Don't you hate it when........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
1. You open your car door, put your foot out and the wind catches the door and slams it into either A. your shin or B. the car next to you with the big dude sitting in it.

2. You come out to find a huge door ding in your car because some idiot didnt hold their door?

2 1/2. Some fool parks his car sideways in a parking stall so it doesnt get dinged and the next closest spot is a hundred miles away?

3. You wait and wait for a movie, finally go to see it when it comes and the film breaks 15 minutes into it? (this happened to me with The Passion)

4. You ask your child to bring you a can of soda and its only after you pop the top that you realize the kid shook the can?

5. You are out on a first date and you discover that tonight is the night you have irritable bowel syndrome?

6. That 30 seconds after someone posts a new Star Wars picture link, it's been closed down?

back with more later............feel free to add your own.....

stinkyundies870
I hate it when girls Pms

Jedi Priestess
When you order something in a restuarant that looks really good and it ends up being really bad and ya have to go hungry....sad

stinkyundies870
When you go to a chinese restuarant and they serve hamburgers and pizza

Sith Master X
When you go to a movie at a certain time thinking you'll make it and it's all sold out. sad

SMX
cool

A.marie
LOL good one.

I hate when someone bugging me, I cuss, people are being biatchy,
someone said something bad about me and its not true, I hate it when I
can't finish watching t.v or movie cuz someone is coming and you hate
that someone.

stinkyundies870
I hate babysitting!!

Jedi Priestess
You have a damn cricket in your bedroom and the sound is driving you nuts and you cant find it!!!!!!!!!!! mad miffed

ClaraG
i hate waking up to rain sad

*Danii*
I hate it when people start laughing, and you don't know why, so you assume theyre laughing at you.

ClaraG
hey dannii!!!!!!!!!

yes, i hate that too. i also hate people who chuck things over your head at lunchtime *not thinking of anyone in particular oh no*

Corran
big grin melikes that one.

finti
Don't you hate it when........ England looses the penalty shoot out

Corlindel
No. I like that stick out tongue

Corlindel
I hate when I forgot the key inside the car.

Corran
Yes sad

Jedi Priestess
and it costs 50 bucks for a locksmith to let you in?

Abbita
dont you hate it when you just got that hot curry out of your system and there is no toilet roll?

Jedi Priestess
You get to the checkout line and have like one magazine and the person in front of you has a cart load and they don;t offer to let you go ahead of them? mad

yerssot
roll the magazine up and thwack him silly

Jedi Priestess
when you get arrested for thwacking some idiot in the checkout line?

Corran
don't you just hate it when some idiot who is behind you in the checkout queue Thwacks you with the one magazine they have, just because they were too slow to get ahead of you when you're doing your weekly shop.

yerssot
hmmm.... no, I break their nose in return happy

Corran
even when it's a woman? remember the Joey rule 'Never hit a woman'.

yerssot
but I'm not Italian, nor Joey... nor do I have friends

Jedi Priestess
btw yerssot.....Han Solo called and he asks that you return Leia from when you snuck out the other day with her.....and no you didnt get Padme, SMX outbid ya. wink

yerssot
I'm holding her hostage till I get Padme

Jedi Priestess
you'll have to speak to the Sith but somehow I doubt you'll be getting her without some serious force usage! wink

Sith Master X
Yes, *prepares force lightning*

SMX
cool

§pearhead
I hate it when people complain yes

Jedi Priestess
people complain about you complaining when ya just feel like bitching?
hehehehehe spear you crack me up! smile

yerssot
don't you hate it when SMX steals the girl sad

m!$hA
i h8 it wen ppl pretend 2 b dumb!!

Fire
I dont hate many things

Evy_O
well I think "hate" is meant metaphorically, as in, dislike messed

so, I hate it when people nag/are miserable/ungrateful
I hate it when there's no hot water left in the shower and you have to wait, like, 30 minutes mad stick out tongue
I hate it when people have high expectations
and lastly I hate it when I'm in a hurry and everyone remembers to phone me or talk to me this very minute I gotta rush sad

yerssot
*takes notes*
*sends it to all your friends with the title "bully her"*

Evy_O
*burns notes before you send them*

yerssot
email dear, email big grin

I just heard they're gonna pour all the hot water away already

Evy_O
email virus, dear, email virus big grin

now it's summer, hot water's unlimited happy

yerssot
I got a virusscanner , dear, virusscanner big grin

you just stand outside with a can huh

finti
dont you hate it when England looses out on the penalty shootout

finti
dont you love it when the same happens to the Swedes big grinbig grinbig grin laughing Happy Dance thumb up rock

theReject
Do you hate it when people ask you what's wrong, when there's absolutely nothing wrong and you show no sign of anything being wrong?

Jedi Priestess
ooooooooooooo thats a GOOD one!!!

theReject
^ Thank you.

Oh and also: Don't you hate it when your computer keeps freezing on you????

finti
Dont you hate it when people answer their cell phone at the movies

theReject
^yes or in church.

Jedi Priestess
speaking of......movies...
dont you hate it when you have to pay what seems like 100 bucks for popcorn and pop?
when idiots sit behind you and talk during the entire movie?
people bring their 3 month olds to the movies and they cry all the way through it
someone behind you who has seen the movie gives away the big ending?
oh I got a ton of these! mad stick out tongue stick out tongue

theReject
yes yes yes mad
That makes me so mad!
The worst thing is when you're short and the tallest person in the world has a turban on and sits right in front of you!

Jedi Priestess
Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! I KNOW!!!
how about....
you go in and sit down and you find out someone has spilled their pop in the seat from the show before!!
or you are sitting there watching the movie when a bunch of dorks start tossing crap off the balcony down on top of ya! mad

Danny Dyson
Don't you hate when a country invades another country under the pretext of self defense, and you find out the invadee couldn't win a snow ball fight, and all your soldiers are dying for no realreason at all.

theReject
grr yes mad

hehe

yerssot
that's currently happening to me, and I'm still trying to figure out the problem

§H@Ñ€
I LOVE THAT!!!! i think it's really relaxing.

I hate it when you havent eaten all day and you have to go to work at a fast food restraunt, oh and you dont get a break. So you notice all the yummy food! This will propbably relate to most teens my age. stick out tongue

Sith Master X
stick out tongue

SMX
cool

§H@Ñ€
When your trying to peal a banana and the thing wont peal and you just smash it

finti
well there it might be a call from God so maybe it is wise to answer those cool eek!

Jedi Priestess
Oh god fin you crack me up............LMAO laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

finti
dont you hate it while at the movies the guy infront/inback/beside you comment on every that happens in the film.
It seems like I always get seated next to the person with the most awkward ridiculous laughter in there so every body turns and looks AT ME. So now Im gonna wear a a t-shirt with an arrow that points to both sides and letters saying "HEY I`M WITH STUPID" and it will be a glow in the dark letters/symbols

BackFire
Don't you hate it when overzealous and reckless/stupid teenagers give you a dirty look for driving under the speed limit and obeying the law.

Don't you hate it when someone is killed from their own stupidity and it's billed as a "tragedy".

Tired Hiker
Don't you hate it when you go to make freshly squeezed orange juice in the morning and then a great white shark attacks you?

finti
dont you just hate wizard of oz sick

Corran
And then they persist in asking are you sure there's nothing wrong and they more you say no they more they as and the more annoyed you get, then they say so if nothings wrong why do you seem so upset? I'm upset cos you keep asking stoopind questions ****wit

Jedi Priestess
rough homestead ya got there messed

Jedi Priestess
thought of another one...

I really really hate going to the movies and seeing COMMERCIALS!!!! previews I dont mind, but if I have to see the idiot Fanta chicks one more time I'm taking out a contract.

yerssot
but their shorts!

Jedi Priestess
you would go there yerssot......LOL

yerssot
I would go where? in their shorts?

Evy_O
I think that means they care confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.