scary movie suggestions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hezzy_baby
do you know any really scary movies to watch? ive neve really been scared when i watched a horror movie, except for when i watched It..

Evil Dead
we people in here don't usually get around to watching too many horror/scary movies. Might try your luck in the general discussion or movie discussion forums. Those forums have more people and could probably better answer your question.

zombieman
Yeah we all post in this forum to be ironic, see how well it works?

Cinemaddiction
If I can be serious for a second..NOPE..CAN'T DO IT! eek!

Anywho, honestly, the majority of the patrons here in KMC's Horror Forums have yet to see a truly scary movie. You actually would be better off askin' this in the general discussion section.

However, I do think "Spiceworld" is rather frightening.

tabby999
or that made for tv movie that S Club 7 did a while ago for nickelodeon

PissedOffGoalie
Gore Gore Girls...not scary but VERY gory

VENOMisCOOL
Try he others, or maybe 13 ghost it wasnt that scary but it was kinda

Dejio
I would suggest they make a decent movie based on HP Lovecraft stories.
"The Whisperer in Darkness" would be a great movie if it was directed by M. Night Shyamalan, Keano Reeves as Albert N. Wilmarth, and Anthony Hopkins as Henry W. Akeley.
I would certainly go and watch this movie on opening day and buy the DVD as soon it comes out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.