fade away the shakeup"...we all know chop suey). Well at least the ****ers had the right minds to APOLOGIZE to System Of A Down for their terrible performance. SOAD deserve justice! Not that ***** shrieking her dumb little head off.

Df02
Originally posted by amlap
Avril reminds me of that lil cousin that you have that you jsut want to donkey punch and scream SHUT THE F.U.C.K. UP!....please mad

old post i know... but i wonder if this guy actually knows what donkey punching is? and if he REALLY wanted to do it to his cousin...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.