Pendragon Book Series!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

flossyblue
Hiya!!

Who out there has read the Pendragon book Series by D.J. MacHale?? I have and I totally love the books!!! I can't wait until the fifth one comes out!!!! The best book to me is The Never War!!! So if anybody out there has read the series and just wants to talk about the books then lets chat!! Also we can chat about the other books the D.J. MacHale has wrote but mainly the Pendragon book series!!! They're Great!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

theReject
I love this series!
It's absolutely great!
I'd have to say the first was my favorite though.
smile

BlackMamBA
i've read the 1st one and i loved it. Didn't know others were out

Melgond
i love the Pendragon series! i like the reality bug the most

hi2

theReject
Yea, they are good. I think there are about four out so far...if I'm not mistaken...which I might be. Well, there's only four out that I know about.

hotsauce6548
i've read all teh pendragon books but Mr MacHale seems to hav stopped ritin them...sad really sad

theReject
sad He stopped?

hotsauce6548
well, he hasnt written one for a long time now, so it seems that way...

theReject
Darn. sad Those were good books. I guess I'll just reread them. *sigh*

PenDragonsGirl
I belive he is still writting them books take a while to write and they don't come out every week like a television show...

There are 4 books out so far:
The Merchant of Death
The Lost City of Faar
The Never War
The Reality Bug

I have read all 4 and I am completly in love with them! If you have read all 4 you know that there are a total of 10 worlds, the ones I knwo of are:

First Earth
Second Earth
Third Earth
Denduron
Cloral( my personal favorite)
Eelong
Veelox

The way the 4th book ended shows that there will defintly be more books to come...plus it said "To be countinued" so I am awaiting the next book and I can't wait!

My favorite book is The Lost City of Faar...so far that is.(as in so far thats my fav. book,LoL) Although it was a little sad(you would understand if you read it but I don't want to give it away) because,in a way, I lost 2 of my favorite people. I will just have to see what happens...

~Jenna

theReject
Well, I'm glad to hear there'll be more out.

Ghod
Just to let you know there have been eight territories mentioned not seven. I am a big fan of the Pendragon series and am awaiting the next book.

The territories are: First Earth
Second Earth
Third Earth
Zadaa
Cloral
Veelox
Denduron
Eelong

Does anybody know when the next book comes out?

Edaru
It will be coming out in August of 2004 ^_^ No specific date as far as I can tell...

bojoefro
i thougt it came out august 1st

hotsauce6548
its out now. i read it and it was great!

princekisser
is there anyone who knows when the 6th one comes out

Londonboy7
One question I like the pendragon books but I me confused in book ! in made it sound like there was one turning point pere tarratoy but press had tons of jornals in four. By the way 4th is my favorit and thanks for posting about book 5 diint know it was out (runs to car and drives fast to book store)

Bookworm
I love the Pendragon Series! I started with The Never War, but I read the 1st book and the last book. I need to buy the second one. It wasnt there when I was buying 1 and 4 so I demanded to see the manager and I yelled for not having the books in stock. I was nearly kicked out of the store lol. Oopsy daisy.

I loooove the 4th one, which I finished only a few hours ago. The ending was intense! Grousome, but intense!
The characters are so detailed and perfect, but yet, flawed in personality.Spader, for example, is fun, funny, exciting, but he gets wrapped up in his emotions too much. Loor is exciting and a warrior, but she expects to solve everything with fights. But hey, no one's perfect.

LaLaLaGirl21
um... actually there r 9 territories now since the new book besides the other 7 that were previously metioned there is also Quillan. It's only metioned once in the new book black water. it's metioned on pg 303 when saint dane says "i've got to decide which teritory to visit next! Perhaps I should go to Quillan." The 5th book is AMAZING and i can't wait for the 6th one which should come out in the summer of 2005

LaLaLaGirl21
oh and just to let y'all kno the 6th one will be called The Rivers of Zadaa. I'm so EXCITED!

jman_pendrragon
Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance:
dance:Happy Dance
hey can sumone give me lots of info bout the 5th book my mom wont drive me to the book store and im only a 12 year old pendragon luer!

bobbypendragon
im on the fifth book righ now i just started yesterday. i can't wait till book #6 comes out. it usually takes me 2-3 days to finish the books. my favorite so far th 4th book. though i just can't stand saint dane winning. but id like to enter my own fantasy world. at 1st i thought that Pendragon boks are no better than Harry Potter books, now i take that back. Pendragon books are better than Harry Potter books. any one who agrees with me say "aye".

bobby'sgirl
thependragonadventure.com

go 2 the forum--sign up and learn wat yall have been missing out on!!!

pendragon91
is anyone else upset that spader and gunny were trapped and kasha was killed??? C'mon! That's just messed up! sad

pendragon91
I hope they rebuild the flume or something cuz if they don't then that just sux

hotsauce6548
im sure they will... they cant leave them there forever!

Edaru
No, they are trapped there forever, IMO. Why bother even bringing them back? I mean, people die in real life... And they aren't supposed to understand how the flumes and stuff work, how could they rebuild the flume?

Shadow8690
They will probably find a new flume somewhere near Black Water, since they said there was a back cavern Boon tried to take to get into Black Water, but I could be wrong.

LaLaLaGirl21
OMG! Spander was my FAVORITE charater! And Kasha was really cool too! It makes me upset that they might not come back!

LaLaLaGirl21
Oh! I also heard that they are coming out with a book in may that is called the Guide that will explain all the territories and will show pictures of the territories! Doesn't that sound AWESOME! I finished the 5th book a long time ago and i might had to read them again. o and The Guide isn't included in the 10 books!

Londonboy7
There are two flumes per territory.........

Please try to use spoilers

flumer07
You guys remember when Mark and Courtney became acolytes? A new flume was created that was closer to where they lived. I predict that we will see Spader and Gunny again, but it won't be for a while. After all, Boone is just starting out. It took a while for Mark and Courtney to get their new flume entrances. BTW: What do you guys think Quillan will be like?

YEAH PENDRAGON!!! inlove

swmtlk4

swmtlk4
Actually the 6th book is called a guide to the territories of halla. smile

LaLaLaGirl21
ur wrong! it's in the back of the 5th book! The 6th book is called the rivers of zandaa and the guide is not appart of the 10. yes the guide will probably come out before the 6th 1 but it is not the 6th 1. idk where u were miss informed but just look in the back of a copy of the 5th book and u'll c!

LaLaLaGirl21
o and if u still don't believe me i'll bring sumthin' up and u can pm me!

Londonboy7
no ur right

CloudStrife.GOD
There are 10 territorys, heres the ones I know.
-First Earth
-Second Earth
-Third Earth
-Cloral
-Quillion(Mentioned very shortly by Sainte Dane)(Check spelling)
-Eelong
-Denduron
-Zadaa
-Veelox

CloudStrife.GOD
THERE IS NOT ALWAYS TO FLUMES PER TERRITORY*** Oh yea I have a question. What did Press Seegan etc etc do before Saint Dane *Attacked* Denduron??

CloudStrife.GOD
I'd really like a Pendragon movie wouldn't yeall?

CloudStrife.GOD
Well obviously if theres ten books, then when they saved first earth, the didn't save second and third earth. Good, I was hoping Patrick would pop up because of gunny spader and Kasha are gone.

Kairi
This series is much better than Harry Potter. It makes Harry Potter look like, well... bad. smile

Kairi
Who the heck is Kasha. Well, maybe I shouldn't ask. I'm only in the middle of the 4th book.

Fionnoula
what are they about?

Kairi
Bobby Pendragon is a seemingly normal fourteen-year-old boy. He has a family, a home, and even Marley, his beloved dog. But there is something very special about Bobby. He is going ot save the world.
And not just Earth as we know it. Bobby is slowly starting to realize that life in the cosmos isn't quite what he thought it was. And before he can object, he is swept of to an alternate deminsion known as Denduron, a territory inhabited by strange beings, ruled by magical tyrant, and played by dangerous revolution. If Bobby wants to see his family again, he's going to have to accept his role as a savior, and accept it wholeheartedly. Because, as he is about to discover, Denduron is only the beggining.

That's what's written on the back of the first book, Pendragon: The Merchant of Death, to learn more, go to thependragonadventure.com

Fionnoula
sounds pretty cool, thanks

Kairi
Actually, no, because whenever they make a movie that's based on a book, they always change it in some way. Look what they did to Harry Potter. Yeah, it's an okay movie, I know alot of you think it's awesome. But they changed alot of it. It would suck if they made a movie out of this, because they would change parts of it. I don't think this book needs to be changed in any way.

willturner24
I think it would be good that they make a movie. Yea I know they might change it and all but don't you want to see what denduron looks like? And all the travelers probably look cool too. I especially want to see Saint Dane transform big grin

h0rnyg04tw33d
i gess it would be nice to see what it looked like, but what if it is nothing like what you thought it would be...? it ruins it all, and many people disagree with movies made from books, so yea,
also
just finished the 5th book a quick question:
the flume on eelong is destroyed... but isnt there 2 on 2nd earth? one in that abandonedtrain station and one in the cellar of that house..? any feedback?

flumer07
I think a movie would be amazing! I'm extremely curious to see what the territories look like.

Bookluvver928
im only on the first book.....but so far i love the book....but i want an answer to 2 questions....the first one is y cant bobby bring the second earth objects to denduron.....and does bobby ever go bak to earth??

tblumer
In denduron, that explains why bobby cant take objects to the other worlds. In the first book, bobby brings the flashlight, and batteries, and whatever his name is finds bobbys pack, and steals the objects from bobby. Itd be like bringing a 50 caliber machine gun back to 1st earth to help with the war, it would change history, and personally, i think it adds excitement to the series, that the travelers have to use objects on THAT world to save it. In a way, they're saving themselvessmile ive read all 5 books, and am waiting as patiently as i can for the 6th....COME ON DEEJ....BRING ON THE BOBBYsmile

Thoenix
Okay, the territorties as mentioned so far in the books are as follows:
Second Earth
Denduron
Cloral
First Earth and Third Earth
Veelox
Eelong (Saint Dane mentions Qullian in the book Black Water)
Zadaa (the territory in book 6)

So, this leaves two territories if you think Saint Dane was done with all the Earth territories when he failed on First Earth, which I doubt. So, as far as possibilities go, there is five more territories to fight for. And now, there is seven travelers left: Loor, Bobby, the one from Third Earth, the one from Qullian, the one from the last unknown territory (probably Saint Dane's home), Aja, wait a minute? Who is the Traveler from Denduron? A mystery in itself......

tblumer
in the first book..there were 5 travelers, uncle Press, Bobby, Loor, Loor's "mom", and that knight. If i remember correctly, the knight wasn't killed.....id have to look it up, but unless he WAS killed, he would still be the traveler from Denduron

Also, anybody want to take some guesses what the next world will be like? and third earth, we've only seen a minor part of it, who knows what kind of weapons will be found on that world. Just curiositysmile....this series is addicting.....who else feels that way?

Another subject im dyin to hear opinions about, is the flumes. Yes, theres only one on each world. but when bobby's acolytes (sorry guys, its been a while since readin em) found that house, their ring made a flume. So obviously, the acolytes have a bit more power then was first mentioned in the first books.

Soth
These books are tedious, and they peter out after Merlin. I tried reading Pendragon, that was quite a chore, and Arthur was even worse. The only one that I truly enjoyed was Taliesin

tblumer
Arthurian i take it? its an alright series.....could have a bit more action tho....never heard of taliesin tho, what is that? pendragons a good book, but like harry potter, its geared for a general public, so you have to like these types of books to like pendragon....and the arthurian saga is geared for "book-worms" who like big words and political wars as well as battle-wars. Thats how i feel about it anyway

darklord2(2
Hi.
I m wondering why there are three earths and noy three zadaas or clorals. It just doesn't seem correct. Another question are there only one travelor in each territory I reas first 4 books
Please answr

LaLaLaGirl21
I think it would be good that they make a movie. Yea I know they might change it and all but don't you want to see what denduron looks like? And all the travelers probably look cool too. I especially want to see Saint Dane transform

Um... for ur information... i'm pretty sure they r making a book called the guide (don't worry it won't interfere w/ the original 10) i'm pretty sure it shows u what all of the places look like and all about the territories... i also agree that ya it would b an ok movie but i definatly don't think it's nessicary... D.J. MacHale does a fantastic job!

LaLaLaGirl21
actually the book i speak of is online... just look up the pendragon series: the guide and look at amazon.com and u can see the cover... also if u look up the rivers of zadaa u can see the cover of that as well... i kno the books pretty well so if u have any ? feel free to pm me or post sumthin' and i'll try 2 get back to u as soon as i can!

LaLaLaGirl21
Okay, the territorties as mentioned so far in the books are as follows:
Second Earth
Denduron
Cloral
First Earth and Third Earth
Veelox
Eelong (Saint Dane mentions Qullian in the book Black Water)
Zadaa (the territory in book 6)

So, this leaves two territories if you think Saint Dane was done with all the Earth territories when he failed on First Earth, which I doubt. So, as far as possibilities go, there is five more territories to fight for. And now, there is seven travelers left: Loor, Bobby, the one from Third Earth, the one from Qullian, the one from the last unknown territory (probably Saint Dane's home), Aja, wait a minute? Who is the Traveler from Denduron? A mystery in itself......

Sry i can't stop readin' wat u guys write... first off there is only 1 territory left that is unknown since Qullian is also known we just have never been there. Also the Traveler from Denduron is a knight named Aladar... o and i think Soth, u might have the wrong series... this has nuthin' 2 do w/ arthur or merlin

LaLaLaGirl21
Hey more wonderful news!
I looked at the book the Guide today which is out in stores incase u want it... wasn't wat i expected but wat can u do? the 6th book (the rivers of zadaa) will b coming out in july this year so i'm very excited! also i now know the 10th territory!!! it is called Ibara!!! it was in the last page of the guide but there was nothing on it or ne of the territories without a book attached. I hoped to keep giving u new information and i'm desperatly waiting for the new book to arrive!!!

epicdanger
All the territorys:
1.First Earth
2.Second Earth
3.Third Earth
4.Denduron
5.Cloral
6.Veelox
7.Eelong
8.Zadda
9.Quillan
10. Ibara

babybib1111
Has anyone actually STARTED a fan site for the Pendragon books? Because I think that would be a really good idea. Not like something you have to pay for, just a FreeWebs account where a bunch of us can create a site on the books to discuss things (without having to just have one big forum). Anyone who wants to help out, email [email protected]!!! I can use all of the help I can get. smile

evilSaint Dane
Hi I'm new to this forum. I've finished the 1st and second books. They're REALLY good. Has any1 read the Guide to Halla?

Blair Wind
Ive read all the books that have come out so far and i think they are awesome, hopefully the next one comes out soon!

evilSaint Dane
do you think there will be a book for each territory?

babybib1111
Most probably. McHale said there would be 10 books and 10 territories...

See more stuff he said at freewebs.com/pendragon_adventures

name
actually I'v heard theres going to be 11 books in the pendragon series.

PS: If you are a member of this chat and think this is true then say true , BUT if you think it is false then type false the next time y'all write
and pass it on so ican see what you guy's think. then latter i will respond with an afisial notice of my informed information.

name
"ROCK ON PENDRAGON!!!"

babybib1111
McHale said in an email that there will be 10 books NOT including the Guide.

Skull-X
Hey it's been a long time since i've been here and i've heard that Quillion Is Saint Danes terrotory and he's only evil because all his life he was a failure at being a traveler. And have you all ever wondered how travelers mysteriously calm people down?

Skull-X
Wat only 10 books awwqw man mad

Skull-X
I luv chikens kill all turkeys

Skull-X
Pendragon rules

Bob Pendy
Originally posted by Melgond
i love the Pendragon series! i like the reality bug the most

hi2 I agree INTIRELY reality bug ROCKS!!! eek! eek!

DOnt mess with the best

Bob Pendy
Originally posted by Skull-X
Pendragon rules

By the way Skull X i think you should just shut up oh yeah lets all say laughing out loud eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance

sexiswimr
TERRITORIES AND THEIR TRAVELERS:
1) 1st earth- gunny
2) 2nd earth- tilton press and bobby pendragon
3) 3rd earth- patrick
4) zadaa- loor
5) denduron- alder
6) veelox- aja
7) cloral- vo spader and his father something spader
8) quillian-_______
9) eelong-______
10) ibara-_______

ive only read up to book four and im gettin the 5th in a couple of hours so this is just for the person who was sayin that the denduron traveler was a mystery...LOOR SAYS HE IS IN THE FIRST BOOK!!!!

Axeron
hey i just found this thread. I didnt know this book had a thread. I am a very slow reader so i only have read 1 and a half books. and if i finish that one, i can only read one more before i need to buy another one. I love the series so much and i even dragged a new fan. of course i was dragged in too. I want to make a fanfic about that, i just need to make a new terrritory and a new character and some new things. Cause its cool to make your ideas of the plot line before the series is finished, yeah?

Axeron
Originally posted by sexiswimr
TERRITORIES AND THEIR TRAVELERS:
1) 1st earth- gunny
2) 2nd earth- tilton press and bobby pendragon
3) 3rd earth- patrick
4) zadaa- loor
5) denduron- alder
6) veelox- aja
7) cloral- vo spader and his father something spader
8) quillian-_______
9) eelong-______
10) ibara-_______

ive only read up to book four and im gettin the 5th in a couple of hours so this is just for the person who was sayin that the denduron traveler was a mystery...LOOR SAYS HE IS IN THE FIRST BOOK!!!!

yeah alder was the traveler from Denduron. And yeah i foget who but someone said that saint Dane was a traveler from Quillian. Yeah. You could've at least added that.

sexiswimr
i wouldn't know i haven't started reading the fifth book yet ( the traveler from quillian

Axeron
yes but SkullX also said that Saint dane was from Quillian so you couldve had that on the list just saying

GNRFAN
Does any1 kno when the 6th one comes out?
im dyin 2 kno

GNRFAN
First u have 2 kno, not fear, kno that someday we're all gonna die. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing smokin'

hotsauce6548
huh

Well, anyway, to answer your question: Rivers of Zadaa comes out next summer.

hotsauce6548
WHOAH! It's out! In America, anyway...

At the end of the fifth book, the author said it wouldn't be out until the summer of '06, but today when I went to the bookstore, I saw it! It's out! I didn't buy it, cause well, I couldn't. Didn't have the money... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, it's out, and that is awesome!

PinstripePapaya
yeh, i love these books, do you know when the next one come out in england?

Movie_Geek_
I have read the Rivers of Zaada book 6 and it has some BIG surpizes in it. I think it is the best one so far! I saw it at the book stor and did not stop a second in reading it. THe only bad thing in it was that it was so good that I read it so fast it had to end sad

kermitdafrog
does anyone have any idea when book seven would be coming out it only says coming soon book seven: quillan games...

kermitdafrog
sad What the f**k?

Movie_Geek_
I do not know but I would gess in like a year. It is how long it took the other books to come one after the other.

kermitdafrog
awww o well.......i really liked the 6th book it was great it really explained alot i cant wait for book 7 i hope it explains even more!

Movie_Geek_
There are not many left to go so they can only tell us more as we go.

kermitdafrog
thats true i wonder if they would ever make a movie out of the books it would be fun to see what the carecters look like as d.j machale pictures them....but then again that might ruin the series for me if the movies are really bad....

kermitdafrog
does anyone know if there is a official web site about the pendragon series if u do plz reply me or pm me ty

hotsauce6548
Here is the Pendragon official site:

http://www.thependragonadventure.com/abouttheauthor.htm

kermitdafrog
ty do u know if they would make a movie outta the series?

Movie_Geek_
I do not know it would be hard because there are so many books and they are faat reads but they are not short books. I do not think they would because of that reson

kermitdafrog
o well i still think they should it would be worth the effert in my opion but ur probly right :C

Axeron
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
I do not know it would be hard because there are so many books and they are faat reads but they are not short books. I do not think they would because of that reson

um... hello? What about Harry Potter? im sure the Pendragon book series would talk a long time to finish but the movies would defienitively not be as long. I think the might now do it because of the series length thing. But it would be awesome if they made movies of it.

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Axeron
um... hello? What about Harry Potter? im sure the Pendragon book series would talk a long time to finish but the movies would defienitively not be as long. I think the might now do it because of the series length thing. But it would be awesome if they made movies of it.
I think it would be so cool if they did make movie of it. I would be like first in line to see it but I just do not think they will make it a movie. But You do have a good point with the Harry Potter.

LaLaLaGirl21
OMG I THOUGHT THE 6TH BOOK WAS AMAZING!! i just finished it today and i'm blown away by it... i won't say ne thing about it since idk hu has finished it and hu hasn't. but truthfully i think that a movie would ruin it. unless they took a great deal of time on them then i definatly think they would ruin it... somehow they would find away... o and i sort of have a "theory" that i wish to share but i'm not going to share it in here in case u haven't read it all the way... but if u would like to tlk to me about it please feel free to pm me and i will get back to u as soon as i can! MAN I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!

Movie_Geek_
So what is this "theory" ? I have read them all and think I have some Of my own. Just say it on here just put Spoiler on the top in big bold print so people will just skip what you put there if they do not want to know.

Axeron
why would you put the spoiler in big bold on the top?
Seems weird to me.
I wanna ask one trivia question from the first book.
After Bobby flumed to Denduron, what was his 5th territory flume trip to?

LaLaLaGirl21
u put spoiler at the top so that if people haven't read the whole book yet u don't "spoil" it for them
ok here goes... SPOILER!!!!! if u have not read the intire sixth book and u wish to NOT have the end SPOILED for u... PLEASE DO NOT READ FURTHER!!!!!

ok here's what i think... i think there is more than 1 saint dane. tricky, i kno but wat can u do i had more i think but i kinda forgot about them... lol i read harry potter WAY too quickly afterward... lol if u have ne comments write me

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Axeron
why would you put the spoiler in big bold on the top?
Seems weird to me.
I wanna ask one trivia question from the first book.
After Bobby flumed to Denduron, what was his 5th territory flume trip to?

Do you mean his 5th territory or his 5th trip in the flume?

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by LaLaLaGirl21
u put spoiler at the top so that if people haven't read the whole book yet u don't "spoil" it for them
ok here goes... SPOILER!!!!! if u have not read the intire sixth book and u wish to NOT have the end SPOILED for u... PLEASE DO NOT READ FURTHER!!!!!

ok here's what i think... i think there is more than 1 saint dane. tricky, i kno but wat can u do i had more i think but i kinda forgot about them... lol i read harry potter WAY too quickly afterward... lol if u have ne comments write me

I do not think so. It could be that there is. I think SD is already dead that is my theory. I have read HP all the way and see the pull you are making with the more than one theory but it seems unlikely to me.

Axeron
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
Do you mean his 5th territory or his 5th trip in the flume?

his 5th trip it says so

Axeron
Originally posted by LaLaLaGirl21

yeah but that doesnt make any sense. The way you did it was kinda the right way. You dont need to put that many spaces in between. As long as you say your posting a spoiler youre fine.

Movie_Geek_
Coral... He go's to Dendron then to 2Earth then back to Dendron once more back to 2Earth then to Coral

Movie_Geek_
My turn for a trivia question.

Who is the acolyte for Press.

Axeron
no clue... and techinically that was wrong i said after he flumed to denduron... but anyways.

I finished the 2nd book finally and i am now reading the 3rd its awesome!

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud I see if you are only on the 3rd book you would not know who Press's acolyte would be. You do not find out until the forth book and I do not think you even find out what they are about until that book if I remember right ( I am just to lazy to go look ) but the books only get better as you go! big grin

BlackHawk9130
Rivers of Zadda was a great book. I bought it right away. The Quillian games should be coming out at the end of 2005 or the middle of 2006. Their will be ten books I think and they should all be great.

Movie_Geek_
I loved RZ it was a favorite of all the books. Are you suer about Quillian comeing out that soon. It took so long for RZ to come out.

Axeron
hey i got to the end of book 3 last night and i couldnt put that book down but i had to cause i had to go to bed. I couldnt keep myself awake. I only read at night. I cant help reading before then. The endng of the third book was awesome!!!! reading I really should'nt've (can that be a real word?) finished the book cause now i have to wait to get the 4th book (most likely for my birthday, but that wont be that long cause my birthday is coming up in about 2 weeks). I really dont want to stop reading those books. I bought the second, and third book before i was even began the first one... I think. NOw i have to wait til i go book shopping

BlackHawk9130
I would guess that it would be coming out that soon. Judging from the previous books it should becoming out in 2006 or early 2007. H made the books about every year and a half so it should come out in 2005 or 7.

BlackHawk

Movie_Geek_
A long wait if you ask me laughing out loud After the ending they left you in RZ it will seem like a life time.

nothingissound
hmm, i just finished the 6th book and for all who havn't read it I won't spoil it but the ending sort of confused me. I thought about it for a while and was wondering when SD took the form of and what advantages he could take from being . Anyone have any interesting theories about that or about Quillan?

Movie_Geek_
I think it would be a advantage to have the form of someone that Bobby and all the others know but would never suspect. It would be a good way to "influence" them

nothingissound
Yes, but wouldn't he be influencing mark and courtney and bobby? Even if he could influence them the point of going to a territory is to send it into chaos and I dont really think that trio are the people to do it. It seems like he's more after them to kill than to send an entire territory into chaos.

Movie_Geek_
I do not know. It also seems that he is always trying to set them off balance. Being someone close to them would be a good way to mess with them, which always seems to be half his game.

nothingissound
Yes, I suppose, a bit off topic here and i know this is a pendragon forum but I just finished reading another book called Tithe. Anyone heard of it?

Movie_Geek_
I have and I have read it! Good book not the evry day kids story, that is why I liked it so much.

nothingissound
Ya I agree, I was hoping vailiant would be the sequal to it but its a start of a new story of faeiries. Sort of of like the amelia atwater-rhodes series about vampires..great books but each other starts a new story which is a bit dissapointing. Her new series though about shapeshifters are great, you should check them out if you havn't already.
1. Hawksong
2.Snakecharm
3. falcondance
Back to pendragon now, It didn't really give off any hints about quillan in the 6th book and I'm still wondering if any of you know anything about the book.

Movie_Geek_
No I have looked on other sites but not a thing. The one thing I have herd that is in more then one place is that it might be Saint Danes home territory. Scary

David Sykes
I just started Pendragon a week ago and am 3 chapters into The Lost City of Faar. Is it pronounced like "far" or Fay-are?

David Sykes
I am now on journal #6 and would like to know if Andy Mitchel really gets to read the journals?

David Sykes
btw, I am new to the site and wouldn't mind a couple of PMs or even a few friends.

nothingissound
The 6th book should be interesting considering that saint danes working on 2 territories..quillan being the one he's probably far along with in his plan, and 2nd earth as the one that he's just beginning to start. Btw, does anybody have any other book reccomendations that they enjoyed?

Movie_Geek_
I have a few but are you a sci-fi or a fantasy fan

David Sykes
I would like some Rec. I like Sci-fi more n\but fantasy is cool also.

David Sykes
I just finished The Lost City of Faar. It was so awsome. Spader was wicked. I am glad that Mitchel didn't get to read anymore. Does Mark keep all of the journals in the safty deposit box, or does he continue to use the desk?

SaintDaneSlayer
Hey i just signed up today and i just Finished the Rivers Of Zadaa and it was so good. at the end tho if ne one wants to emphasize on the very ending and exchange theories with me please pm me or w.e that means. thanks.

Movie_Geek_
I do not know what you would want to talk about the ending was striate forward if you ask me.

SaintDaneSlayer
Well i dont rele wana spoil the ending is there some we can privately chat on this thing or something i dont spoil the ending?

SaintDaneSlayer
i see there is a private messanger stupid me ill just send you my question

David Sykes
I just finished lournal 9, on The Never War. It is really good so far.

David Sykes
I finished the never war and am on The Reality Bug. They just arrived at Veelox and met Saint Dane. I am worried about Gunny though. I mean he is old and I think that since he did his main job on First Earth He might not have much of a reason to live. One more thing, Before Press Died he said that they were the last travelers. If you think about it, Patrick is the last traveler. It doesn't matter though. Well, I better get back to my book. reading

americanidiot92
I think The Never War is the best, but The Reality Bug and The Rivers of Zadaa were awesome too!

David Sykes
So far, The Lost City of Faar is my favorite. stick out tongue

Axeron
I dont have a favorite cause i've only read the first 3. I got the next 3 today!! IM soooo happy!!!!!! smile smile big grin big grin smile big grin reading reading Im gonna be reading for a while!! reading

David Sykes
I finished The Reality Bug. It is now my favorite, but I didn't really like the ending. Especially because Bobby gets mad at Courtney and Mark.

Axeron
WOw I am very confused!!!!!!! I felt like picking a spot in book #6 just to get a glimpse of what i would be reading and then i saw something that confused me. THEN i looked at book #5 and saw that Courtney and Mark were on CLoral and now im just confused!!!! Dont tell me whats happening i dont know why i did what i did, but i did it. I read too much on book #6 cause now i know why i was confuseed.. Oh well talk to you soon

Movie_Geek_
You should never read ahead in books. Especially the PD books.

David Sykes
Is Andy Mitchal Saint Dane?

Movie_Geek_
Spoiler ( I do not know how to block thing out. )

Yes.

Axeron
yeah but i dont read much ahead i usually read like less than a paragraph.

and what's the best way to explain what the books are about?

Movie_Geek_
They are adventure stories about a guy named Bobby Pendragon who finds out that his life is not what he thinks it is. He is what is called a traveler, a person that travels to different worlds through tunnels called fulms. The travers mission is to stop the evil Saint Dane from controlling all time a space. The only way to do this is to turn the worlds from chaos at there tunning point. Where the world will ether prosper or fall into total destruction.

David Sykes
ok, just making sure

Axeron
and that was a big spoiler for me!!! That got me soo mad but i can understand Im not mad at you... Even though you could've just pmed him

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>