Spiderman 2 soudntrack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Who's heard it?

i have, and it's not really good...the first movie soundtrack was better...but Vindicated (the one you hear in all the new commericial by dashboard confessional) is a great song...very epic feel to it

m!$hA
i havnt seen the movie yet sad aussie is always slow at releasing movies...have u?? is it good???

moonwalker741
well it dznt come out till wedsday near me, n i think thats how it is across america, unless u get into sum early or private screening of the movie

vindicated, vry good song, i liek it alot, but the guy cant sing............................................at all...........but its rock pop < wut do ya xpect

m!$hA
rock pop?? wtf?? thats no kind of music......

moonwalker741
well its my lil catergory of rock that sounds...umm not rele rock but its jus umm idunno......so i catergorize it as that...u no wut i meen..?

ok its rock....leave it at that

m!$hA
confused................laughing ok then...i dont really like rock erm

moonwalker741
well why do care then!! stick out tongue

m!$hA
why do i care bout what??? the soundtrack....coz i didnt know it was rock if i havnt heard it did i???

moonwalker741
riiiiite....

hey wheres aussie?

m!$hA
huh australia....

moonwalker741
oo....aussie = australia...rite?

m!$hA
laughing yeah!
anyways i gotta go 2 t!!!
bye! *waves*
xxoo misha!

finti
actually if you say pop rock you got a genre. Known albums considered to be pop rock are.
A night at the Opera -Queen
Bat out of Hell - Meatloaf
Boston - Boston

moonwalker741
^ yeh pop rock...riite..thnx lol

m!$hA
ok i saw a spiderman add, an is the song by a girl...if so ive heard it!

ElectricBugaloo
then we can call it nu pop rock.

the only track i want to hear is the Lostprophets one

loserib
i hate pop punk

ScottsLover
i loved Hero by Chad Kreoger and Saliva for the first and it fit into the plot. remember that song?

Deathblow
Yeah it sucked messed

In fact the whole Spiderman soundtrack sucked pretty much, and for this one i'm only interested in the Lostprophets song also.

ElectricBugaloo
was it any good? what was it called?

Deathblow
I don't know yet, but I'll probably give into temptation and download it sometime (i hate downloading music), because i'm sure as hell not going to buy the soundtrack; i just love Lostprophets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.