X-men 3 and future movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the assassin
well, we all know that X3 and maybe X4 will have the pheonix saga in them. but how wil they do this?? i mean, in the comics, they like went to another planet and did all that, but i highly doubt they'll do that in the movies. and as we all know, gambit and beast will almost 100% be in either X3, X4, or X5. warren worthington AKA angel might be in them to. if u got the X2 DVD and looked at the X-rays, you'll see angel wings X-rays. but for the future movies, are there any characters you would like to see or not like to see??
and we need villans. the pheonix is [robably the biggest enemy in X3, but in X4 and X5, i would like to see Juggernaut and pyro as a villan. but they need more villans!!! any ideas??

Vampy
please talk about it in the x-men 3 possilbe synopsis, characters thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t5970.html

(really can't we change the name to 'x3 and future x-men movies' or something like that??)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.