Why do so many people hate Elizabeth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sarah_Sparrow
Honestly, I've run into so many POTC fans who absolutely loath Keira Knightley and her character. It's ridiculous! She did a fantastic job, all the other actors said so, and in her interviews she seems really nice. I think some of you anti-Keira people just hate her because she got to kiss Orlando. That's pretty pathetic.

StarliciousStar
NOT ME!!!! I LOVE KEIRA(AND ELIZABETH) big grin big grin big grin

Keira Knightley is soooooo gorgeous and talented rolling on floor laughing smile
I loved her in Pirates of the Caribbean and thought her and Orlando were beautiful together.Not jealous at all I wished they would have got together.And I can't wait for the sequalsmile

Still prayin Keira and Orlando will realize they love each other cool

chez
Well... erm I don't hate her, but she's nowhere near a favorite of mine either. I'm not sure what it is, but the character gets on my nerves sometimes. She strikes me as bratty and in-your-face occasionally, but that's just my opinion. wink

I haven't decided whether I like Keira yet, though - I haven't seen enough of her movies to make a decision. She's okay.

tinkerbell668
I liked her, elizabeth just spoke what was on her mind, she was a good character, she had a love hate relationship with jack and i thought that was awesome!! Keira Knightly seems like a level headed kid, shes funny smart and a good actress. She loves to shop and she likes to be lazy... just like a normal person!!!!I like her anyways...from what ive seen and heard there is nothing repulsive about her!

el-pirate
well, i dont know about keira, cause i don't know her..... can't really say anything about her! but i didn't really like elisabeth, thinking she was to good for Jack!!!!!! but i did like it that she spoke what was on her mind ! i have to admit that!! embarrasment

BloomBabyGirl
i dont hate her but the peeps who be hatin either dont like her cuz

A)she was stuck on an island with jack alllllllllll to herself
B)she got will.
C)she got the 2 hottest guys

crisomtears
no i dont hate her for any of those reasons..not at all. i could care less if she had kissed o.b. at the end, it did not bug me the at all that she was on an island with Jack, and i dont really mind that she got the attention of two people. i dont like her because she annoys me..i think that some of her lines just drive me insane, i dont hate her, but i dont like her either. i think keira is an ok actress and i am looking forward to seeing 'King Aurthur' that she is starring in...i just think that her character Elizabeth bugged me because of her lines..the things she said..i dont know..thats just my oppion.

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
I think tht she is not in the least bratty and tht that is wht is called acting! Its supposed to be like this....she has to be sweet and polite and then she gets taken aboard the black pearl where everyone mistreats her and has no manners and nobody cares wht she acts like and Barbossa even tells her"You dont need to impress anyone" so she lets out her fiesty spit firy side! All girls have a fiesty side like tht get it thru ur heads!(Noyt tryin to be mean haha I'm spazzin right now...)But I hink tht alot of grls are jealous of Keirra and think tht they can actually discourage her by treating her like crap over the internet...ppl, she isnt quitting the role of Elizabeth and she doesnt care about u in the least if ur full of hatred and Orlando doesnt care for u either cuz he probably is friends with Keirra so u all can stuff it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111(Sry.... 4give me haha)

JessieSparrow
well I dont mind Elizabeth its just well...Ive talked to Keira online and Im sure more than half of you just thought of yeah sure but I did and...yes I really did just believe me for 2 seconds jeez!...and at first she really seemed nice and friendly then she would snap at me if I sent her and I.M. saying hi instead of nicely saying Im busy and cant talk which then I would have left her alone...I am absolutly positive it was her do you people have no confidence in me! Im am sure you were thinking what I thought you were thinking even if it were only for a second...I just am very good at predicting peoples reactions...yes I do have issues...

~Johnnyz#1~
I am pretty sure she is the girl in 'bend it like beckham'...???
Even if thats not her!!
embarrasment Kiera just has a talent to annoy some people...including me!!
Its not that i hate her or anything, she is pretty and everything and isn't that bad'r actress...but......theres just a but......!! smile
She just annoys me for some reason....she looks like she has had lip surgery...yep....thats why!!...LOL

tinkerbell668
hey dont worry jessie i have faith in ya but how'd u do it??? thats cool!!! I agree with el pirate, i dont know keira so i cant say if shes nice or not. But yeah jessie dont mind the people thatdont believe u!

see ya!!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
well erm......i don't HATE her...i just diskile her!
talk about annoying tho!!!!

~Johnnyz#1~
mad How can u dislike some one that u hav never met.....!!

kimahri03
lol go johnnyz

~Johnny.D_Girl~
but............but..................but.......waaaaaaaa i don't no!!! cry
u said u hated her as well tho!!! HA! i was there!!!! LOL

Machete_guy
Shes hot but i think shes a bad actrASS

Lady_Sophia
Ok, you know why I hate her? It's not because she got to kiss Orlando Bloom or got to be on an island with Jack. But if you think she is soo "nice," you have got to be kidding! Could she get anymore snobbier. I don't remember which interview this was, but she did say "I'm so sorry to all you teens out there, but Orlando Bloom is a pretty good kisser." Come on! Celebrities don't usually behave that way, but anyways, I don't think people should be jealous of her just because she got to kiss Orlando Bloom. My god, she's an actress. She's suppose to do those things..

tinkerbell668
well i agree with lady sophia...girls shouldnt be jealous and hate keira just because she kissed our dear orli!!!!

StarliciousStar
"Could she get anymore snobbier. I don't remember which interview this was, but she did say "I'm so sorry to all you teens out there, but Orlando Bloom is a pretty good kisser."

I don't see how that make her snobby though I would have have been smug if I got to Kiss Orlando.I would have been on cloud 9smile

~Johnny.D_Girl~
erm........well.............ahhhh i don't no what 2 think now!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

el-pirate
well, that's all about keira.... still don't know anything about here, so i can't say anything! just don't like Liz!! she burned the rum!!! and she rejected JACK!!!! she's crazy!!!!!

tinkerbell668
lol

ArrghPirateGirl
I agree with El Rum burning wench

Anyway I think Keira sounds like a nice person

tinkerbell668
LMAO!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
BORING

~Johnnyz#1~
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!.*looks at u weird*
I said she annoyed me with her lips that looked FAKE...I DIDN'T say i hated her...LOL.........DER.........LMFAO!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL

tinkerbell668
sure why not...*laughs along with them*

ArrghPirateGirl
*laughs insanley*
Muahahahahahahahhahaha

tinkerbell668
hmmmm *thinks off johnny* just keep swimming, just keep swiming, just kepp swimming swimming swimming what do we do we swim

ArrghPirateGirl
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bending_Unit
T-o-t-a-l-l-y...erm

Anoushka
^^^^^what she said.it's the character i don't like

she was quite gd in bend it like beckham though yes

ArrghPirateGirl
I like mayonaise

tinkerbell668
hmmmmm I like cheese!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
I love cheese

~Johnnyz#1~
HMMMMMMMMM.......*thinks*
I LIKE JOHNNY/JACK/HOTTIE/MINE/*thinking of more names*
LMFAO..........r we talking food wise??
AH WELL.....JOHNNY DEPP IS YUMMY!!!
LOL.....laughing

tinkerbell668
i dunno but why do we all dislike elizabeth (tryin to stay on topic)

ArrghPirateGirl
Coz she burt all da rum DAMN HER

tinkerbell668
ohh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Grrrrmad

tinkerbell668
NO...MORE...RUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAA

ArrghPirateGirl
OMG
*dies*

tinkerbell668
*sits on mountain of tissues* Why would some one do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAA!!!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
*still dead*

tinkerbell668
hehe forgot about ya *gets elecric things handy* CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Bzzzzzzzzzzz
*wakes up & now hair is sticking up*
Meh???

tinkerbell668
Now you have to have one of these *pulls out 300 lbs. body guard*

ArrghPirateGirl
YAY I feel special

tinkerbell668
*sees APM trying to hug 300lbs. body guard* well she wont die now!!!

Lady_Sophia
Well..even so, I really think she's a great actress. And really pretty too. I just don't like her attitude.

APirateMonkey
Meh

tinkerbell668
im confused...why does that not suprise me?

Tweety13
i saw that interview and thats not wut she said!!! she said that she was sorry to all those teen girls who fancy orlando and probibly hate me now, but i have to admit he was a very good kisser.
and im sorry but i rlly dont think you can hate sum1 youve never met. she seams like a pretty nice person to me! no offense!

~Johnnyz#1~
meh??

tinkerbell668
also true!

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
I like Elizabeth! I think Keira is a great actress! She is beautiful!

I know why everyone dislikes her though, or most people anyway. Because everyone wanted her to get with Jack and everyone calls Elizabeth stupid because she didn't do anything with Jack when they were alone of that island.

Her and Jack just don't fit together though. Her and Will make a cute couple don't ya think?

Becca~

tinkerbell668
i just agree with people ^^^^ that is also true^^^^

APirateMonkey
lol

tinkerbell668
tis true i either say something random, agree with the person above me or have a long meaningful speech!!!

chez
Not that there's anything wrong with that... smile

tinkerbell668
thanks!!

APirateMonkey
meh?

Lady_Sophia
What really annoys me is the fact that she thinks shes got cleavage and she doesn't. I mean, her cleavage on the poster of "King Arthur," her cleavage was painted in. So much for Miss Wannabe Victoria Secret (the stores the other way girl!). Anyways, she's taking all the roles that Romola Garai should get like the role of Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice. She's a good actress if you compare her to the Olsen twins and Hilary Duff but using her in this movie will ruin such a good novel.

BlackHatDefect
I don't hate her but shes kinda a tight ass/falls for that annying goodie goodie Will..i mean,TALK ABOUT BAD TASTE!If i were her,i would have dumped Will for Jack in mere seconds!

APirateMonkey
blink

Johnny.D_Freak
blink erm

APirateMonkey

tinkerbell668
hmmmmmmm....but the whole point is that she loved will right? Jack was the bachloer in all this.

APirateMonkey
yep smile

tinkerbell668
ok just makin sure!!!

APirateMonkey
Okie big grin

tinkerbell668
well yeah thats why she chose him.

APirateMonkey
Yep yep Yep

tinkerbell668
yeah...and the movie would be ALOT different without her...

el-pirate
than they would've hanged jack!!!!!!! because will wouldn't need him to save liz!!!! no expression

liz musst stay!!!!!!!!

tinkerbell668
^^tis true^^

chez
Yeah, you need Elizabeth in the films... I guess... **mutter, mutter**

I don't know whether it's Keira or the character, but something about her just irks me. Hopefully in the sequel she won't be so... infuriating. confused

el-pirate
LOL

tinkerbell668
yeah thats a nice thought isn't it?

chez
**sits back, closes eyes and tries to imagine non-annoying Elizabeth... hmmm...**

It's not easy! roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's weird, though -- lots of people say they don't like Elizabeth, but on the poll most people say she is an "excellent character"... what's up with that? huh Are there only Elizabeth fans visiting this thread?

el-pirate
it's tempting to click the most ridiculous answer!! and it seems a lot of people couldn't resist mate!! big grin

tinkerbell668
all I know is that i picked she was ok...

~Johnnyz#1~
coz shes gay and dumb and gay and dumb.....ON TOPIC!!! lol

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL laughing Wats wrong with u Honk?

tinkerbell668
LOL laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin

tinkerbell668
laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
Yes..........sly

dAgEnIuS
OMG!! sooo many people are spelling her name wrong!!!
It's "Keira Knightley" not "Kiera Knightley"
and nobody really hates her, they are just jealous that she's with two hot guys and cuz she is reallllllllly hoooooooottttt whistle

ArrghPirateGirl
Uh........Oh..Ur a guy Riiiiight big grin LOL I dont h8 her & i no I spell everythin wrong big grin

Johnny.D_Freak
WOW......we just got told!!!! eek!
answer: 1. I DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT HER NAME
2. i only diss-like her i guess.........but she ISN'T hot erm EWWWWWWWWWW......ergh sick

ArrghPirateGirl
I think she seems really funny laughing

Miya Sparrow
I like her shes a great actress shes my favorite in fact (only cause i hate the rest LoL) I loved her in Bend it like Beckham I thought she was cool in it with her short hair and the way she got jelous of of what ever her name was LOL. and I just thought she was great in POTC hey look
I'm watch it now LOL. I didn't really care that she got to Kiss Orlando of course I could kill Kate Bosworth with my bare hands (whos with me), I do kind of hate her for getting to be stuck on a island with Jack and a whole celler of rum I'd kill for that, every night we would get to know each other 'better' big grin embarrasment yea forget that got a dirty mind but thats OT itsn't? but anyway I like her, when ever I would wright a fanfic she would end up with Will and be a good friends with the main character I see her as the sisterly type of person, of maybe a really great friend, its just I hate her for not doing anything with Jack on that island! of course then it wouldn't be disney! hey at lest she got some in King Aruther right LOL............. oh and shes really good at wineing to people like me big grin roll eyes (sarcastic) thats long

Johnny.D_Freak
i think she's KOOOOOOOL!!!!! wink big grin big grin big grin........i dont dislike some1 coz she kissed a STUPID actor erm

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL laughing We were throwing darts at a pic of Will 2day big grin

Unholy_Cheese
that wouyld b funlaughing

chez
Are you serious? laughing

Unholy_Cheese
who? me or apg?

ArrghPirateGirl
It was sooo funny

Unholy_Cheese
Killing orli?

Pearl
I love her, and I love that she's lazy! Anyway, she says she's got a really boring house, I want to come decorate! lol. j/k

ArrghPirateGirl
She sounds like my friend Kaz (known as Rubba duck here) but I think its funny coz she don't like her laughing

~TheDeppFreak~
laughing
u better hope she doesn't c this APG confused

ArrghPirateGirl
So...I HOPE SHE DOES....(is mad at her) mad mad mad mad......I HOPE IT ANNOYS HER 2 Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa
laughing

MACsoccer
OK people... Keira Knightley is 19!!!! 19!!! She's BOUND to act a little bit giddy if she got to kiss ORLANDO BLOOM!!! She is only 19 and she's been in a movie with the infamous JOHNNY DEPP and sexy ORLANDO BLOOM!!! I WOULD BE FREAKING OUT IN AN INTERVIEW!!!

And besides, she's my idol...and Jessie Sparrow, if you really have talked to her... RIGHT ON!!! OMG!!! I wanna talk to her!!!! eek!

Elizabeth Swann was a brilliant character!

ArrghPirateGirl
blink......Ur actin like we were bagin her blink

But its the truth she does sound like my m8 Kaz yes

ladygrim
no expression||

Unholy_Cheese
yeah but keira is still annoyinstick out tongue shell mature soon

ArrghPirateGirl
Kaz is annoyin 2 big grin

ladygrim
^agrees

ArrghPirateGirl
^Wonders how she can agree blink

ladygrim
no expression

~DaPirateFreak~
U no Kaz blink

ladygrim
kaz who lol

~DaPirateFreak~
Rubber_Duck......She decided she loves Orli again no...When will that girl make up her mind

Unholy_Cheese
when...you..kill them?

ladygrim
sad

Unholy_Cheese
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.